Rose Bud

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo'sPOV:

I saw her eyes shedding tears. Damn it .I have not done anything to her and I am on the stage .She is distracting me I drew Julio nearer to my bossom and focused on the music .I won't look at tinkerbel again .

The duet ended and I am back to my seat near her .She barely answers my questions .I kept quiet but then I saw other bride maids calling her for a dance. She is absent minded so they did it without her .Oh that's a pity .She must have practiced for that.

The next second I saw myself dragging her to the stage. What am I doing now ?

She looked at me .She is sweating and I can see drops trailing down her chest to the bra .She is shocked .Her hand is as cold as an ice cube and her lips curved to form a rose bud .

No I am not going to let her beauty knock me down.

I led the dance .That body is stiff .She doesn't cope with me but I will finish what I have started. She surrendered. Now she is trying to obey me .I tilted her head down .God I am tempted to kiss that neck that collarbone is calling me but I am not going to make a fool of me .

The dance was breath taking .My hyung is shooting me with his eyes .What's that now?

She is breathless and is gasping for air. I will correct that stiff body. I will make it as swift as it must be that C minus flexibility will be corrected and I swear I will do it .

We are back to our seats. Oh I need my wine now...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter