Lost Half

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jae Joong's POV:

She sat on a chair beside my bed and took my hand in hers.

"Jae mianhe.I was unfair to you.I brought all these troubles to you.Sorry.You can't live like this. You deserve true love and peace.Promise ,promise to take care of yourself.Why did you stop eating?Are you trying to kill me?Open your mouth please. You saved me when I was helpless. Let me feel that I am useful. Jae open those lips." She had a spoon of chicken soup in her hand.

I wanted to say something but I was too weak for that.She pushed the spoon in my mouth and helped me to sit on the bed.She wiped my lips with a tissue and continued feeding me like a baby.

"Jae tell me you'll live happily again."She sobbed .

"SaRang it was my own fault. Don't blame yourself."I slurred.She patted my back.

"I can never be yours again Jae but I am always your friend .Don't forget it.Just take care of that beautiful face for me OK?"She said and put another spoonful of soup in my mouth.

"I will always love you Sa Rang. " I murmured shedding tears and turning my face .She pecked my cheek.

"Jae I have to leave now .He is waiting for me but I will often visit you."She got up and wiped my tears.

"Jae.You are too dear to be forgotten "She pressed my hand.I nodded my head .

"Never betray him Sa Rang .He is a unique noble man.He loves you so innocently." I said with a trembling voice.

"Your lost half is waiting for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter