Making Up For the Past

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Suk's POV:

It was all my fault.If I had not left her ,she would have never experienced the hardships that she had gone  through.It was about one year we were living together.I was happy that I  had left my father's company and started my own business in Japan.My ex-wife and her father did everything to ruin me in Korea so I had to migrate to Japan.

Sa Rang had told me about her life after we broke up and then we decided to live together as friends.There was nothing else between us.A band of sympathy connected us and besides I couldn't leave a pregnant woman alone in her agony last year.

We did not know who the father of her child was and it was difficult to judge who he looked like because he was only few months old.It was about one month after her accident when she found that she was pregnant.

I' told my family that the child was mine . I would be responsible for this boy's future life because it was me who made Sa Rang make such a mistake as she did.

She was silent as a stone and the only thing that she really cared about was her son.Sometimes I  would find her stare at my piano and shed tears for hours .She had her boundaries and I didn't have any intention to break through them.Ofcourse she told me that if I wanted I could marry her but I knew that I hd lost her heart forever and I didn't want to take advantage of her vulnerablity again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter