Waves of Calm

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sa Rang's POV:

"Oh it is not true.I am the only one who can definitely say that he is not G.A.Y .At least he wasn't so that night with me but why didn't he ?I mean it is strange for a man of 26 year old to have a girl in his arms and...do nothing to her.No one will believe.Ofcourse it is somehow good to have a man who is not obssessed with these things but I can't deny that I am feeling frustrated after what happened this morning when I had already felt his bulge on my stomach.I think it was my own fault to make him go through that lovemaking session when he just looked so confused and fragile. " I thought.

He led me out of the bedroom and smiled at me .

Somehow he was happy that he didn't have to make love with me.We sat at the table and ate our breakfast.I told him that Shin Hye had called early in the morning and had apologized for what they had done.

"It wasn't that bad last night any how. "He said and that reminded me of how strange he had acted last night . He seemed to read my mind. He took my hand and said "About last night oh well I wanted you but I was too dirty to approach you. Sorry but I hate when my dirty body touches your flawless body. I mean I am not...I can not...I mean contaminate you...inside."

I exclaimed ."You are crazy  .Your body is never dirty. You always smell so good and last night you smelt even better than ever.You are just stingy boy."

"stingy?" he asked laughing.

"Yes ,you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter