His

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sarang POV:

He was sound at sleep .I remember that night and his words" She is mine"that made me smile foolishly.

" He didn't mean it you stupid ! All girls fall for wounded soldiers they say . Remember Jung Suk ! Men are all the same...Forget about it just focus on your revenge .You should make Jung Suk regret ..." I thought over and over until my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

When I finally woke up I saw myself in an unfamiliar bed ."Oh my God who was  this stranger beside me?" I thought worriedly.He looked at me and said "Excuse me miss I had to drag you here .I could not lift you and see my body was too sore to sleep on the sofa."

I said " Oh sorry sir. I didn't want to sleep .I just fell asleep.Oh but let me prepare your breakfast you can not work with those hands."

"Thank you " He said "I have no other choice miss."

Doctor Lee shouted "What do you mean your wife wants a divorce?She has found about Sa Rang ? If you divorce her she will ruin our company do you get?"

" Yes, father but she thinks I am still with Sa Rang.Her friends knew about us ." Jung Suk said sheepishly.

"Didn't that foolish principal fire that girl?" Dr Lee yelled.

"Oh yes he did ,but the students already knew we were engaged." Jung Suk replied.

"Have you done anything to that girl son ? I mean... "

"Oh no dad she did not even let me kiss her ."

"So your wife can do nothing just avoid t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter