Doctor No Visits a Patient ?Yes

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

Hyun Joong had arranged a meeting without even telling me before! He was such a moody boy .We had nothing to discuss in his socalled meeting with our sponsers.They were all surprised just like me.

His manager was giving him meaningful looks but he was talking happily.

"I just wanted to thank everyone for all these years of support and love and express my gratitude to..." he was totally mad or drunk what was he saying to those musickillers ?

"and also wanted to say that..." and he had an also to say my phone beeped and I apologized everyone.

It was her. I murmured something to her and hung up finding every body was looking at me .

Fnally Hyun Joong said "Thank you for your patience everybody .I am happy to have such an excellent group to work with" and yes he should thank us for our patience.

After they left he came to me" Sorry hyung I have bought a grandpiano and it is in our villa but it is somehow sick .The sound doesn't come out truly and I do not dare show it to anyone but you.You know alot about antique pianos .Would you please go there and see it tonight?I am very busy because I have to visit Dr Murakami tonight and then he will come to the villa and I have to play the piano piece I composed. Please hyung save me."

A piano needed my help ofcourse I would go there.

"Just give me the keys and address and don't worry ."I told him thinking about how that antique piano wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter