Distraction

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sa Rang's POV:

We are in the middle of the ceremony .He has not come up yet too strange .He is such an on time man and he is the bride groom's best man .The couple exchanged rings and were kissing when I looked up and saw him behind the happy couple excusing every one obviously nervous his eyes searching for something or someone in the crowd when his eyes met mine in a flash .

I averted my eyes but could feel his gaze on me .Oh God a lady behind me asked me to look up because they were taking photos. I raised my head and met his eyes again. I can't say what I saw in them .He was blaming me obviously shouting at me. Blood rushed to his face and I saw him clean his forehead with his spotless handkerchief still gazing at me.

The ceremony finished and everyone went to their seats .I sat at a table and saw him walk to Hyun Joong excusing him for something and then oh God he is darting towards me .

I tried to be calm but I was blushing before his eyes my heart throbbing. He came to me and said "How are you Miss Kim?"

Shin Hye passed us and said "Oh Sa Rang what's up you are as red as a rose?"

"I am a little bit hot Shin Hye."

"That you really are "He smiled nervously .

Oh God he has a small stain on his coat there is something really wrong with him.He drew a chair and sat beside me and then did not utter a word .He took a sip of his wine .Oh I should break this silence "Dr No you were late."He didn't a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter