Love

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV:

I don't know how I got there.I was in my slippers when I entered her room and the scene I saw made me dumb.A shadow of her was sitting there with red swollen eyes embracing a little boy in her lap .She was wearing a loose black dress .Her figure was trembling when I saw her.

"Sa Rang oh my God!"

I rushed to her tears dimming my vision.I embraced that mother with her son putting my chin on her shoulder sobbing.

"I...miss...sed yooou .Oh my baby what have you done to yourself?"I asked.

She didn't move she didn't speak.She just looked at her son and kissed his eyes shedding tears whispering"Please forgive mum.Forgive mum for being so selfish".

I drew back and knelt infront of her.

"Is he his son?"I asked.

"I don't know Jae I just think so."She sobbed.

"Come with me Sa Rang .He has told me that he does not want you anymore and I just can't live without you."I pleaded.

"How is he?God is he OK? What happened to him?Please Jae tell me.I am dying to hear about him."She answered me.

"He is not good Sa Rang .I haven't seen him but Hyun Joong said that he has quit his job and is living with them because he can't live in his house.I am not a liar Sa Rang.I pity my poor hyung.I just can't understand why you came to me when you had him but I am crazy for you and can't forget you.Please come back to me"

"Sorry Jae! Sorry that I made love with you.I had no right to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter