Tell a Tale Heart 2

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sa Rang's POV:

He was surprised to see me open the door of his car and sit on the driver's seat but smiled and said "Oh that ert hyung !"and closed his eyes leaning his head on the seat .

I fastened his seat belt smelling his elegant cologne mixed with alcohol what a tidy drunk man now.I drove him home he was deeply at sleep .

I parked his car in the yard and sat looking at his face in moonlight. I could not wake him up .

I stepped out of the car it was cold and I was not properly dressed .I had worn a white satin coat on my dress but it was cold.I looked at the white roses near the pond oh they were beautiful and the trees and everything else there was so neat and beautiful . I missed that dreamy house so much but what was I supposed to do ? He would freeze in the car.

I opened the door of the car to cover him with my shawl but he opened his eyes and stepped out of the car staggering a bit. I rushed to help and he leant on my body saying"Thank you miss"

I helped him go to his bedroom and then brought his pajamas to change his clothes and began to loosen his tie and his shirt .He said "No please .Don't .I can..."

 I protested "No you can't " and then I took off his suit and shirt and helped him to change .I even took off his trousers and helped him wear his sleep pajamas.

"Thank you miss " He said and a drop fell from his eye.

 I gathered his clothes and covered his body wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter