rain

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was March and the sky was cloudy .It was going to rain.No min woo woke up to find a very beautiful girl in his arms.

He blushed remembering what he had done the night before. The girl was peacefully at sleep her lips half opened as a rose bud .Her silky hair  was covering his chest partially .

Min woo kissed her head gently taking in her scent closing his eyes .He put her head on the pillow drawing his arm back carefully.

He covered her body with a sheet and reached for his clothes and wore them then. He went to the bathroom taking a shower.

Kim Sa Rang wokeup and found herself alone on the bed .She was afraid .

She looked for her clothes and found  them folded and neatly placed in a drawer.She wore them and then gathered the stained sheet to put it in the laundry basket.

She felt ashamed of herself.She stood aimlessly near the bed trying to stop her thoughts when she suddenly felt two damp arms encircling her waist from back .

She could smell his familiar shampoo and soap .She turned her face to him and he pecked her lips she smiled in relief .

"You have not left me thanks."She said staring at his wet face which had not been shaved yet.

"Why should I leave you at all?" he said turning her body to face him and resting her head on the damp towel covering his chest she looked up and a drop fell from his wet hair to her face .

"Oh it's raining now" She said trying to wipe the drops

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter