Bridal Style

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

I put Min Su to his bed and walked out of the bedroom .She was sitting on the sofa  exactly on the carpet that she had once stained with her boots .She was still wearing that revealing lacy wedding dress . She was a distraction the whole night .She sighed and put her head on a cushion on the sofa.

To be honest she looked heavenly beautiful  when I refused to kiss her and give her my arm.My heart wanted to embrace her to tell her how beautiful she looked in her wedding dress but it was wounded so deeply that could not move and speak.

I watched  her for exactly two hours and seven minutes from upstairs until I was sure she was asleep then I stepped down the stairs to the sofa and looked at her face.

Her pink lips were slightly open .There was a slight red shadow on her eyelids. Her black curls had covered half of her snowwhite flawless forehead .Her chest moved peacefully up and down like a small canary.I lifted her up bridal style oh!Damn me and bride she was supposed to be. Her skirt swept the floor as I went upstairs and put her on the bed .

I rolled her to oneside and ped her wedding dress pulling it off her feet.Then I brought a night gown for her and put it on her body trying not to wake her up.

I unpinned her hair decorations gently and after I covered her with a blanket I checked Min Su in his bed and went out of the room to the sofa and lied down just then I noticed that I was still weari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter