smiles

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sa Rang's POV:

I felt his lips on my forehead.His hand caressed my face .He wiped my tears with his hand.Then looked down and rested his forehead on mine .I could feel his hot breath on my neck.His heart was beating wildly in his chest as he had hugged me tightly still kneeling on the floor.

"Jae dear are you OK?"I asked him but he didn't answer .He just kept pressing me to his chest.I could hear my own heart beat as he put his head on my shoulder closing his eyes and accidentally touching my skin with his hot face.

"Jae you have got a fever!"I exclaimed as I put my hand on his forehead.

"Smile Sa Rang .I can't bear your tears."He said pressing his head on my chest.Unconsciously I began to caress his silky hair as he loosened his hug to wrap his arm around my waist.

"Jae do I really torture you?Do you want me to move to my house now that Min Woo knows every thing?"

"I can't live without you and my son."He answered.

"Jae do you really want me?"I asked .

"You know your answer why do you ask??"He answered and stared at my eyes.

"Jae ...It's a sad story stop loving me. I am not worth your sufferings"

"Sa Rang let me bring smiles to your lips. Let me make your happiness.Minnie...it seems that he doesn't really want you."

"Jae have you asked him about me? Why did you?I can't be with him anymore he hates me."

"I had to Sa Rang I think. I can't bear it anymore.I want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter