Blood

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

"God how did it happen to me? I can't believe.I was totally hers.I forced myself to live in the way she wanted.She said she loved me.She said she wanted to marry me.Oh I gave my heart to her my soul even my body as she wanted.I gave her my first love kiss,my best music,my honor,my trust.

Why did she do that to me? I was only one month away! And why my hyung? Why my best friend? Why in my eyes? Why on my bed? Why???  I can't forgive her forever.She ripped my heart .She stained my life,my honor,so dirty in my eyes.She dared to moan in her lover's arms in my eyes!

Will I ever be to love anyone again?Oh what was my sin that you punished me so badly God?"

Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

What was wrong?Why didn't he open the door? I could see him through the window.He was sitting in his balcony but it seemed that he didn't hear me.I called him and he didn't answer. Where the hell was Sa Rang? I had to get into his house somehow.

I tried different passwords and finally the door opened with his birth date .I ran upstairs to the balcony.

"He had a deep wound on his arm which was bleeding profusely. He looked  pale and almost out of breath.I bursted into tears.

"Minnie!!!"

ThenI rushed to his bathroom searching for bandages and came back.

I took him to his bed .He murmured "Hy...un..ah".

I called the emergency and began to pack that ugly wound with bandages after washing it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter