Wedding

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dr No's POV:

Oh my hyung seems to be lost forever .He got henpecked .That's it and this damn necktie is 3 milimeters narrower than what I had ordered. I must change my tailor then and that shirt well not really bad the bridegroom is really dashing. I am not going to be the second one even if it is his wedding but oh God a stain on my cream coat !!! that tailor!!! I will send him back to his beloved Rome!Ok but what's wrong with me why is my heart throbbing so badly ?Ok she might be there the bride being her close friend ,but what if she is there or not ? Why is my hand trembling ?Oh no ! I should stop shaving or else I am going to leave an ugly permanent mark on my face.Calm down boy! Every thing is over .Do not act foolishly.

I finally managed to shave and apply my lotion to my neck. Oh damn it why am I remembering her fingers on my neck now?

Kim Sa Rang's POV:

"No ,Shin Hye this dress is too revealing ."

"But all of the bride maids are wearing it .We can not change it now ." Shin Hye said.

" OK girl .Just for you" I pecked her beautiful cheek started to wear that lacy strapless dress with a short skirt decorated with pearls and jewels tightly hugging my waist and lower chest.

"Oh you look beautiful " Shin Hye chuckleled.

" It is oppa's design .Do you like it?" She said.

"Oh I see ." I knew what that dirty mind oppa was thinking about .I wore my jewelry and Hyun Joong's staff did the make u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter