Let's Enjoy It

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim SaRang's POV:

What did it mean ?The lightswere all off and nobody was in the villa .I hadno keys and it was raining .I had called ParkShin Hye hundreds of times but she wouldn't  answer. I was totally wet and it was getting cold.

I heard a car approach me and then the lights of the car showed me a white ferrari entering the villa .Oh my God I couldn't believe my eyes .

Dr No rushed out of the car.

"What on earth are you doing here?"

 He was looking for something in his pockets sheltering me in his embrace and leaning over me.

"You are soaked baby"  He said while he was still searching for the keys. He took off his overcoat to cover me .

"Thank you it is so warm"I said pressing my face to his warm chest trembling .

He found the keys and led me in closing the door still having me in his embrace.

"Why are you here Sa Rang and at this hour?"

I didn't answer because my face was on his chest and I was too cold to answer .

I felt his hands trying to arrange my hair.

"Girl let me turn on the lights." He said and took my bag from my hand and gently released himself from my embrace .

Now I could see his favourite shirt totally wet and stuck to his skin showing his body curves clearly as a transparent fabric his hair totally wet .

He took off his boots and mine and then ran to make fire.He searched  in my bag for a towel .

I was looking at him shivering .

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter