morning miss

In His Eyes (Revised)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Min Woo's POV:

It was 7:47 am and I was still in the bed .  Kim Sa Rang was really in my bed .She was in that tinkerbell nightdress .Poor thing I had forgotten to give her something to wear and she had forgotten too .That dress was spoilt .

I covered her with a sheet when I saw  ugly red and black stains made by her make up .Damn me. It was my fault .She din't have any chance to clean her make up before sleeping.

I leant in and kissed her halfopened lips lightly and went to the bathroom.

"What if she leaves me again?No she has promised to stay and I should not let go of her till I understand why I am acting as if I were in love with her."I thought about her and a foolish smile came to my lips again remembering her words last night .

"I am going to correct that C minus "  I wore my towel and stepped out of my bathroom.

Just when I entered my bed room to go to my wardrobe I saw her and oh God she was in her birthday suit. I mean  she was trying to find a T shirt in a drawer she used to put her things that I had recently emptied to the trash basket .

She did not find anything and hopelessly turned to her nightdress and previous bra giving me a better view of her heavenly beautiful body .She wass irresistable .

She shook her hair off her shoulder and wore her strapless bra and then stood up to wear her gown . God I could see those wellformed legs too...I stepped back .

"Oh boy it is vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter