complicated marriage?

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE WEEK LATER

AT RESTAURANT

 

In a week after the sudden propose, Taeyeon start getting awkward when she's facing Jiyong. When she's trying to act normally, end up she'll run away if Jiyong approaching her. The things are happened for a week and everyone noticed about it. On Jiyong side, he's trying to confront to her, but he can't when Taeyeon keep avoiding him for a week. So, on that weekend, Jiyong decided to face her no matter what. He can't let the sudden propose ruin their friendship.

From the monitor, Jiyong saw Taeyeon is coming into the kitchen to take the foods, so he went to stand at the counter and wait for her. Taeyeon that saw Jiyong is there try to act calmly but inside her already feel uncomfortable. She avoided her eyes from looking at Jiyong when she's taking the foods. Jiyong that notice about it just says

“We need to talk... we meet during your break...”

However, Taeyeon didn't give any response after Jiyong said that. She walks away from there to serve the foods to customers. Jiyong sigh deeply before he continues his works.

On Taeyeon break, she's ask Yuri that she needed to leave for a while and will come back to cover up her works.

“Okay, how long will you take?” Yuri asked.

“Around one hour... I have to do something urgent...” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm… okay, I'll ask Sunny to take over your work for a while... remember, come back!” Yuri said.

“Sure… thank you, Yuri!” Taeyeon replied.

After that, she went to the locker room to change her clothes.

Meanwhile, Jiyong sit in the leisure room while waiting for Taeyeon on her break. He stays there for few minutes but Taeyeon still didn’t come. In the end, Jiyong went to look for her.

“Where is Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked Hyoyeon when he didn’t see her in hall.

“Oh... Yuri told that she's out to do something. But, she'll be back...” Hyoyeon replied.

“You know where she go?” Jiyong asked.

Hyoyeon shakes her head to answer him.

“Hmm… arasso, thank you…” Jiyong continue before he went back into the kitchen.

 

Jiyong POV

“Where is she going? Did she just give an excuse not to see me?”

 

“Chef!” Daesung call Jiyong.

Jiyong look at him and then Daesung says

“Taste the sauce...”

Jiyong nodded and went to approach Daesung.

 

 

 

 

KIM’S COMPANY

 

Jiwoong is looking on the laptop when the door knocked.

“Coming!” Jiwoong said.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon greet after open the door.

“Yah! What are you doing in here?” Jiwoong asked with surprised.

He gets up and he went to approach Taeyeon.

“Just visit you… are you busy?” Taeyeon asked while looking at Jiwoong messy desk.

“You can tell that...” Jiwoong replied while point to his desk.

“Hayeon told me about warehouse production… how is that?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiwoong sigh before he signals Taeyeon to have a sit while he went to take water for her.

“The supplier wants to terminate the contract with us...if we can't pay them.” Jiwoong said while handed the water to Taeyeon.

“Didn't we have enough funds to pay them? Why this happens?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“Well... they heard a rumor...” Jiwoong replied hesitated.

“What rumor?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

Jiwoong look at her for a while before he slowly says

“The rumor that we want to sell the company...”

“WHAT? That’s ridiculous! You know we won't do that! This is appa hard work!” Taeyeon said furiously

“Yes, but they didn't think that way... besides, after they know you're not getting married to Junseo... they know that Junseo want to pull out and that's make it worst.” Jiwoong said.

“Argh... it's annoying guy again. He and his dad... such a jerk... and you know what? His wife comes to the restaurant to bother me there...” Taeyeon said to tell the truth.

“She what?” Jiwoong asked with surprised.

“Yup, but don’t tell this to omma…” Taeyeon replied.

“Why she have to do that? You have nothing to do with Junseo anymore… why she have to bother you?” Jiwoong asked with unbelievable.

“I'm not sure... oh by the way, you know something what omma do lately?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiwoong shakes his head before he says

“I rarely talk to her lately... you know, most of my time just here... try to settle everything in this company...”

Taeyeon nodded and she understands her brother situation. She also noticed her brother getting thin and not managed.

“You want me to work here and help you?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiwoong shakes his head.

“Not now, Tae… I need you to stay beside omma and Hayeon. If you're working here, you know the shareholder will not remain silent. For now, let me handle these things... okay?” Jiwoong asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

Suddenly, someone enter the office without knocking. Jiwoong and Taeyeon startled after they saw Junseo and his assistant.

“Wow… what we have in here…?” Junseo said after he saw Taeyeon.

“Why are you here?” Jiwoong asked firm.

“I come to collect my money…” Junseo replied with smirk.

“I told you… we pay but not now,” Jiwoong said.

“Hmm… this not a good business, Jiwoong. Why don’t you just give up on this company?” Junseo asked sarcastic.

“In your dream…” Jiwoong replied.

“Well… in my dream the company already finish... nothing left anymore...” Junseo said sarcastic.

“If you come for money, you can’t get it now… so, please leave…” suddenly Taeyeon said to interrupt.

Junseo smirks before he walks to approach Taeyeon.

“You know... you really have beautiful face... that's why I'm crazy over you before this... why don't you come and work with me instead? Why you have to work at bad restaurant?” Junseo asked try to provoke.

Taeyeon smirks after he asked that.

“It’s look like your wife already tell you that… why? Did she say I behave badly to her?” Taeyeon asked sarcastic.

“You know she's just jealous of you...” Junseo replied.

“Why? It’s because I make a good choice for not marrying you?” Taeyeon asked sarcastic.

Junseo grip his teeth after Taeyeon said that.

“You know that you're the one that need to begging, so... be careful for what you're saying...” Junseo said to warn.

Taeyeon didn’t reply him after he said that.

“Also, I don't think anyone could dare sacrifice to marry a woman like you...if I could say... you can be my mistress. Perhaps, it could be as down payment...” Junseo continue with arrogant.

“You want to die!” Jiwoong shouts furiously while he went to attack Junseo.

However, Junseo assistant in hurried to holds Jiwoong not to get close to Junseo.

“Let me go! I have to teach this bastard!” Jiwoong shouts while try to release from the assistant.

Junseo look at Jiwoong with smirks evilly. However, he didn't expect that Taeyeon will slap him on face hard. Everyone is startled with the slap.

“I'm thankful that I'm not marrying you... but listen here carefully... not all men are thinking like you... and think I deserve as mistress. For your info, I already have someone propose me... if I'm getting married, you have to come to my wedding and give your bless...!” Taeyeon said firmly.

Junseo scoff after he heard that.

“You think I will believe that? You can't lie to me, Taeyeon. The kind heart person as you... won't dare to let the guy married you... Anyhow, that slap... it's hurt but... touched my heart.” Junseo said while chuckles.

Taeyeon keep stare at him firmly after he said that.

“Okay… I already get fun in here. Mr. Kang, let’s go back…” Junseo said before he walks out from the office with his assistant.

“Arghhh….! I hate that guy!” Taeyeon said furiously after Junseo leave.

Jiwoong look at her before he asks

“It's true?”

“What?” Taeyeon asked while rub her face.

“That someone already propose to you?” Jiwoong asked with uneasy.

Taeyeon look at her brother and saw his uneasy face.

“You believe it?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiwoong hesitated to answer her but his headshakes slowly. Taeyeon grin after she saw Jiwoong reaction.

“Okay, oppa. I have to go now... it's already time. Also, don't bear the problem alone... you know you still have me, omma and Hayeon. Come back home... we need to discuss of something... about omma...” Taeyeon said afterward.

Jiwoong nodded.

“I’ll be back early tonight…we meet at home,” Jiwoong replied.

Taeyeon went to hugs him before she walks out from the office.

“Did she telling the true?” Jiwoong mutter after Taeyeon leave.

 

 

 

 

AT RESTAURANT

 

After the restaurant closed, Taeyeon is still cleaning the floor in dining hall. After she came back from the company, Hyoyeon told her that Jiyong is looking for her. For a moment, Taeyeon think again about Jiyong sudden propose.

“How long you want to mop that area?” suddenly Jiyong asked from the kitchen door.

Taeyeon startled before she look at Jiyong with narrow eyes.

“Where are you going during your break?” Jiyong continue asked while walking toward Taeyeon.

“Why y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter