fell for her charm

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon try to dial Jiyong number again. This, time the call gets connected.

“Hello…” Jiyong greet after pick up the call.

“Jiyong, where are you?” Taeyeon asked with worried.

“Nearby...” Jiyong replied shortly.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked with concern.

“Hmm…” Jiyong replied slowly.

“Can we meet?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure… come to the garage... I'm in here.” Jiyong replied.

“Garage? You’re there?” Taeyeon asked again to confirm.

“Yes, come here… I’ll wait,” Jiyong replied before he ended the calls.

“Where is he?” suddenly halabeoji asked.

“He’s in garage…” Taeyeon replied.

“Aigoo this boy… he’s really made me worried…” halabeoji said while shake his head.

“Halabeoji… I’m going to meet him…” Taeyeon said while went to the door.

Halabeoj nodded while he looks at Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

AT GARAGE

 

Taeyeon knock the garage door after she arrived. Then, Jiyong open it from inside and she noticed Jiyong eyes look so sad. 

“Can I come in?” Taeyeon asked softly.

Jiyong nodded before he grab Taeyeon hand and pull her inside the garage.

After that, Jiyong close back the door.

Taeyeon stunned when she saw the design in there. The wall is fulfilled with fingerboard skateboard with various design patterns. Then, she saw the small couch with foosball table in front of it. On the right side, be founded arcade machine car race and basketball. Taeyeon looks around with amazed ad then she saw a drawing in frame nearby the fingerboard rack. Taeyeon walks toward the drawing, and she realizes it is the drawing that she gives to Jiyong at Paris before.

“You still keep this drawing?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

Jiyong smiles slightly with nodded.

“Wow… this secret place was amazing... that's why you didn't let anyone get in here.” Taeyeon continue with amazed.

Jiyong smiles when he saw his wife reaction.

“Now you know my port to stay away from people. This is my fortress.” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Are you sure about let me in here?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded.

“As a person that I loved, you can come... but, not alone. You have to come with me...” Jiyong replied to remind her.

Taeyeon pout before she says

“Arasso…”

Jiyong chuckles softly when he saw Taeyeon face.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after she hears him chuckles.

“Are you okay now?” Taeyeon asked.

However, Jiyong didn’t say anything to answer her. He went to sit on the couch before he lean with gloomy face. Taeyeon went to sit beside him without saying anything. To see Jiyong like that, make Taeyeon feel so sad. She grabs Jiyong hand and holds it tightly. For a moment, nothing is coming out from both of them. Jiyong stay silent while he closed his eyes, meanwhile Taeyeon keep staring at her husband while she's playing with his fingers.

“You think I'm a bad son?” suddenly Jiyong asked to break the silent.

He looks at Taeyeon with sad eyes.

“No... you're not. You're just a son that disappointed at his parents.” Taeyeon replied softly.

“Yeah… you’re right… disappointed…” Jiyong said while try to control his emotion.

Taeyeon move to get closer to him before she went to rub Jiyong neck gently.

“But Jiyong... they're still your parents. They're human and make a mistake.” Taeyeon said softly try to coax Jiyong.

Jiyong eyes start to get red when he’s trying not to cry in front of Taeyeon.

“I know you're angry with them... I know you feel upset the way they treat you... but, they're elders, Jiyong. They also become parents for the first time once in a lifetime. They made a mistake, so are we. Jiyong, they're incomplete without you.” Taeyeon continue while her hand still rubs Jiyong neck gently.

Jiyong eyes start to get teary after Taeyeon said like that. He didn't look at her, but it’s still touched his heart for what she's saying.

Taeyeon stop from talking after she saw Jiyong teary eyes. She went to hugs Jiyong shoulder to comfort his feelings.

“You will never understand, Taeyeon.” Suddenly Jiyong said.

Jiyong wipes his tears while his eyes look down. Taeyeon look at her husband after he said that.

“Ask me to wait for them, and then they just come back after years. The time when I have already grown up and move on to live ... but, they're back, it's not for me... you can never understand the pain, Taeyeon.” Jiyong continue while try to control his emotion.

Taeyeon start to cry after Jiyong said that.

“Your family and mine... are different. Your omma, she never left you and your siblings behind. When your family in trouble, you have each other to care. The pain of missing someone already passed away, not the same. The sorrow hits differently when you're missing someone that still alive.” Jiyong continue sadly.

Taeyeon went to hugs Jiyong neck after he said that. She’s crying on his shoulder while her hand holds Jiyong head gently.

“I agree... they're elders, but even that... they don't have the right to hurt my heart like this...” Jiyong continue with teary eyes.

Taeyeon can't stop crying after what Jiyong said. She rubs his hair gently while try to comfort her husband.

“They don't have to hurt me like this...” Jiyong muttered before him lean his forehead on Taeyeon shoulder.

At that moment, the sorrow full in them. Both of them let out by crying on each other shoulder. However, at the same time, Taeyeon still try to comfort Jiyong by rubbing his hair softly. She knows, Jiyong need someone to be with him, and she's felt lucky to be there for him.

 

 

 

 

“Feeling better?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Jiyong calm.

Jiyong nodded while his hand touches Taeyeon face gently.

“Thank you for stay,” Jiyong said while he’s rubs her cheek.

“I'm not leaving, dear. I'm here... for you...” Taeyeon said and then she went to pecks Jiyong lips.

Jiyong smiles after she kisses him.

“So… can we go out now?” Taeyeon asked while she stares at Jiyong deeply.

“I want to stay here… for a while… with you,” Jiyong replied, and he pulls her for a hug.

Taeyeon smiles while her replying his hugs.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon said by whispering.

After Jiyong release the hug, he went to kiss Taeyeon cheek.

“Love you…” Jiyong said lovely.

“I know… I love you more….” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“So… you already meet my omma… what do you think?” Jiyong asked.

“Hmm… quite surprising... she’s looks so elegant and beauty.” Taeyeon replied with honest.

“You like that kind of the mother in-law?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Jiyong… ” Taeyeon replied with uneasy after Jiyong asked that.

“What? I’m just curious…” Jiyong said.

“Well... I need to spend time with her more before I could say anything.” Taeyeon replied.

“You wish… she never have time,” Jiyong said with scoff slowly.

Taeyeon grin after he said that.

“Well… if you want to know... she asked me to spend time with her tomorrow... I just call her to set the time.” Taeyeon replied while lift her eyebrows.

Jiyong startled for what Taeyeon tell him.

“She is?” Jiyong asked with surprised.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

Jiyong feel uneasy after saw her nodded.

“You want to go?” Jiyong asked with worried.

“If this precious time for me to get to know my mother-in-law, don't you think I should go?” Taeyeon asked try to get know Jiyong opinion.

Jiyong remain silent afterward.

“If you stop me from seeing her, that's making me curious more to go to meet her...” Taeyeon continue to tell her thinking.

Jiyong look at his wife for a while before his reply

“If that what you want... you may go... but... I'm going with you!”

“Jiyong… please…” Taeyeon said softly.

“No… I can’t bear to let you go meet her alone...” Jiyong replied with uneasy.

“Why you have to worry? You think she can harm me? Hurt me?” Taeyeon asked with frown.

“It's not what I thought... just... I don't feel ease to let you go alone.” Jiyong replied with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon smiles before she went to hold Jiyong face gently.

“Honey, we're just meet to get know each other. Even she's strict, she still my mother-in-law. I can't ignore her if she's asking me to spend time with her. If I want to make her likes me, I should go, right?” Taeyeon asked try to persuade her husband.

Jiyong stares at her with gloomy face before he slowly reply

“I understand… you can go meet her…”

Taeyeon kiss Jiyong cheek before she says

“Thank you, love!”

“But… promise me one thing…” suddenly Jiyong said to demand.

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

“Let me know what you're two doing, going and chatting. I want to know everything...got it?” Jiyong asked firm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter