distance with chance

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

JIYONG HOUSE

 

Jiyong open his eyes after the sunlight hit his face. Then, he saw halabeoji is the one that open the curtain.

“Argh… my head…” Jiyong said while get up from lay.

“Here… honey water…” halabeoji said while put the water in front of him.

Jiyong rub his face slowly and then he asks

“What time now?”

“Already 9 o'clock...” halabeoji replied.

“My head… it’s hurt…” Jiyong said while he touches his head.

“Why you drink last night? Why you sleep here?” halabeoji asked concern.

However, Jiyong didn’t answer him. He sips the water slowly while try to get sober.

“You look miserable…” halabeoji continues.

“I still feel unstable…” Jiyong mutter.

“Go get a rest… I’ll call Youngbae to tell him you took off day today, okay?” halabeoji asked.

Jiyong shakes his head to refuse the idea.

“I need to go... perhaps late... just give me time to get sober,” Jiyong replied.

Halabeoji look at him with worried before he rubs Jiyong neck softly to massage him.

“Jiyong…” halabeoji calls him.

“Hmm…” Jiyong replied but still stare on the floor blankly.

“If you feel tense or sad… you know you can count on me,” halabeoji said softly.

Jiyong look at halabeoji and he noticed he’s worried about him.

Jiyong smiles while try to comfort halabeoji.

“Don’t worry… I’ll be fine. I’m okay, halabeoji…” Jiyong replied to comfort him.

“Glad to hear that… go get a rest… I’ll cook breakfast for you,” halabeoji said before he went to the kitchen.

Jiyong stares at halabeoji with mixed feelings. He know he made halabeoji worried at him and that's make him feel guilt. Jiyong get up to go upstairs to refresh himself.

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON AUNTY HOUSE

 

“What she’s doing here?” Hayeon asked after she wakes up and saw Taeyeon is sleeping in the room.

“Unnie…” Hayeon said try to awake Taeyeon.

“Give me two minutes,” Taeyeon mutter with closed eyes.

“Unnie, why are you here?” Hayeon asked curiously.

“I’m sleepy right now… please, go…” Taeyeon replied in sleepy.

“Whatever…! By the way, I’m going now… don’t forget to lock the door before leave, or Hana will barge in here.” Hayeon said.

Taeyeon nodded with closed eyes.

Hayeon shake her head before she cover Taeyeon with the blanket. Then, she leaves the room to go to her college.

In living room, Jiwoong saw Hayeon and asks

“Is Taeyeon already awake?”

Hayeon shakes her head to answer him.

“Oppa, did you bring her home?” Hayeon asked.

Jiwoong nodded.

“What happen? Why she’s here?” Hayeon asked curiously.

“I’m not sure…but I think she’s fought with Jiyong.” Jiwoong replied try to assume.

“Is that so? Hurm...” Hayeon said while thinking of something.

“Yah! What are you two doing? Come, let’s have breakfast.” Mrs. Kim said to her kids.

“Omma, did you know? Unnie was here… she’s sleeping in the room…” Hayeon blurt out with honest.

Mrs. Kim startled after she heard that.

“Why she’s here?” Mrs. Kim asked with frown.

Jiwoong and Hayeon just lift their shoulder to answer that they don’t know either.

“Aigoo…” Mrs. Kim grunt before she went to looking for Taeyeon.

Hayeon and Jiwoong look at each other with mixed feelings.

“KIM TAEYEON!” Mrs. Kim shout her name after she open the door.

Taeyeon open her sleepy eyes when she heard someone shout her name.

“Wake up… tell me, why are you here?” Mrs. Kim asked before she pat Taeyeon backside.

“Omma~ ” Taeyeon whining after Mrs. Kim pat her.

“What omma? Why are you here? Is Jiyong known you’re here?” Mrs. Kim asked uneasy.

“Can't I come here?” Taeyeon asked before she gets up lazily.

Mrs. Kim narrow her eyes after Taeyeon asked that.

“Yes, you can… but why? It’s weird when you come here just for sleep. Is Jiyong known that you're here?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Yes, he knows… Besides, I'm working late night and I don't want to bother them to back home that late...that's why I follow oppa to come back here.” Taeyeon replied to give reasonable reason.

“Is it?” Mrs. Kim asked with suspicious.

“Yeah… If you don’t believe, then call Jiyong… asks him…” Taeyeon replied bravely.

“Arasso… but, don’t do it again. You're now married. Don't act randomly like this... understand?” Mrs. Kim asked firm.

Taeyeon pout before she nodded to answer her mother.

“Go get your bath… let’s have breakfast,” Mrs. Kim continues before she leaves the room.

“Arrrggghh….” Taeyeon sigh after her mother leave.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG HOUSE

 

Jiyong feel refreshed after taking a bath. He went to take a look at his phone if there are any Taeyeon messages or missed call. However, there is nothing from her. Jiyong feel disappointed after Taeyeon behave like this. Then, he decided to confront her to ask the truth.

“Jiyong! Breakfast is ready…” suddenly halabeoji shout from downstairs.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied.

After that, he went to wear his clothes before he goes to have breakfast.

“Here… eat it,” halabeoji said after Jiyong presence at downstairs.

“Thank you, halabeoji.” Jiyong said after he sits on the chair.

“Eat slowly…” halabeoji replied with smiles.

While Jiyong eating the foods, halabeoji went back into the kitchen before he come back with food container.

“I'll pack it for Taeyeon. Can you send it to her?” halabeoji asked.

Jiyong look at the food container before he nodded.

“Great… make sure she eats…” halabeoji continue.

Jiyong nodded before he continues to finish his breakfast.

 

 

 

 

KIM’S COMPANY

 

Taeyeon look at her phone while wait for the computer loading. She's look at Jiyong name on the phone, but she hesitated to press it. After last night, she didn't get any missed call or text from Jiyong. She starts to feel uneasy. She knows Jiyong would felt offend after she's behave like that toward him. But, she insists with her stand to not have any feeling on Jiyong.

“Taeyeon!” suddenly Yoona calls her from the door.

“Yes?” Taeyeon asked.

“The supplier is already arrived.” Yoona replied.

“Oh… okay. Let’s go meet them,” Taeyeon said before she get the product document and then leave the office.

After a few hours, the meeting ended and Taeyeon went back into her office. However, she stunned when she saw Jiyong presence in her office at that time.

“Wha…what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked with stutter.

“Looking for my wife.” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

Taeyeon went to sit on the chair without looking at Jiyong face. Jiyong can feel Taeyeon is trying avoiding looking at him and he asks

“Are you busy right now?”

“Yeah… I need to observe the new product...” Taeyeon replied but her eyes are looking at the computer.

Jiyong continue stares at his wife face and then he says

“Halabeoji cook this for you... eat it. It's still warm...”

Taeyeon look at the food container on the desk before her reply

“He don't have to do that... but anyhow, thank you. I'll eat it later...”

Jiyong nodded.

Then, no one is speaking. Jiyong keep looking at Taeyeon, meanwhile she’s trying to focus on her works.

“So, I won’t bother you… ” Jiyong said to break the silent.

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

Jiyong walks away to leave the office, but he stops his steps in the middle before he turns back to face her.

“Okay… I can't let it be... tells me, what's wrong? Did I do something hurting you? If yes, I'm sorry.” Jiyong blurt out with honest.

Taeyeon stunned after Jiyong said that.

“What… are you saying?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“I'm apologizing. I can't take it you behave like this... it's make me feel uncomfortable... can you tell me, why you behave like this?” Jiyong asked with upset.

Taeyeon sigh after Jiyong asked that. She looks at Jiyong and she noticed his tense fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter