not ready

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG HOUSE

 

After coming back from the party, both of them didn't talk too much. They're clean up and then went to the bed. Around midnight, Jiyong still can't get asleep. He's thinking Taeyeon sad face on that party, and he felt regret to bring Taeyeon to the party.

 

Jiyong POV

“I shouldn't have done that... I'm not supposed to go there... what actually happen to you at that party?”

 

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon sleeping face silently. He moves his finger to touch her face gently. Then, he moves Taeyeon hand slowly before he moves his head on her arm. Without realizing, Taeyeon pull Jiyong into her embrace as if Jiyong is her bolster pillow. Jiyong smiles when he's in Taeyeon embrace. He kisses her cheek gently before he’s trying to close his eyes to get a sleep in his wife embrace.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon awake when she feels something poke her nose. When she's open her eyes, she saw Jiyong nephew, Eden is smiling at her.

“Good Morning, imo” Eden greet her with smiles.

“Eden? Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“Eden! Don’t disturb imo!” suddenly Dami voice shouts from downstairs.

“Imo already awake, omma!” Eden reply.

Taeyeon get up from the lay and she saw Jiyong is not at the bed.

“Where is samchon?” Taeyeon asked.

“He's downstairs, making breakfast. Samchon asked you to go down after you awake.” Eden replied.

“Okay, thank you, dear. Tell samchon, I’ll be there…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Okay!” Eden replied before he went to the stairs to go down.

Afterward, Taeyeon went to take a bath before she goes for a breakfast. 

“Samchon! Imo said she’ll be here…” Eden said after he’s at downstairs.

“Arasso… thank you…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Dami look at Jiyong and she noticed his little brother uneasy face.

“So… omma was here, huh?” Dami asked try to start the conversation.

Jiyong nodded but his eyes are focusing on cooking.

“Did you attend the charity party for them?” Dami asked.

However, this time Jiyong remain silent without saying anything.

“Halabeoji told me… you go with Taeyeon…” Dami continue after Jiyong didn’t respond.

Jiyong sigh and then he says

“Yeah… they asked me to bid the yacht…”

“And…?” Dami asked with lift eyebrows.

Jiyong look at his sister and he noticed she’s trying to ask him what happen last night.

“Hmm… I got the yacht…” Jiyong replied.

“Not that… I know you can bid that yacht… I want to know… what happen? Why your faces look gloomy this morning?” Dami asked.

Jiyong sigh deeply. He turns off the stove and went to get a plate for the foods.

“Something happen?” Dami asked curiously after Jiyong hesitated to tell her.

“Noona… you think omma doing this purposely?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

“Huh? Why you think that way?” Dami asked with confused.

“I don’t know… I feel terrible last night. Taeyeon meet her old friends in there and she's being so sad. The surrounding... the peoples... I'm not into that culture.” Jiyong replied try to be honest with his feelings.

“What do you mean? The wealthy culture? Or the wealthy peoples at the party?” Dami asked try to understand.

“Can I say both?” Jiyong said and then he put the foods on the dining table.

“Jiyong... you like it or not... you still can't run away the fact that your parents also are one of them. Also, your wife... she's also used to be one of them too. If you feel uncomfortable, then don't act the same as them. Be yourself. And about Taeyeon, don't worry. She can handle it. Perhaps, she just burst out her feelings after seeing her old friends.” Dami replied try to comfort Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded after Dami said that.

“Noona, did omma come to visit you?” Jiyong asked afterward.

Dami smiles bitterly at Jiyong before she shakes her head slowly. Jiyong feel sympathy after he saw Dami and then he went to hugs her.

“Don’t worry… you always have me here…” Jiyong said by whispering.

“Thank you…” Dami replied.

“Ehem… what’s going on here?” suddenly Taeyeon voice greet them from side.

Jiyong and Dami release the hug and look at Taeyeon at the same time.

“Nothing… why? Are you jealous I’m hugging your husband?” Dami asked jokingly.

“Oh no… please… go on… I won’t disturb…” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

Jiyong and Dami chuckles after she said that.

Then, Jiyong went to approach his wife and asks

“Feeling better today?”

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“Much better…” Taeyeon said.

“Great… come, let’s have breakfast…” Jiyong said while he holding Taeyeon hand.

“Where is Eden?” Taeyeon asked when she didn’t saw the little boy presence.

“He's in halabeoji room... I'll go get halabeoji...” Dami replied before she went to halabeoji room.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon calls him when both of them get ready to go for works.

“Yes, dear…” Jiyong replied while turn to look at her.

“About last night… sorry,” Taeyeon said with guilt feelings.

“Huh? Sorry? Why?” Jiyong asked with confused.

“I get drunk and you have to carry me last night...” Taeyeon replied with pout.

Jiyong grin and he went to approach her.

“It's okay, dear. But, will you tell me what actually happen to you?” Jiyong asked while he put both of his hands on her waist.

“I'm just gotten emotional after meeting my old friends... that's all.” Taeyeon replied try not to make Jiyong worried.

“Is that so? Then, why you look so sad? Like did someone hurting you...” Jiyong asked try to know the truth.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while but when she saw Jiyong stares at her, in the end, Taeyeon says

“Well... sometimes, we're trying to let go the past, but the wound still there. I thought I can be healed by time, but the truth, it's not. That's why... after meet them... I'm trying not to hate them to ignore me when I need them... the fact, I hate it. That's make me feel sad...”

Jiyong move his hand to touch Taeyeon face gently.

“It's okay, dear. Don't blame yourself if you feel it that way... you're human, not a saint. I'm so sorry for what happen... I promise that I won't take you to any party can make you uncomfortable.” Jiyong replied.

“It’s not your fault… we’re going there for your omma sake… it’s done now, right?” Taeyeon asked try to comfort Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded and then he pulls Taeyeon and hugs her tightly.

“Thank you, dear…” Jiyong said by whispering in her ear.

“Samchon!” suddenly they hear Eden shout while stepping the stairs.

Both of them startled and then they saw Eden arrive at the stairs.

“Why~? What do you want?” Jiyong asked after he releases Taeyeon.

Taeyeon chuckles when she looks at both of them.

“I'm going to stay in here for a week! Omma will pick up me on weekend! So, I have time to play with you… with halabeoji… and imo!” Eden said excitedly.

“Wow~ that’s great…!” Taeyeon said while clapping her hands.

“Why omma let you stay here? Where did she and appa will go this time?” Jiong asked before he pulls Eden and carry him.

“Appa have works at Japan, omma have conference at Australia. So, I have to stay here with halabeoji...” Eden replied happily.

“Why you so happy? Don't you're sad that your appa and omma leave you?” Jiyong asked while he’s tickle Eden stomach.

Eden chuckles when Jiyong does that to him.

“I'm happy because I can play with you!” Eden replied while giggling.

Jiyong and Taeyeon smiles after hear Eden answers.

“Arasso… but now, you have to stay with halabeoji… samchon and imo have to go for works…” Jiyong said while he put down Eden.

“Okay! I’ll wait for you and imo!” Eden replied before he went to stairs to go down.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after Eden leave and then suddenly she asks

“Don't you think we should give Eden someone to play?”

Jiyong look at Taeyeon with confused after she said that.

“I mean... a cousin for him to play?” Taeyeon continue shyly.

Jiyong get what Taeyeon is trying to say and then he reply

“Nope. Not now... I don't want anything can distract both of us. I still want to spend alone time with you...”

Taeyeon noticed Jiyong face change when he said that and then she hold Jiyong hand and says

“I know... I don't mean it right now... we still have time for that, okay?”

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Of course… we need more time to think about that having a baby…” Jiyong replied.

“Okay… we should go now or I’ll be late…” Taeyeon said before she went to take her bag.

Jiyong look at his wife with mixed feelings but the fact, he didn't ready to be a father.

 

 

 

 

AT NIGHT

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter