sudden propose

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon burst into crying after she's enter the washroom. All her angry, guilt and tense feelings spill out through the crying. She's felt she's the reasons that make the restaurant getting into trouble. After she heard what Jiyong said before, she's know they're going to lose profit on that day.

“Why this happen now? WHY!!?” Taeyeon murmur while sobbing.

At the same time, Jiyong that come to look up for her stops in front of the door. He can hear her crying, but his heart didn't bear to let her crying like that. In the end, Jiyong decided just standing in front of the door while waiting for Taeyeon to calm down.

After few minutes, Taeyeon walks out from the washroom after calm down. She startled after saw Jiyong is standing there alone.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon puffy eyes from crying and then he says

“You may take off day if you want...”

“It’s okay. I’m fine,” Taeyeon replied without looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong can see how she’s trying not to show him her face.

“Arasso... but, meet me after the work. I have something to say to you... important.” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Here… drink it. Also, go get a change in the shirt. Sunny already put the new shirt in your locker.” Jiyong continue before he walks away from there.

Taeyeon stare at Jiyong after he’s leaving. She looks at the bottle and feels warm on it. Out of nowhere, her heartfelt something strange after Jiyong said that.

After she gets changing, Taeyeon went to continue her works as usual. No one is talking about the incident anymore as their manager, Soohyuk, ask them not to talk about it as for restaurant reputation.

Sunny and Hyoyeon feel worried to Taeyeon after what just happen to her. For them, that is a first time customer behaving like that, as long as they work there. Unluckily, Taeyeon is the one that have to face that customer behavior. They know, since Taeyeon start as a waiter, many customers are like her more. It's because of her beauty and calmness makes people attract her more. Positively think, the restaurant gain more customer just because of her. It's make the others also want to work hard and give the best for the restaurant.

“Taeyeon, are you okay?” Hyoyeon asked slowly while both of the clean up the table.

Taeyeon smiles and nodded.

Afterward, she left while carrying the empty plates into the sink. Hyoyeon look at her with mixed feeling before she turns to look at Sunny. Hyoyeon shakes her head slowly.

 

 

 

 

After the restaurant closed, Sunny and Hyoyeon ask Taeyeon to join them to have a drink. However, Taeyeon have to refuse after she's already promised to meet Jiyong after the work ended. Jiyong that know about that, suddenly change his mind and he decided to take Taeyeon to join the staffs for a drink. When they're arrived, they saw Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Daesung, Youngbae, Soohyuk, and another five staffs already there.

“Yah! I thought you have another plan?” Soohyuk asked after he saw Jiyong arrived.

“Plan changed…” Jiyong replied before he pulls the chair for Taeyeon.

After Taeyeon sit, Jiyong went to get a sit beside her. All of them aware with Jiyong gentleman action for Taeyeon and they're start to smiles teasingly.

“Chef! If I'm not known you... I thought you two are couple...” Yuri said teasingly.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly after she heard that.

“Why? We're not suit for each other?” Jiyong asked jokingly.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after he asked that.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Okay… I’m just joking…” Jiyong said still giggling.

“So… I know... we're still in shock for what just happened today. I know, it's not Taeyeon fault... and we lose some profit too... but what I want to say now... thank you for all the cooperation. Thank you for take care of each other... I'm happy to work with all of you guys!” Soohyuk said with emotionally.

“Boss! We should thank you more... you're the one that take care of us... understand our struggle...” Yuri replied try to comfort Soohyuk.

“I know… I’m the best boss…” Soohyuk said to praise himself.

“Yes, we’re agree…” Hyoyeon said while smiling.

“Taeyeon, you don't have to worry. If anything happen again, we can handle it for you...” Sunny said afterward.

Taeyeon start to feel touched after heard that from them.

“Yeah, don't be scared... she can't do anything to you or restaurant...” Daesung interrupt to speak.

Taeyeon nodded while try to control her tears. Jiyong that saw her eyes getting teary, take the tissue and handed to her.

“Yah! Stop makes her sad!” Jiyong said after give the tissue.

“Can I say something?” suddenly Taeyeon said.

All of them nodded and then wait for her to talk.

“Actually, I don't know how to socialize with people. Yeah, everyone say I'm spoiled rich daughter, and I'm choosing to be friend with. But... to be honest, I'm awkward in crowded. I'm not choosing friends, but with my behavior, it's hard to make a friend. Now, getting to know everyone in here... I'm glad. When everyone is pushing me after my family bankrupt, everyone here... welcomes me warmly and protects me. I just...” Taeyeon said but she didn’t finish her words after her starting to cry.

All of them remain in silence and understand what Taeyeon feels. They don't know what she's bear but, with her diligent in work, they have no doubt about it.

“Thank you… for accepting me,” Taeyeon continue afterward.

“Hey, don't worry. We're always here for you. We're family in the restaurant.” Yuri said try to comfort Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“Okay, let’s have a drink…!” suddenly Daesung said while lift his glass.

“Yeah…! For the restaurant!” Soohyuk shouts.

“For the restaurant!” all of them shout before drink.

Jiyong sip his drink slowly while his eyes glance at Taeyeon. After what Taeyeon said tonight, Jiyong felt to want to protect her more. He saw her smiling, but her eyes shows sadness. For the whole night, Jiyong can't take his eyes off from Taeyeon. It's look like his reading her face and trying to figure it out of something that he can't describe it.

“Jiyong!” suddenly someone shouts Jiyong name from far.

Everyone turn to look at it, so do Jiyong. Jiyong stunned after he saw Dami. He’s quickly gets up and went to approach her before Dami come toward them. All the staffs look at Dami with curious, except Soohyuk and Youngbae that already know the relation between them.

“Who is that woman?” Hyoyeon asked curiously.

All of them stunned after they saw Dami is kissing Jiyong cheek to greet him.

“Omo…omo…” Sunny said with surprised after saw the kiss.

Taeyeon turn away after saw the scene, not to look more. She sips her drink until finish without knowing why she's feel uneasy when Jiyong with that woman.

“To think... both of them... have similar smiles...” Yuri said while still looking at Jiyong and Dami.

“Why he didn’t introduce her to us? Is that his new girlfriend?” Sunny asked.

“Or… his cousin…” Hyoyeon replied.

“Nah… I bet his admirer...” suddenly Daesung said.

Afterward, they saw Jiyong already finish talking with Dami. All of them saw Dami is waving her hand toward them.

“Hey, she’s waving at us…” Yuri said while waving her hand to Dami.

All of them also wave their hands to Dami. Taeyeon turn again to look at Jiyong and Dami. Before she left, Taeyeon saw Dami is hugging Jiyong. After Dami left, Jiyong is going back to sit with them.

“Omo… chef! Who is that?” Hyoyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly before he says

“Just assume... my precious,”

“Omo! She’s your new girlfriend?” Sunny asked with surprised.

“What? No!” Jiyong replied to deny.

“Then… why my precious?” Sunny asked confused.

“You guys think too much...” Jiyong replied without answering her.

 

 

 

 

After with the gathering, Jiyong insist on sending Taeyeon home. Both of them are silent along the way until Jiyong break the silent and says

“If you want to work back in the kitchen, I'll arrange it.”

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong before she reply

“I'm good...”

Jiyong take a glance at her.

“Okay…” Jiyong said slowly.

“By the way, who is that woman you meet before?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“Why you asked?” Jiyong asked without answering her.

“Just…ask…” Taeyeon replied while try to hide her uneasy feelings.

Jiyong take a glance at her before he smirks.

“Are you jealous?” Jiyong asked jokingly.

Taeyeon rolling her eyes before her turn to look at the window. Jiyong chuckles slowly after he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“I'm not jealous... just curious...” Taeyeon replied slowly but her face didn’t look at Jiyong.

“Why so sudden?” Jiyong continue try to .

However, Taeyeon didn’t reply him. She just continues staring outside silently. Jiyong stop the car when the traffic light turns into red. He looks at Taeyeon beside him, and then he slowly says

“She's my beloved sister... the only sibling I have...”

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong after he mentions that.

“Sister?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

Jiyong nodded.

“I didn't introduce her before because.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter