the ruining

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A NIGHT BEFORE THE LAUNCH EVENT

AT RESTAURANT

 

That night, Taeyeon went to the restaurant after she's finish with her works. When she's arrive at the restaurant, she saw Jiyong is in the kitchen and busy preparing the meals. She decided to wait for Jiyong at leisure room before they can go back home together.

“Chef! You wife is here!” Yuri said when she enters the kitchen.

“Taeyeon? Okay… ” Jiyong replied.

After he finishes with the meals, Jiyong ask Youngbae to take over his place before he went to find Taeyeon.

Jiyong enter the leisure room and saw Taeyeon was there, looking at her tablet.

“Why you didn’t tell me that you’re here?” Jiyong asked before he sits beside her.

“I don’t want to disturb your work…” Taeyeon replied.

“So, why are you here? How’s the preparation?” Jiyong asked with concern.

“Everything is under control… I’m so worried for tomorrow. That’s why I’m here… I want to be with you…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong smiles before him holding Taeyeon hand.

“Yeah… I can see that worried face…” Jiyong said while he rubs her hand softly.

“Can I have something to eat? I’m hungry…” Taeyeon said while pout cutely.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon cute face.

“Come… let’s go get something for you,” Jiyong replied before he pulls her hand to follow him.

Jiyong bring Taeyeon toward the end of restaurant. He pulls the box and asks her to sit on it. Afterward, he takes another box and he places it in front of her.

“Wait here,” Jiyong said before he enters the kitchen.

Few minutes later, Jiyong come back with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He put the glass on the box, and then he opens the wine bottle. Suddenly, Hyoyeon comes with two plates of pasta, and she serves it to them.

“What’s going on here?” Taeyeon asked with smiles after she saw Hyoyeon.

“Your husband asks me to serve you in here…” Hyoyeon said by whispering.

Then, Jiyong get back into the kitchen with Hyoyeon to get something. When he comes back, Taeyeon saw Jiyong is holding a candle which is already lit. Jiyong place the candle on the box before he says

“Now... we can have candlelight dinner...right?”

Taeyeon smiles after she saw the preparation in a blink of eyes. She looks at the foods and the drinks then she went to kiss Jiyong cheek.

“Thank you for tonight, honey…” Taeyeon replied with wide smiles.

“You’re hungry, right? Now, you can eat all of these…” Jiyong said while pointing to the foods.

“Thank you… ” Taeyeon said before she dig the pasta.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

LAUNCH EVENT

KIM'S COMPANY CONFERENCE HALL

 

Sooyoung as presenter start the event by welcoming the reporters and shareholders. Junseo is sitting with the other shareholder looks excited on that day. Hwan stand with Taeyeon at the back of the hall. Meanwhile, Jiwoong is preparing himself for the product presentation.

“Tae, we need to talk…” Hwan said by whispering.

“Not now, oppa. We need to focus on the event,” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“It’s important…” Hwan said.

Taeyeon look at him with frown before she saw Jiwoong walking out to start the presentation.

“We talk after this…” Taeyeon replied try to focus on her brother presentation.

Hwan look at her with uneasy and then he saw Junseo smiling and nodded at him.

“Tae, we need to talk now…” Hwan said with uneasy.

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable when Hwan keep bothering her like that. In the end, she decided to talk to Hwan outside the hall.

“Yoona, call me if anything happen…” Taeyeon said to Yoona before she leaves the hall.

Yoona nodded and she saw Taeyeon is leaving the hall with Hwan.

“Where is she going with him?” Yoona muttered.

After both of them come out from the hall, Taeyeon asks

“So… what’s the matter that you can’t wait to talk to me?”

“Here... I want you to know about this... Junseo give it to me and ask me to put it in the slide. He planned to let the shareholder know about this...” Hwan replied while he handed the document to Taeyeon.

“What is this?” Taeyeon asked with frown.

“It's the information about the company that pulls out the investment from samchon before he died. The company pulls out last minutes and destroyed this company. They also asked for the compensation from samchon after he can't fulfill the agreement.” Hwan said to tell Taeyeon about it.

“Why are you telling me this now?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“It's because the company that ruining samchon, it's Kwon shipping company... your husband parent's company.” Hwan replied to tell the truth.

Taeyeon startled after Hwan said that. Then, she looks into the document and read the information about it.

“Junseo found out about it after you two attend the charity party. One of his fellows tells him about Jiyong parent's company and Junseo search about it and find this info. I'm so sorry, Taeyeon...” Hwan continue to explain the truth.

Taeyeon start to feel dizzy when she read the document and all the proof for what Kwon shipping company does to her appa company.

“That’s why I find it familiar...with this company name...” Taeyeon muttered after she read the document.

Taeyeon feel her feet are weak and can’t stand properly. Hwan hold Taeyeon shoulder to make sure she didn’t fell.

“Hey, are you okay?” Hwan asked with worried.

“Did you tell this to Jiwoong oppa?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“Not yet…” Hwan replied.

“Please… don’t tell him now… I’ll tell him later…” Taeyeon said.

“Arasso… what about Junseo? He thinks I put this info in slide…” Hwan asked with worried.

“It’s okay, oppa… I can handle him…thank you for telling me this,” Taeyeon replied.

“Taeyeon!” suddenly Jiyong shout from a far after he saw Hwan is holding his wife.

Jiyong speed his steps to approach them.

Taeyeon release Hwan hand from her shoulder and she slowly says

“Don’t say anything to him…”

Hwan look at Taeyeon and he can see her uneasy face.

“What happen here? Are you okay?”Jiyong asked while he pulls Taeyeon to stand beside him.

“Yes, I’m fine…what are you doing in here?” Taeyeon replied.

“Of course I’m here to support you and Jiwoong…” Jiyong said but his eyes look at Hwan with uneasy.

“Okay, let’s go inside…” Taeyeon replied while she holding Jiyong hand.

When they are entering the hall, Jiwoong already finished with his presentation about the new product. Right now, there is now question session with the reporters. Junseo look at Hwan with tense after he finds out that Hwan didn't follow what his planning. He get up and went to approach Hwan with angry. Taeyeon that saw Junseo walking toward Hwan go to stop him before Junseo can get closer to Hwan. Jiyong that saw the scene feel strange when his wife behave like that.

“Don’t make a scene now… or you’ll regret it later,” Taeyeon said firmly to warn Junseo.

Junseo look at her and then he noticed Jiyong also was there.

He scoffs before he says

“It’s look like you already know what happen, right?”

“If you want to talk about this, we can talk it later… but not now…” Taeyeon replied to warn him.

Junseo grip his teeth before he went back to his seat. Afterward, Taeyeon went back to sit beside Jiyong.

“What happen?” Jiyong asked with confused.

“Nothing…” Taeyeon replied while she take Jiyong hand and hold it tight.

Jiyong feel uneasy when he saw his wife reaction. He feels she’s hiding something from him.

 

 

 

 

After the event, Jiwoong is gathering the staffs to thank them for the successful with the launch of new product. Afterward, Jiwoong went to approach Taeyeon and Jiyong to have a chat with them.

“Finally! We have a new product and hope this will successful…!” Jiwoong said happily.

“I hope so… and good job for the new product.” Jiyong replied.

“Naaa… we still have kimbap project to work on, right?” Jiwoong asked while chuckles.

“Yeah… I hope that also can lance with successful…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

However, at the same time, Taeyeon can’t focus on the conversation when she’s feel worried to think about the latest info she get from Hwan.

“Oppa, I have something to discuss with you after this…” Taeyeon said with uneasy.

“Oh, sure… meet me at the office,” Jiwoong replied.

Jiyong noticed his wife uneasy face and then hewent to holding her hand to comfort her.

“You okay?” Jiyong asked slowly.

Taeyeon nodded with awkward smiles.

Suddenly, Junseo come to approach them with smirks.

“Hmm… it’s good to hear that product will be in good terms…” Junseo said.

“Yeah, thank you for your help…” Jiwoong replied.

“Nah… I’m doing nothing… just persuade shareholder and do little things…” Junseo said proudly.

Jiwoong make face when Junseo said that.

“So… Jiyong… how’s your parents? They're good?” Junseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter