comfort place

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WEEKEND

AT CINEMA

 

On that weekend, as usual, both of them will spend time together to go out for date. That weekend, Jiyong decided to take Taeyeon to watch a movie. While in the lineup to buy the popcorn, Jiyong noticed Taeyeon is focusing on her phone while texting with someone. Jiyong stand close to her before he slowly held her hand. Taeyeon stunned after Jiyong does that in the public. When she turns to look at Jiyong, she saw Jiyong is looking on the other side.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked.

“What?” Jiyong asked while act casually.

“You have to hold my hand?” Taeyeon asked while she lifts up their hands.

“Why? We're married. It's not wrong, right?” Jiyong asked with grin.

Taeyeon hesitated to reply him but then Jiyong continue says

“Just assume you pay double for the class... besides, you're improving your cooking skills...”

Taeyeon smiles after he said that.

“Look who's my teacher...” Taeyeon said proudly.

Jiyong smiles after she said that.

“You know what? I think we should do what a couple always does...” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“Are you trying to take advantage on me?” Taeyeon asked with suspicious eyes.

“Nooo... I'm asking to my wife... not you...” Jiyong replied to tease.

“Ha…ha… very funny,” Taeyeon said sarcastic.

Jiyong chuckles when Taeyeon react like that.

After them buy the popcorn, they went into the cinema to get a seat. Jiyong still not let go of Taeyeon hand when they in there. Meanwhile, Taeyeon start to feel uneasy after her hand get sweat.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon calls him slowly.

Jiyong look at her and then Taeyeon continue says

“Can you release my hand for a while...? It's getting sweat...”

“Are you nervous with me?” Jiyong asked after she said that.

“Nope!” Taeyeon replied to hide the truth.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw Taeyeon cute face.

“Arasso… I'll let go but... I will hold it back after we go out...” Jiyong said with grin.

“You wish...” Taeyeon replied slowly but it’s still can be hear by Jiyong.

After the movie, Jiyong take Taeyeon to eat ice cream nearby the lake. Both of them sit on the bench while enjoying sharing the ice cream bucket.

“Why you like this flavor?” Jiyong asked after he tastes it.

“I'm not sure... but the mint feels fresh... why? You don't like it?” Taeyeon asked while look at Jiyong.

“Not really... it's taste like toothpaste...” Jiyong replied with frown.

Taeyeon chuckles after Jiyong said that.

“Have you eaten toothpaste? How you know how was it tasted?” Taeyeon asked still giggling.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after Taeyeon .

“Are you happy to make fun of me?” Jiyong asked with pout.

“Aigoo… I’m just joking with you…” Taeyeon replied after she saw Jiyong pout.

However, nothing is coming from Jiyong mouth. Taeyeon continue to eat the ice cream but then Jiyong says

“You don't want to coax me? I'm sulking right now...”

Taeyeon look at him before she laughs.

“Now she’s laughing…” Jiyong said with sulky tone.

Taeyeon is still giggling afterward. Anyhow, when she saw Jiyong gloomy face, she stops her laughs.

“Okay, honestly... I don't know how to coax men...” Taeyeon said with honest.

Jiyong look at her with gloomy face.

Taeyeon try hard not to laugh again after she saw Jiyong sulk face. Then, without hesitation, Taeyeon went to kiss Jiyong cheek. Jiyong stunned with the sudden kiss turn to look at her.

“Don't say anything... I told you, I don't know how to coax men...” Taeyeon said but her face already blushing after the kiss.

Jiyong grin when he saw Taeyeon reddened face. He noticed she's avoiding looking at him while her eyes are looking at the ice cream bucket in her hands.

“Well... at least, it's work for me...” Jiyong replied with wide smiles.

Then, he scoops the ice cream and continues eating.

“Hmmm… now the ice cream taste nicer...” Jiyong continue with smiles.

Taeyeon take a glance at him before she scoop the ice cream and eat it.

 

 

 

 

AT NIGHT

JIYONG HOUSE

 

That night, Jiyong decided to teach Taeyeon to bake the bread. He prepares the ingredients while wait for Taeyeon. Halabeoji that sit at dining table is doing calculation for guesthouse income. He noticed Jiyong face glowing with happy after coming back from the date. Halabeoji intent to and asks

“Did someone win lottery out there?”

Jiyong look at halabeoji before him smiling.

“Hohoho… it’s really look like someone wins the lottery…” Halabeoji continue to tease.

“Nope… I win more than that…” Jiyong replied jokingly.

“Win what?” suddenly Taeyeon asked after she gets downstairs.

“It’s Jiyong… he…” halabeoji said but Jiyong interrupt him before he could finish his words.

“I already prepare the ingredients... let's start...” Jiyong said to change the topic.

Halabeoji smirks teasingly while his eyes looking at both of them.

“What we make?” Taeyeon asked while she stands beside Jiyong.

“Potato bun...”Jiyong replied while he takes the bread flour.

“Wow… I love bun!” Taeyeon said happily.

Afterward, both of them are focusing on making the bun. Halabeoji secretly took picture two of them before he shares it with Mrs. Kim.

 

What are they doing? – Mrs. Kim

Baking… potato bun, - halabeoji

Sound delicious…- Mrs. Kim

I’ll ask them to send it to you for taste – halabeoji

It’s okay. I can buy it – Mrs. Kim

No, that’s different – halabeoji

 

“Halabeoji, who you texting until you smile like that?” suddenly Jiyong asked when he noticed halabeoji smiles.

“Your mother-in-law… I told her you two baked potato bun,” halabeoji replied.

Taeyeon smiles while her mixing the dough.

“Hey, don’t forget to give her taste it…” halabeoji continue.

“Arasso… I’ll send it to the shop,” Jiyong replied.

“You want to meet her?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong said that.

“Yeah… want to follow?” Jiyong asked.

“Sure… then, I have to make this properly… for omma…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong smiles after he saw Taeyeon diligent.

 

 

 

 

That night, Jiyong sleep in happy mood after quality time he spent with Taeyeon for whole day. At that moment, Taeyeon still awake while she's staring Jiyong sleeping face silently. She looks her hand in Jiyong grip, and then she stares at Jiyong sleeping face. Then, she's remembered the kiss that she gives to Jiyong at the lake.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Did I already like him? Did I get soften when with him? Aigoo... Tae, what's the matter with you? It's because he be nice to you, and you already like him? Wake up... this just temporary. We're done after I'm paying him... I'm not indebted anymore. Think you're free...”

 

Then, Jiyong move and it's jerked her. Taeyeon try to release her hand from Jiyong, but when she's about doing that, suddenly Jiyong says

“You still awake?”

However, Taeyeon didn’t respond to him. She’s continued to stare at his eyes deeply. Jiyong feel strange with Taeyeon stares at that night. He felt like she's unsure of something. Jiyong move his other hand to tucked Taeyeon's hair behind her ear. Then, he held her face gently before he rubs her cheeks softly.

“Is everything okay?” Jiyong asked softly.

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

Jiyong smiles slightly and then he say

“Go get a sleep. Tomorrow we have to go for work...”

Taeyeon nodded before she slowly reply

“Night…”

“Night…” Jiyong said with smiles.

After she closed her eyes, Taeyeon still feel Jiyong thumb continue to rub her cheek. However, she didn't stop him because she feels comfortable when Jiyong doing that.

After he makes sure Taeyeon in deep sleep, Jiyong moves the pillow between them, and he pulls Taeyeon into his embrace. He kisses her forehead gently before he closed his eyes to get sleep.

 

 

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

AT RESTAURANT

 

Jiwoong send Taeyeon and her team to discuss the kimbap project with Jiyong. Taeyeon bring Sooyoung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter