mum or mother in law

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT RESTAURANT

 

After he closed the restaurant, Jiyong walks to his car. However, he startled after he saw Taeyeon was there, waiting for him.

“Why are you here?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon went to hugs her husband and then she pecks his lips.

“I have surprise for you…” Taeyeon said by whispering in Jiyong ear.

Jiyong frown while looking at her with suspicious.

“Let me drive the car…” Taeyeon continue after she takes the car key from Jiyong.

Inside the car, Jiyong still looking at his wife but Taeyeon continue her smiles and says

“Wear your seatbelt!”

Jiyong fasten the seatbelt and then he asks

“Where are we going?”

“I'm preparing the game for us... want to go?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied but he still feels curious with his wife plan.

“Let’s go…!” Taeyeon said before she drives the car to leave the area.

 

 

 

 

HALABEOJI GUESTHOUSE

 

Taeyeon park the car in front of the guest house. Jiyong looks around and he knows that place.

“What are we doing here?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon smiles and then she bring out the handkerchief from her bag.

“I want you to cover your eyes now...” Taeyeon said while she handed the handkerchief to Jiyong.

Jiyong look at her with suspicious eyes.

“What are you trying to do here?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

“I told you... we're going to play a game...” Taeyeon replied before she gets out from the car.

“What’s she’s doing?” Jiyong mutter while smiling.

Yet, he still listened to her words by covering his eyes with the handkerchief.

“Careful…” Taeyeon said after she open the door for Jiyong.

“Don't tease me with something to scare me...” Jiyong remind while he steps out from the car carefully.

“Nope. I'm not that cruel... don't worry. You're safe with me...” Taeyeon said while she holding Jiyong arm.

“How you know this place?” Jiyong asked while both of them walking into the guest house.

“I ask halabeoji… and I rent it from halabeoji for tonight. So, I'll make sure we're spending this night sweetly.” Taeyeon replied while she carefully takes Jiyong into the guest house.

“We're going to stay here tonight?” Jiyong asked with surprised.

“Yes... just you and me... besides, I already prepare a gift for you... special one...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Wow… sound great for me... can't wait...” Jiyong said excitedly.

“Okay… wait here…” Taeyeon suddenly said before she release Jiyong arm.

Jiyong nodded but he still feels nervous to wait for her.

Then, Jiyong can hear Taeyeon doing something and she's wheeze.

“Are you okay? What are you doing?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Wait… just little...” Taeyeon replied while she's arranging the bulb around the nearby tree.

After she's done with the decoration, Taeyeon went to turn on the bulb and the area began to be illuminated by the light from the bulb. After she's satisfied with the decoration, Taeyeon went to approach Jiyong.

“I hope you like this date...” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Afterward, Taeyeon take off the handkerchief to uncover Jiyong eyes. Jiyong is blinking for a while, and then he saw two big bean bags under the lighting tree. Add on with small table, fulfill with night snacks. Jiyong smiles after he realizes what Taeyeon prepared for them on that night.

“You like it?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong didn’t say anything.

“You prepare all of this?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon nodded.

“… and yeah, also with halabeoji help too...” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Suddenly, Jiyong wrap Taeyeon in his embrace before he kisses her lips deeply.

“Thank you…” Jiyong said after the kiss.

Taeyeon smiles widely after Jiyong thank her.

“Come... let's do stargazing...” Taeyeon said before she kisses his cheek.

Taeyeon take Jiyong to sit on the bean bag, and she went to sit on the other one. Afterward, she opens the beer can before she handed to Jiyong.

“Thank you, dear…” Jiyong said after he takes the beer.

Taeyeon open the beer for her after that.

“It's been a while I didn't come here...” Jiyong said after he sips the beer.

“Is it? So, welcome back...” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

Jiyong smiles while he’s staring at his wife.

“Why suddenly you’re preparing all this?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Of course, to have a nice date with my husband... plus, to thank for him too...” Taeyeon replied shyly.

Jiyong smiles before he sips his drink.

“You’re nice wife…” Jiyong said after that.

“You happy?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“Glad to know that…” Taeyeon continue with ease.

After that, no one is talking. Both of them are enjoying looking at the night skies and watch the stars.

At the same time, Taeyeon keep taking a glance to Jiyong to make sure if he's okay or not. During their silent, she can notice Jiyong is thinking of something because she saw his eyes unfocused when looking the skies. 

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon calls his name softly.

“Hmm…” Jiyong replied but his eyes still look at the skies.

“Can you be honest with me?” Taeyeon asked carefully.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied shortly.

“Is there something bothering you lately?” Taeyeon asked while looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon after she asked that.

“I feel that you act strangely after your omma called. Why?” Taeyeon continue with concern.

Jiyong sigh slowly after Taeyeon asked that.

“Come here…” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon get up from her seat and she went to approach Jiyong. Jiyong pull her hand, and he let her sit on his lap.

“You're worried about me?” Jiyong asked while his hands hugging Taeyeon's waist.

“Of course… so, tell me… what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong remain silent, but his eyes stare at Taeyeon deeply.

“To be truth, I'm worried after she gets to know about this marriage.” Jiyong replied slowly.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked while she held Jiyong face gently.

“I don't know... she's... unpredictable. I'm not sure if she can accept our marriage... or...” Jiyong said but he didn’t finish his words.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong tense face after he said that. Then, she went to pecks Jiyong lips softly.

“You're not alone, dear. I'm here... right now... with you. If you're worried about your omma's acceptance... then, what about me? I also nervous to meet her. I'm scaring if she didn't like me...” Taeyeon said after the kiss.

“Why you have to worry about that? In fact, she never cares who am I dating or married to... my parent only think if my marriage gives any benefit for the family or for them...” Jiyong replied the fact about his parents.

“Is that so? Why they think like that? Aren't you their son? Shouldn't they know who's close to you, and care of you?” Taeyeon asked with strange.

Jiyong chuckles after she asked that.

“Not my parents... if they care... they will never abandon me...” Jiyong replied sadly.

Taeyeon noticed Jiyong is trying to hold his emotion after saying that. Then, she went to hugs Jiyong neck before she says

“I know it's hard for you... don't be sad. I'm here now...”

Jiyong smiles after Taeyeon said that.

“So… what kind of game that we're going to play tonight?” suddenly Jiyong asked try to change the topic.

Taeyeon release the hugs and she looks at Jiyong. She knows, Jiyong is trying not to talk about that matter anymore. She smiles and then she says

“You have to cover your eyes if you want to play it...”

“Again?” Jiyong asked with pout.

“Wanna play or not?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong sigh and then he nodded.

“Good, come… let me cover your eyes…” Taeyeon continue and then she takes the handkerchief to bind Jiyong eyes.

“What are we going to do?” Jiyong asked after his eyes got covered.

“Well… as a chef... I know you have a good in taste... so, tonight... I'll feed you something, and you have to guess it... can we start?” Taeyeon asked.

Taeyeon drag the mini table to get close to them, and then she went back to sit on Jiyong lap.

“I don't understand... why you want to play this game?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“I'm curiously wanted to know if you really have good taste bud...” Taeyeon replied by whispering in his ear.

Jiyong start to feel palpitation after Taeyeon whisper in his ear while his eyes closed.

“You're trying to seduce me?” Jiyong asked with heavy breath.

“Yes, I am...” Taeyeon replied to more.

Jiyong grin after she said that.

“Okay, can we start now?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied.

First one, Taeyeon take the cracker and she spread the berry jam on it. She then went to feed Jiyong with it.

“Here…” Taeyeon said while she feed Jiyong.

Jiyong eat it and he munches the snack slowly.

“So...can you tell me... what did I feed you?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

“Wait... you want me to tell what I eat? Or what's the taste?” Jiyong asked.

“Everything…” Taeyeon replied.

“Hmm… of course, the cracker... but the jam... I saw two kinds of jam on that table...it's berry jam?” Jiyong try to answer it.

Taeyeon rounded her eyes after Jiyong guess correctly.

“OMG! You’re correct!” Taeyeon said excitedly.

Jiyong smiles proudly after his guess are correct.

“Okay, next one…” Taeyeon said.

For the second, Taeyeon secretly take caramel candy from her pocket. She opens the candy, and then she takes nut on the table to feed Jiyong with it.

“So, what is this taste?” Taeyeon asked after she feed him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter