unaware

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

All of them are stunned after Jiyong said that. Jiwoong look at the document with details and then he asks

“How you know this lawyer?”

“I just meet him... my friend recommends him to me... I already talk to him about the current situation, he will meet you soon to process the procedure. By the way, if you want to try to get another supplier, I'm willing to try to find it for you but, if you still want to remain the current one... it's up to you...” Jiyong said.

Jiwoong look again at the document, meanwhile Taeyeon stares at Jiyong with touched.

“So… what will all of you saying?” Jiwoong asked the others.

Hwan feel uneasy because he didn't help them but what Jiyong did it's really helping them a lot. In the end, Hwan says

“I agree if we can use this lawyer, at least, we don't need to pay high for his service.”

“Me too… what important now, we must get the supplier to send the items or... we have to bear the loss.” Yoona replied to agree.

“Yeah, I agree too…” Sooyoung said.

Then, all of them look at Taeyeon when she didn’t say anything about it. Taeyeon look at them with frown before her reply

“Of course, I agree. I trust my husband choice...”

Taeyeon look at them proudly after she said that. Jiyong chuckles when he sees his wife reaction.

“So... I'm done here... you can continue with the discussion...” Jiyong said before he walks out from the meeting room.

When Jiyong leave, Taeyeon rashly get up and went to chase him.

“Jiyong!” Taeyeon calls his name while she’s approaching him.

Jiyong stop his steps but then Taeyeon went to hugs him tightly.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said while hugging.

Jiyong smiles before his reply

“I’m doing this for the company and you too…”

Taeyeon lift her head to look at Jiyong.

“You know... you can't keep doing this to me... you make me feel more in love with you...” Taeyeon said with love.

Jiyong smirks after Taeyeon said that. Then, he holds Taeyeon chin before he kisses her lips gently.

“I don't need anyone as long you're beside me... I'm doing everything for you, just because I love you... also, it's my time to repay for what my parents did to your family.” Jiyong replied softly.

“You don't have to, Jiyong. It's not your fault. Please, don't think that way anymore...” Taeyeon said to comfort him.

“Arasso… but, I'm sincere... I do wanna helps in here.” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon wet to hugs him again afterward.

“Ehem… Taeyeon-shi, please get in here now… we still more things to discuss,” Yoona said from the door to interrupt them.

Taeyeon and Jiyong look at her at the same time before they smiles shyly.

“Go… we meet at home… okay?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“You are going home now?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope, I have to meet Soohyuk. You know, I need to give Soohyuk things…” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso… take care… see you later,” Taeyeon said before she kisses Jiyong cheek.

After that, Jiyong ask Taeyeon to go first before he left the area to go to the car park.

 

 

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

JIYONG RESTAURANT

 

The company still struggling with the supplier case and the same time, the kimbap project needs to postpone. Jiwoong is already busy handling the case, meanwhile Taeyeon is busy to take care of the products manufacturing. For two weeks, Jiyong and Taeyeon rarely spend time together. Jiyong also is busy with his restaurant and few occasions that need his services. Both of them just have time together, whether at breakfast or at night. However, usually, Taeyeon comes home late and Jiyong has already gone to sleep.

Usually, on weekend they still can go out for date but, lately the chance for them to go date almost none because usually Taeyeon will be working and Jiyong has an occasion out of town.

So, on that day, Taeyeon decided to have lunch at Jiyong restaurant to spend time with her husband. When she’s arriving, the restaurant is full, and Sunny that saw her went to greet.

“Sorry, Taeyeon… we’re busy right now… but you can go to the kitchen. The chef in there…” Sunny said before she went to serve the customer.

Taeyeon walks toward the kitchen and when she’s enter the kitchen, she can see Jiyong is really busy with cooking. Taeyeon hesitated to bother him, and then she decided to not disturb him works.

“Chef!” suddenly Daesung call Jiyong.

Jiyong look at him and saw Daesung signal something to him to look at behind. Jiyong turn, and he saw Taeyeon is walking out from the kitchen. Before Jiyong shouts her name, Taeyeon already leave the kitchen.

“Youngbae! Take over this…” Jiyong said before he hurriedly went to chase his wife.

Jiyong speed his steps after he saw Taeyeon is already outside the restaurant. When he's get out, Jiyong shout Taeyeon name to stop her.

“Taeyeon!” Jiyong shout loudly.

Taeyeon turn around when she hear someone called her name. Then, she saw Jiyong is running toward her.

“Why don't you tell me you're here?” Jiyong asked after he stands in front of Taeyeon.

“I just come to see you... but you're busy right now... so, I don't want to bother...” Taeyeon replied.

“Have you eaten yet?” Jiyong asked while holding her both hands.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly to answer him.

“Come... let's eat something before you leave...” Jiyong continue before he pulls Taeyeon to get in back into the restaurant.

Jiyong bring Taeyeon into leisure room before he left her for a while. After he comes back, he served the foods for his wife and says

“I can't accompany you here... I still have to works...”

“Oh! Don’t worry… I’m fine…” Taeyeon replied.

“Make sure you eat this, okay?” Jiyong asked while touch her face.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“Go… don’t worry about me…” Taeyeon replied.

Afterward, Jiyong go back to the kitchen to continue his works. Taeyeon sit there alone and look at the foods with mixed feelings. In the end, she's finish the foods before leave the restaurant without telling Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

KIM’S COMPANY

 

After she's come back from the restaurant, Jiwoong asked Taeyeon to go meet the lawyer. The lawyer waits for her in the meeting room with his assistant, Seohyun.

“I’m sorry for late,” Taeyeon said when she’s arrive in the meeting room.

“Oh, it’s okay… we’re just got here…” Seunghyun replied.

“So… what can I help with the case?” Taeyeon asked.

“Actually, we already confront the supplier one by one...unfortunately, they're insisted with their decision. However, recently, my assistant finds something interesting, and we would like to discuss it with you.” Seunghyun replied.

“Sure… what it is?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Seunghyun look at Seohyun and signal her to explain what she’s found it.

Seohyun nodded before she reply

“Look at here, Taeyeon-shi... we find a proof that the supplier received order from one of the shareholders here. We don't know why he's doing this but, as you can see... he's trying to bribe the supplier to stop sending the items to the warehouse. Here... the photos...”

Taeyeon take the photos and then she sigh deeply.

“Junseo oppa…” Taeyeon muttered with upset.

“So, you know him, right?” Seunghyun asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“If we report about him, this is going to be another case for the company. As you know... it will cost bad reputation for the company too...so, we advise you to take action inside and settle it without involves law. If you still need to take law action, just let us know. We will take the legal action for him.” Seunghyun continue to explain.

“I know… I need to discuss with the CEO. I’ll update to you if we’re have the decision…” Taeyeon replied.

“That’s will be great…” Seunghyun said.

After the meeting ended, Taeyeon walks back to her office. However, she feels dizzy on her head while waiting for the elevator. Taeyeon lean on the wall while holding her head. Then, she slowly tries to stand, but her stares getting blurry. Out of sudden, she faint on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon open her eyes slowly before she tries to get up from her lay.

“You awake! Are you okay, Tae?” suddenly Hwan voice greets her.

Taeyeon look around and she noticed she’s in Hwan office.

“How I come here?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

Hwan handed water to Taeyeon before he reply

“I found you faint in front of the elevator. Thank god, I'm passing by and saw you...that's why I'm carrying you here.”

“Thank you…” Taeyeon said before she sips the water.

“Are you okay? You look so pale... don't stressed out like this... I know the company still in problem, but you need to take care of yourself too...” Hwan said with worried.

“I know, oppa… just.. Lately, I feel tired...” Taeyeon replied.

“Then, go get a rest…” Hwan said.

However, Taeyeon didn’t reply him. She cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter