be intimate

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

During the eating, Jiyong took that time to ask Mrs. Kim about Hwan.

“Eomeoni, can I ask you something?” Jiyong asked.

Mrs. Kim nodded while munch her foods.

“Hurm… about Hwan… your nephew... how close he is with Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked with careful.

Mrs. Kim grins after she hears the question.

“You asked me this to know about them closeness, or you want an answer can make you feel comfortable?” Mrs. Kim asked when she noticed Jiyong uneasy face when he asked that.

“Let's say... both?” Jiyong said with honest.

Mrs. Kim nodded and then she sips water slowly.

“Okay... Taeyeon and Hwan, they're really close. Since childhood. But, the relation start gap when Hwan enter boys hostel when he's in high school. After that, they're rarely meet each other, but still hang out together if they meet during school holidays. Between, Jiwoong, Hayeon and Taeyeon... Hwan prefer to hang out with Taeyeon more. He thinks that Taeyeon can understand what his thinking and understand him more than his family. If you asked me, Hwan is the one that close with our family. That's why you can see him spoiled with me more.” Mrs. Kim said to tell Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded before he asks

“Have you thought that he... perhaps had some feelings with Taeyeon?”

Mrs. Kim chuckles with Jiyong question.

“Yah! Why you have that thought? It's nothing between them. Before this, I feel suspect about it when Taeyeon refuse to marry Junseo... but Taeyeon personally told me that she have no feelings with anyone. So, I think Hwan also don't have feeling for Taeyeon.” Mrs. Kim replied.

Jiyong remain silent after he heard that from Mrs. Kim.

“Why are you asking me these questions? You think he has feeling at Taeyeon?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I don't know... perhaps...” Jiyong replied with hesitated.

Mrs. Kim smiles after Jiyong said that.

“Look, Jiyong. I know my daughter... she's loyal with the person she loved. You don't have to worry about this...” Mrs. Kim said try to comfort Jiyong.

“I have no worries about Taeyeon. I trust her... but not your nephew.” Jiyong replied with honest.

Mrs. Kim noticed Jiyong uneasy face and then she softly says

“Jiyong, Hwan is not that bad. I know... you feel uneasy with his presence around Taeyeon, but... he's never going to ruin Taeyeon happiness. I believe that on him. If you can't trust him... I understand, but... he's still a family. I don't like to ruin the relation just because you feel uncomfortable with him.”

“Eomeoni, I'm sorry if I'm offended you. But, you have to give me a time to get to know him more. Anyhow, he still Taeyeon's cousin and the closer one... I also don't want to ruin the relation between them. So, don't worry. I can handle these feelings. Okay?” Jiyong asked while smiles slightly.

Mrs. Kim nodded and then she reply

“Thank you…”

“Let’s continue eat…” Jiyong said afterward.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG HOUSE

 

That night, Jiyong feel tired after he had to handle a sudden occasion from VIP customers. When he's home, he saw Taeyeon and halabeoji in living room are playing the card.

“I’m home,” Jiyong said.

Both of them look at Jiyong and then halabeoji says

“You look tired,”

“I am…” Jiyong replied before he went to the kitchen to have water.

Taeyeon take a glance at her husband and then she asks

“Jiyong, have you eaten? Want to eat something?”

After he sips his drink, Jiyong reply

“No need. I want to take bath...and go for sleep,”

“Okay…” Taeyeon said.

After he finished drinking, Jiyong go straight to upstairs. Taeyeon still staring at Jiyong until he's disappear from her view.

“You worry about him, huh? Don't worry. He just tired...so, want to continue or not?” Halabeoji asked.

“Last round...” Taeyeon replied but her still think of Jiyong.

“Arasso…” halabeoji smiles before they continue playing the card.

After the game ended, Taeyeon went upstairs to look up at Jiyong. At upstairs, she saw Jiyong already finished his bath, and he's sitting at the chair nearby the window, looking at his phone.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call his name.

“Hmm…” Jiyong replied but his eyes on the phone.

Taeyeon walks to approach Jiyong after he didn't look at her. She snuggles to sit on Jiyong lap, while her hands around Jiyong neck. Jiyong smiles when his wife behaves like that.

“Why you didn't tell me that you're going to visit omma?” Taeyeon asked while looking at his face.

“Why? Someone is jealous?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before she pinches Jiyong both cheeks gently.

“Nope... just envious... what did you cook for omma? What you two talked?” Taeyeon continue asked but she still pinches Jiyong cheeks.

Jiyong grin but then he went to pecks her lips.

“She asked me to make bibimbap... we just talk random topic...” Jiyong replied without telling the real conversation.

“Is that topic including me?” Taeyeon asked with suspicious eyes.

“If you're curious... yup. We're talking about you... how you're trying to run away from home after argue with appa...” Jiyong replied with teasing smiles.

“Argh… this is so embarrassing!” Taeyeon said while cover her face with hands.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Teyeon reaction.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong when he’s laugh.

“Finally, I can make you laughs…” Taeyeon said while staring at Jiyong face.

Jiyong lift his eyebrows after she said that.

“Why? Did I look gloomy before?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded to answer him.

“You look so tired. Why? Something happen at restaurant?” Taeyon asked concern.

“Yeah… but, everything under control...” Jiyong replied.

“That’s great…” Taeyeon said before she went to hugs Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles and he replied her hugs. For a moment, his tiredness gets healing with the hugs from his wife. Jiyong buried his face in her shoulder to try to comfort himself.

“Let's go for sleep. You look so tired...” Taeyeon said by whispering in his ear.

Jiyong nodded but he didn’t move.

“Let’s stay like this for a while…” Jiyong replied slowly.

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

JEJU ISLAND

 

Taeyeon texting Jiyong after she's arrive at the Jeju.

 

I'm safely arrived – Taeyeon

Okay. Take care… ^^ - Jiyong

I’ll call you tonight – Taeyeon

Argh… I already miss you badly! - Jiyong

You have to wait another two days. - Taeyeon

Can't wait~ - Jiyong

 

Taeyeon chuckles after she read Jiyong text.

“Taeyeon, let’s go. The car is here…” suddenly Hwan said.

“Coming!” Taeyeon replied before she went to follow Hwan.

Inside the car, Taeyeon looks at her tablet to review information about the chef that they're going to meet.

“What are you doing?” Hwan asked while take peep on the tablet.

“I’m looking for the chef information,” Taeyeon replied.

“Yah! You can do that at the hotel…” Hwan said.

“I know… but I have something else to do when we arrive at hotel,” Taeyeon replied.

“Hey, remember... you're here to accompany me. Not lock yourself in a room and does office work.” Hwan said try to remind her.

“I know, oppa. You don't have to nag me~” Taeyeon replied while rolling her eyes.

Hwan chuckles and then he says

“After, we check in, I want to take you to my friend gallery in here. I already tell him about our visiting.”

Taeyeon frown in shock.

“Gallery? Art gallery?” Taeyeon asked with excited.

Hwan nodded with smiles.

“Yes. And I also told him about your drawing, and he can't wait to meet you...” Hwan replied happily.

“Oh God! This is so sudden! Why you didn't tell me earlier? I can bring my drawing block for him to look it.” Taeyeon said with disappointed.

“It's not surprised if I'm telling you...” Hwan replied with grin.

After they’re arrived at the hotel, Hwan went to get the room key from receptionist.

“Here... your room key. We meet around 2 o'clock, is that okay?” Hwan asked after he gives the key.

Taeyeon nodded and then both of them went toward the elevator.

After she enters the room, Taeyeon went toward the balcony to look at the sea scenery. She snaps the picture of the scenery before she sent to Jiyong.

 

Love from Jeju – Taeyeon

 

After the picture was sent, few minutes later she got a call from Jiyong.

“That's cheat!” Jiyong said after Taeyeon pick up the call.

Taeyeon laugh after Jiyong said that.

“No... it's not. Here... can you hear the sea breeze?” Taeyeon asked after she turns on the loudspeaker.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter