guilt feelings

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong open his eyes after the sunrise hit his face. However, he's stunned when he saw Taeyeon is hugging him while sleeping. Jiyong rub his face when he realized he's forget to put a pillow between them. Jiyong slowly move Taeyeon hand from his body to make sure she doesn't awake. Afterward, he moves his body slowly to get down from the bed.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon sleeping before, he hurriedly went into the bath before Taeyeon awake.

“Where my bolster...” Taeyeon murmur in sleepy after she didn't feel anything to hugs.

Suddenly, she opens her eyes and realizes she's in Jiyong bed. However, she didn't see Jiyong presence.

“Argh… my head…” Taeyeon grunt when she felt hurt.

Taeyeon get up from the lay and then she looks around. She noticed that she's still in the same clothes last night.

“Did he carry me?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

Taeyeon get up from the bed to get something to drink from the kitchen.

Jiyong get out from the bathroom after finish with the bath. He saw Taeyeon is already awake but he didn’t see her presence in there. Jiyong quickly go to wear his clothes before go downstairs.

When he's downstairs, Jiyong saw Taeyeon is lying on the couch with closed eyes. Jiyong went to approach her slowly.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jiyong asked softly.

Taeyeon open her eyes and look at Jiyong with blank expression.

“What?” Jiyong asked uneasy after Taeyeon look at him like that.

“Can I skip making breakfast today? My head still dizzy...” Taeyeon replied with soft voice to persuade Jiyong.

Jiyong grin after she said that.

“Arasso... I'll make the breakfast for today... but...” Jiyong said before he stops his words for a while.

Taeyeon look at him while wait for him to continue his word.

“... I should deduct the payment for that...” Jiyong continue with teasing smirks.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that.

“Let's not do that... I'm cooking. I already fine...” Taeyeon suddenly said while she gets up from the couch.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Hey…hey… I’m just joke with you… aigoo… this woman never compromises if relate with money...” Jiyong said to grumble.

“I am... money is important for me now...” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“Arasso… just get a rest. I’ll cook.” Jiyong said before he went to the kitchen.

Taeyeon sit on the couch while her eyes staring at Jiyong. She’s smiling after she saw Jiyong starts preparing the breakfast.

 

 

 

 

After taking her bath, Taeyeon went to do a laundry. She stands in front of wash machine and try to understand how the machine use is. She put the clothes into the wash machine before she measured soap for washing clothes.

“How much I need to put the liquid? Ergh... just go in...” Taeyeon muttered while she put the detergent.

Afterward, she presses the wash machine button and the machine starts to operate.

“Hurm… this easy…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Then, Taeyeon leave the laundry room to go prepare for work.

Meanwhile, halabeoji and Jiyong are outside while managing of the garden in yard. Halabeoji is watering the flowers while Jiyong cut the damaged tree branches.

“Jiyong…” halabeoji calls him.

“Yup?” Jiyong replied but his eyes still on the tree.

“How was she? Is she comfortable in here?” Halabeoji asked concern.

“Who? Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked.

Halabeoji nodded.

“She’s look fine…” Jiyong replied.

Halabeoji look at Jiyong after he said that.

“Then, why she's get drunk last night? Something happened?” halabeoji asked with worried.

“How you know?” Jiyong asked with frown.

“I saw you carrying her last night... you think I'm not aware, huh?” halabeoji asked with suspicious eyes.

“It’s not like what you think… she’s fine. Last night, we go have a drink with a coworker. They want to celebrate us.” Jiyong replied.

“Is that so?” halabeoji asked uneasy.

Jiyong nodded.

“Don’t worry. She’ll be fine…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Suddenly, both of them hear something noisy come from in the house. Jiyong and halabeoji quickly went into the house.

“What is that?” Jiyong asked when he hears the noise sound.

“It's here...!” Taeyeon shouts from the laundry room.

Both of them went to the laundry room. When they're arrived, both of them stunned after saw the room is full of bubble on the floor. Jiyong saw Taeyeon in drench and she's holding mop.

“What the… how?” Jiyong asked with surprised.

“I don't know... when I come, the floor already floods and ... soapy... and...” Taeyeon stuttered with guilt feelings.

Suddenly, halabeoji burst into laugh after he saw the scene. He pats Jiyong shoulder before walks away from there with laughs.

Both of them look at halabeoji with frown before Jiyong says

“Aigoo... this girl... don't you have anything that you can do well?”

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon replied with gloomy face.

“Go get dry yourself... I'll clean up these...” Jiyong said while he takes the mop from her.

Taeyeon pout with guilt feelings after Jiyong said that.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon said slowly.

However, Jiyong didn’t respond her and start to mop the floor. Taeyeon look at Jiyong with uneasy before she leaves the room.

 

 

 

 

AT RESTAURANT

 

After the incident, there is nothing coming out from Jiyong until they're arrived at restaurant. Taeyeon know Jiyong is mad at her for make chaos. She feels upset when Jiyong continue ignoring her after what she does. Before they get out from the car, suddenly Jiyong says

“Don't forget your cooking class tonight.”

Taeyeon nodded but then she slowly says

“I’m sorry… I know I always make trouble for you... but please don't be mad at me.”

Jiyong look at her and then he noticed Taeyeon uneasy face and her teary eyes.

“I'm not mad at you...” Jiyong replied.

“But… you look tense and didn't say anything with me.” Taeyeon said while try to hold her emotion.

Jiyong smiles slightly before his reply

“That's because I'm thinking on something... I'm married to a woman which her background totally different from me. So, I shouldn't expect that she'll be fine when entering my life. I should consider you before asking you doing the chores. I'm sorry too.”

Taeyeon tears flow on the cheek after he said like that. She thought Jiyong was angry with her but turn out, he's feel guilty of treated her like that.

“I’m sorry, Jiyong. I’m not a perfect woman as a wife. But, if you give me a time… I’ll try doing my best…” Taeyeon said and then she wipes her tears.

“I don't ask you to be a perfect wife, Taeyeon. It's because I'm also not a perfect husband. What can we do know, just take care of each other and complete each other... you got me?”

Taeyeon nodded with smiles. Unknowingly, Jiyong hand reach Taeyeon face and he touches her gently.

“Great… now, let’s go for work!” Jiyong said with smiles.

 

 

 

 

KIM’S COMPANY

 

Junseo enter Jiwoong office without knocking. He went to sits on the couch and says

“I have an offer for you...”

“Don’t you know how to knock first?” Jiwoong asked sarcastic.

“Want to hear my offer?” Junseo asked while ignore Jiwoong question.

“What do you want?” Jiwoong asked.

“You don't have to pay me anymore. I don't want to sell my share...” Junseo replied.

Jiwoong look at him with strange after he said that.

“What make you change your mind?” Jiwoong asked with suspicious.

“Recently... but... I have condition...” Junseo replied.

“I know you won't come just to say that... so, what is your condition?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“If I'm still being a part of the company, I want Taeyeon come to work in here. As production manager...” Junseo replied with smirks.

Jiwoong narrow his eyes with Junseo sudden request.

“Taeyeon? Why her?” Jiwoong asked.

“It's because she's the one that know the production process. Also, I want to launch new product from the company... and you'll be the one who in charge...” Junseo replied.

“Why you’re suddenly doing this?” Jiwoong asked uneasy.

“Just... assume that I want to repay... your late appa...” Junseo replied.

Jiwoong didn’t say anything afterward. Then, Junseo get up from the couch before he continue says

“Prepare the new product proposal in one month. Also, make sure... Taeyeon come to work in here. Or... I would pull out without hesitation.”

Junseo leave the office after he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter