become real couple

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the making love, they lay while looking at each other with smiles. Jiyong touch Taeyeon face and then he says

“From now on, you're mine...”

“You be always mine...” Taeyeon replied before she went to kiss his lips.

“All of mine...” Jiyong said and then he kisses her again.

Taeyeon went to pampered Jiyong by her kiss. She kisses his cheek, forehead, nose, chin, and she ended at his lips. After she releases the kiss, Jiyong pull her again to kiss her lips. But this time, he's doing gently. He wants Taeyeon to taste his kiss is soft, same goes with his love.

“Do you want me more?” suddenly Jiyong asked after release the kiss.

Taeyeon grin while staring at Jiyong eyes deeply.

“Yes, I want you so much…” Taeyeon replied by whispering.

Without hesitation, Jiyong is rolling to be top of her. He's kissing her and smooch her neck to arouse her more. Then, they're continued to make love again on that night.

On the next morning, Jiyong smiles widely after he saw Taeyeon sleeping face close to him. Remembering their night make Jiyong feel more love toward his wife. Jiyong kiss her forehead before he slowly gets up to go clean up in the bathroom. Few minutes later, Taeyeon awake after she heard someone showering. She's look around, and she noticed she's still . Taeyeon get up to take her bathrobe on the floor, and then she put on her. Also, Taeyeon take Jiyong clothes and she put it on the bed. Taeyeon smiles shyly after she remembered what happened between her and Jiyong last night.

“Argh... how I want to face him after this...?” Taeyeon muttered while cover her face shyly.

Then, her phone buzzed as signal incoming message. Taeyeon go to take her phone and saw Hwan message.

 

Already awake? We still got time before the meeting, want to have breakfast together? – Hwan

I already awake... yes, sure. Wait for me at the hotel café. – Taeyeon

 

After she's sending the text, suddenly Jiyong come to hugs behind her.

“Morning, dear…” Jiyong said by whispering in her ear.

Taeyeon feel ticklish when Jiyong does that. But at the same time, she felt shy to face him.

“I have to get ready for the meeting…” Taeyeon replied but she’s trying not to look at Jiyong.

“Arasso…but, someone looks so glowing this morning... is that because of love?” Jiyong said while he release her and then turn her to face him.

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon is trying to avoid her eyes from looking at him and her face also getting redden from embarrassment.

“Okay... you go take a bath. Then, we can go for breakfast...” Jiyong continue before he kisses her cheek.

“Nae…by the way, thank you,” Taeyeon replied before she hurriedly went into the bathroom.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw his wife reaction.

Then, he saw his clothes on the bed. Jiyong smiles while he takes the clothes and then keeps it into his bag.

Suddenly, he heard someone ring the doorbell.

Jiyong went to open the door, and he saw Hwan was there. Both of them startled to see each other at that time.

Hwan look at Jiyong with strange when he noticed Jiyong in bathrobe, and he was there in Taeyeon room. Meanwhile, Jiyong look at Hwan with uneasy when he saw him holding a rose by standing in front of his wife room.

“What are you doing here?” they asked at the same time.

Jiyong scoff after that before he says

“Of course, I’m here for my wife… and you?”

Hwan hesitated for a while before he reply

“I'm here to have breakfast with her before the meeting.”

“Then, you have to leave or wait her at café. She's taking her bath now...” Jiyong said try to make him leave in polite way.

Hwan feel upset after he saw Jiyong presence in Taeyeon room. In the end, he has no choice except to leave.

“Oh! Is that rose for her?” suddenly Jiyong asked when Hwan want to leave.

However, before Hwan say anything, Jiyong take the rose from him.

“Thank you…” Jiyong said before he close the door.

After he close the door, Jiyong look at the rose and he place it on the table.

While grumbling about Hwan, Jiyong take out his new clothes and get ready while waiting for Taeyeon to finish with her bath.

 

 

 

 

CAFE AT BEACH

 

Jiyong follow Taeyeon and Hwan to the meeting after the breakfast. He decided to sit at a nearby table while waiting for the meeting ended. During the meeting, Jiyong keep taking a glance at his wife while holding his chin. Taeyeon can't concentrate when she knew Jiyong keep staring at her, but she still remains professional in the meeting. Hwan feel uneasy when Jiyong presence in there. He knows that Jiyong is trying to disturb them, but he didn't say anything to prevent him.

“Hurm… I understand for what you explain it. Overall, it's a really nice product for the café. Before I can agree with it, can I discuss with my mentor?” Danny, the café chef asked.

“Yah! Don't you believe me? I told you... the product is good for your café! We can give the sample and you may try it. C'mon... we're friend...” Hwan replied try to persuade the chef.

“Yes, I know you, Hwan... still... it's about the cooking method and I can't easily agree on it. Please, I already ask him to come here... you can talk to him...” Danny said with uneasy.

Taeyeon and Hwan look at each other before they agree with the chef.

Then, they saw Danny get up and go to approach Jiyong. He's talking on something before they saw Danny drag Jiyong toward their table.

“Meet my mentor. Chef Kwon Jiyong...!” Danny said to introduce them.

Hwan look at him with startled, meanwhile Taeyeon narrow her eyes with suspicious.

“I already know them…” Jiyong said awkwardly.

Danny looks at them with surprised.

“You know them?” Danny asked in shock.

Jiyong nodded before he reply

“This lady… is my wife,”

“Omo! I’m sorry… I don’t know that you’re his wife…” Danny said while keep bowing to Taeyeon to apologize.

“No…no… it’s okay. Why you didn't tell me you know the chef?” Taeyeon asked Jiyong with firm.

“Didn't you two ask me not to disturb your meeting?” Jiyong asked sarcastic but his eyes looking at Hwan.

Hwan feel uneasy when Jiyong mention that. Yes, he admitted that he has warns Jiyong to not disturb when they're working before coming to the café. He intends just not to make Jiyong stay close with Taeyeon during the meeting.

“So… if you already know each other, can we continue the discussion?” Danny asked.

Jiyong look at Hwan and then he saw he nodded to agree.

He’s smiling before he went to sit beside Taeyeon.

“So, what can I help in here?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong excited face after he got to join the meeting. She smiles while shakes her head slowly after saw Jiyong keep smiling at her.

Afterward, Danny explains again about the product to Jiyong and asks for his opinion before he can make his decision.

“What the R&D result for this product?” Jiyong asked with serious tone.

Taeyeon bring out the R&D document of the product before she handed to Jiyong.

“Thank you…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Hwan look at them with gloomy face but then, he hear Jiyong says

“Hurm... the results are quite excellent. It's good for the café if we can get the product. But...”

“But what?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“For ads, you can't just focus on the café or restaurant... the idea is good, but I think you can use Danny as commercial chef. That could help to promote the product.” Jiyong replied try to give his opinion.

“So... you're saying that we can use Danny as product ambassador?” Taeyeon asked try to understand Jiyong thought.

“Yes. He's charming, good at cooking, owner of café, also... he's follower on insta it's outstanding!” Jiyong replied try to promote Danny.

“Chef…” Danny said with shyly.

“What? I’m telling the truth!” Jiyong replied.

Hwan look at the table while thinking of Jiyong idea. Then, he looks at Taeyeon before he says

“Taeyeon, this is not in our plan, but... the idea is good...”

Jiyong smiles proudly after Hwan said that.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong and she feels more love with him.

“If you said so… should we go back and discuss with Jiwoong oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure…” Hwan replied.

“Chef, we have to discuss with the leader. We will inform you later about it. Thank you for your time...” Taeyeon said to Danny.

“No... it's not a big deal. Besides, I'm doing this because of Hwan. He helped me a lot when we're in college.” Danny replied with smiles.

“Yah! You should thanks to your mentor. He's the one that promote you...I'm just doing my job in here.” Hwan said awkwardly.

“Thank you, chef…” Danny said to thank to Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

Afterward, they're leaving the café after end the meeting. Hwan is discussing with Taeyeon while they're walking out from the café.

“So… we already finish with the meeting. Should we fly back today?” Hwan asked.

“Yeah, sure…” Taeyeon replied.

“Oppss...sorry to interrupt...” Jiyong suddenly said while he went into the middle between them.

Hwan and Taeyeon look at him with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter