jealous

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE WEEKS LATER

AT RESTAURANT

 

“What are you doing here?” Daesung asked Sangmi, the teenager that doing part-time at the restaurant.

“Nothing. Just looking at the chef…” Sangmi replies while admiring Jiyong.

Daesung frown after she said that and then he reply

“Go finish your work!”

Sangmi is pout with gloomy face before she went to continue her works. Daesung look at her while shakes his head.

“Chef! Why you take that girl to work here?” Daesung asked with annoyed.

“Who?” Jiyong asked but he still focuses on cooking.

“That teenage girl... you know she didn't know anything to let her work in here...” Daesung replied.

He remembered when Sangmi in first day of work, she's break almost five plates. The next day, she's mixed up the ingredients and troublesome the chefs. Furthermore, how she dropped things in kitchen storage. Everyone feel uncomfortable with her presence, but they can't say anything because it was Jiyong that let Sangmi work there.

“Give her some time… ” Jiyong replied.

“It's already two weeks! And she still broke the plates! Taeyeon is much better than her...” Daesung said try to compare them.

Jiyong look at Daesung after he mention Taeyeon name.

“Don't drag my wife name in here...” Jiyong replied to warn.

“Arasso… but…” Daesung said try to give his reasons but then Jiyong interrupt him and says

“She's just a kid, let her learn. Besides, she told me that she want to gain experience... I just help her...”

Daesung pout with sulky face.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw Daesung reaction.

“Be patient... just for one month. If she still doesn't have any improvement, I'll ask her to resign... okay?” Jiyong asked try to tolerate.

Then, Daesung smiles and nodded to agree with Jiyong.

“Chef! The foods?” suddenly Sunny asked the food from the counter.

“Oppsss! Coming!” Jiyong replied before he serves the food on the plate.

 

 

 

 

After the restaurant close, Jiyong still stay in the kitchen while texting with Taeyeon.

 

Where are you? - Jiyong

I'm on my way... by the way, why we have to do cooking class at restaurant tonight? - Taeyeon

Because tonight it’s halabeoji night. His friend comes to have drink with him. I don't want to bother them - Jiyong

I see... then I'll see you at the restaurant! – Taeyeon

 

Jiyong is smiling while reading Taeyeon text.

“Hurm… chef!” suddenly someone greet behind him.

Jiyong turn and saw Sangmi is there.

“Yes?” Jiyong asked.

“I just want to thank you… for helping me before… and now you let me work in here…” she replied.

“Oh… don’t be… ” Jiyong said.

“Also… can I take you out for dinner? As repay for what you do for me?” she asked with hope.

“Oh… you don’t have to do that… I’m sincere…” Jiyong replied to refuse.

“But… I really want to repay your kindness, chef!” she said insist.

Jiyong smiles and then he reply

“Look... I'm sincere here. In fact, if you want to repay me... you should work harder and stop breaks my plates...”

Sangmi look gloomy after Jiyong said that.

“I’m sorry… ” she said with guilty.

“It’s okay… for me, you still learning phase... but, focus on what you're doing... don't make everyone feel uncomfortable...” Jiyong replied try to comfort her.

She’s smiles and then nodded.

“Okay… it’s getting late… you should leave now…” Jiyong continues.

Sangmi look at Jiyong with hesitate before she slowly asks

“Can you send me to the train station?”

“Oh… I’m sorry. I can’t. I still have to do something…” Jiyong replied to refuse.

Sangmi feel uneasy when Jiyong keep refuse her. She bravely takes a step closer to Jiyong before she says

“Chef! I have something to tell you...”

Jiyong feel uneasy when Sangmi behaves like that.

“I…” she said while looking at Jiyong face.

At the same time, Taeyeon that just arrived, open the kitchen door.

“… I like you, chef!” Sangmi confess her feelings to Jiyong.

Jiyong stunned with the sudden confession, meanwhile Taeyeon was stuck at the door after she heard that.

“What are you saying?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

“I like you… I don't know when it's happen... perhaps since you help me before... please, accept my feelings...” Sangmi replied while control her emotion.

“But... you know I'm married, right?” Jiyong asked before he shows his ring on the finger.

“I thought it's just accessory...no! You're lying...! You just want to reject me with that reason, right?” Sangmi asked with disbelief.

Jiyong chuckles after she said that.

“Look... I have no time to play with you right now. It's up to you to believe it or not. Also, thank you for likes me, but... I can't accept it. You're much younger than me, you still can find a better guy for you...” Jiyong replied.

After Jiyong said that, he saw Taeyeon presence at the kitchen door. Jiyong smiles widely before he says

“Taeyeon! Come…”

Taeyeon startled after Jiyong calls her. She walks slowly into the kitchen, and she looks at Sangmi with mixed feelings. However, Sangmi stares at her with uneasy.

Jiyong went to approach Taeyeon, and then he hugs her shoulder.

“Here... let me introduce you to my wife, Kim Taeyeon!” Jiyong said proudly.

Taeyeon smiles and then nodded awkwardly.

Sangmi also bowed to her, but then she’s hurriedly left the kitchen.

Jiyong frown after Sangmi just leave like that.

“What happen to her?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m not sure…” Jiyong replied with confused.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after he said that.

“What?” Jiyong asked after he saw Taeyeon looking at him.

“Nothing… so, can we start the class now?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong feel strange after Taeyeon stares at him like that but he couldn't ask after Taeyeon start to put her things and fold her shirt.

“So… what do you want to cook tonight?” Jiyong asked.

“Hurm… omma favorite food... Samgyetang!” Taeyeon replied happily but at the same time, she’s trying to hide her uncomfortable feelings.

“Okay… let’s prepare the ingredients…” Jiyong said before he went to wash his hands.

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

AT RESTAURANT

 

After the night confession, Sangmi is apologizes to Jiyong and decided to stay as friend. However, the situation make Taeyeon feel uncomfortable. During one week, she's often come to the restaurant and using of the kimbap project as her reason, but the intention is to look at Sangmi and her behavior when with Jiyong.

As long, she was there, Taeyeon can see Jiyong and Sangmi is getting closer. Taeyeon noticed Jiyong getting more smiling when Sangmi around Jiyong. One day, she also saw Jiyong teaching Sangmi cook in the kitchen. Taeyeon start to feel jealous and distant.

“Why I feel like this…?” Taeyeon muttered after she saw Jiyong and Sangmi jokingly to each other.

She’s look at them for a while before Taeyeon went to approach Jiyong.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon calls his name.

Jiyong turn his look and then smiles at her.

“Yes?” Jiyong asked before he went get close to her.

“I have to go back to warehouse...” Taeyeon said.

“Okay, sure. You want me send you?” Jiyong asked.

“No need…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Jiyong sense something strange after Taeyeon said that.

“So… tonight... we continue cooking class at home, okay?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“I don't think I can... after all, I might come back home late.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong suddenly noticed Taeyeon uneasy face after she said that.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jiyong asked concern.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong face for a while before she reply

“I’m fine… okay, got to go now… bye!”

Taeyeon hurriedly walks out from there after she said that. Meanwhile, Jiyong feel worried after he can see Taeyeon uneasy face.

 

 

 

 

AT NIGHT

KIM’S COMPANY

TAEYEON OFFICE

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter