confession for her

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG HOUSE

 

Taeyeon is looking at her phone on the bed, meanwhile Jiyong playing his console game. Taeyeon saw Jiyong serious face when he's playing the game, and then she went to approach him.

“Jiyong, are you free next week?” Taeyeon asked after her sitting cross-legged on floor beside Jiyong.

“Why?” Jiyong asked but his eyes on the TV screen.

Taeyeon hesitated to continue her words after that. Jiyong take a glance at her after she didn't reply him. Then, Jiyong paused the game before he turns to sit to face her.

“What’s wrong?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon look at him before she hesitated says

“Hurm... next week... omma... want to... do appa memorial ceremony. So... if you're free, I hope you can attend it with me.”

Jiyong stay silent for a while before he asks

“Where will eomeoni do it?”

“At imo house…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong nodded.

“Okay, I'll go...” Jiyong said.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked with surprised.

“Yeah… even I didn't get a chance to meet your appa... at least, let me introduce myself properly... can I?” Jiyong asked before he touch Taeyon nose gently.

“Yes, you can…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Oh… when will eomeoni move into the apartment?” Jiyong asked.

“Next month... her friend will inform later.” Taeyeon replied.

“Great… I already told Youngbae, Soohyuk and Daesung to help. Let me know when the day...” Jiyong said.

“Yah! Why you have to bother them? Besides, we don't have many things to bring...” Taeyeon replied try not to trouble anyone.

“Don't worry. We're doing it for eomeoni. Besides, the more that help, then the faster we can finish...” Jiyong said with grin.

“But…” Taeyeon said try to refuse, but Jiyong interrupt her by saying

“No but...but... just let us help. I won't hear any excuse...  ”

Taeyeon sigh before she slowly says

“Thank you…”

Jiyong smiles after she said that.

“Wanna play with me?” Jiyong asked while he handed the console game to her.

“Sure… what can I get if I win?” suddenly Taeyeon asked with grin.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after she asked that.

“Someone look so confident... what do you want to bet?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon rub her chin while thinking of something.

“Aha! I know!” Taeyeon suddenly said excitedly.

Jiyong feel uneasy when he saw Taeyeon grin at him.

“What?” Jiyong asked uneasy.

“If I win... you have to let me in into the garage...” Taeyeon replied with wide smiles.

“Whaattt??? No way!” Jiyong said to refused the idea.

“Why? Did you hide something in there…?” Taeyeon asked while lift her eyebrows.

“No… but no one can go there!” Jiyong replied with insist.

“Then, you just have to win the game...” Taeyeon said try to provoke.

Jiyong narrow his eyes after she said that.

“Wanna play?” Taeyeon continue with smirks.

“Okay... but if I win... you have to fulfill my wish!” Jiyong said trying to challenge Taeyeon.

“Wish? OK. Deal!” Taeyeon replied confidently.

After that, Jiyong choose racing car game to compete with Taeyeon. They're playing for three rounds to set the winner. At first round, Jiyong win easily, but he's get challenge after Taeyeon win the second round. However, for the last round, both of them are work hard to win the game but in the end, Jiyong win the race, because the advantage of him knowing the racetrack.

“I win… I win… I win…” Jiyong said with mocking face at Taeyeon after he wins the game.

Taeyeon scoff slowly before she firmly says

“It's unfair because you already know the racetrack...”

“I don't care... I won the bet... so, you have to fulfill my wish...” Jiyong replied with smirks.

Taeyeon rolling her eyes with annoyed after Jiyong said that.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“By the way… why you're suddenly curious about the garage? Did you know something?” Jiyong asked with suspicious eyes.

Taeyeon smirks after he asked that.

“Did you hide something in there?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong didn’t reply her but he still feel uneasy when Taeyeon look interested at the garage.

“Did Dami noona say something?” Jiyong continue asked curiously.

“Nope. Why? Should she say something?” Taeyeon asked while acts stupidly.

Jiyong chuckles awkwardly before he reply

“Okay... forget it. Now, you have to fulfill my wish...”

Taeyeon pout with gloomy face after Jiyong mention that.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked with gloomy face.

Jiyong grin before he moved closer to her, and then he whispers in her ear.

“A kiss...” Jiyong said by whispering in her ear.

Taeyeon feel palpitation when Jiyong whispered like that. She turns to look at him after he said that. Jiyong continue his teasing smiles while lift his eyebrows.

“You kidding, aren't you?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

“Did I look joking right now?” Jiyong asked with smirks.

“You know you won't get it...” Taeyeon replied with firm.

“I know... that's why I ask for my wish... you lose the game, now... you know the rule...” Jiyong said to .

Taeyeon narrow her eyes when Jiyong said like that.

“Fuh~~” Taeyeon said after a deep breath.

“I’m waiting…” Jiyong said with teasing smiles.

Taeyeon stares at him with firm before she reply

“Close your eyes... don't look at me...”

Jiyong stunned with Taeyeon sudden request. He's smiling before he closes his eyes as he follows Taeyeon request.

At the same time, Taeyeon hesitated to kiss him on the cheek.

“I’m waiting…” Jiyong said teasingly with close eyes.

“Shut up!” Taeyeon replied try to make Jiyong stop talking.

“Oppss…” Jiyong said while he acts as if he zipped his mouth.

Taeyeon sigh deeply when she has to fulfill the wish. While she's still hesitated, Jiyong keep waiting with patience. In the end, Taeyeon move to kiss Jiyong cheek, however, the kiss went wrong after at the same time Jiyong turn his face and their lips touched each other. Taeyeon rounded her eyes when her lips kiss Jiyong lips. Jiyong also stunned with the sudden kiss open his eyes with surprised. The kiss stay for a second before Taeyeon broke it.

Both of them look at each other awkwardly before Taeyeon get up, and she went into the bathroom to cover her embarrassment. Jiyong smiles widely after he wins a lot on that night.

“Aaaahh... she's so cute!” Jiyong mutter while he's rolling on the floor happily.

 

 

 

 

A WEEK LATER

TAEYEON AUNTY HOUSE

MR. KIM MEMORIAL CEREMONY

 

Taeyeon and Hayeon in the kitchen helped Mrs. Kim preparing the foods for the ceremony. Meanwhile, Jiyong stay in living room with Jiwoong and his uncle.

“Why you didn’t bring halabeoji?” the uncle asked.

“Oh… he say sorry for not attend it. He have meeting with his old friend at Namyangju.” Jiyong replied.

“Oh… I see…” the uncle said.

“I have been to your restaurant before... I didn't expect you're the chef in there. The foods are great.” The uncle said to praise.

“Thank you…” Jiyong replied shyly.

“Is that your restaurant?” he asked with interested.

“Yes, but I share with my friend,” Jiyong replied.

“Oh… I see… ” the uncle said.

Jiwoong remain silence without intend to interrupt the conversation.

Suddenly, Hana come to the living room and she sit in front of Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly before he sips his drink.

“So… how’s your life with Taeyeon? Happy?” She asked try to act concern.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

“She’s nice and great woman…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Is she? I don't know that... but, pity for you... has to marry her...” Hana said with uneasy tone.

“Why you saying that?” Jiyong asked with frown.

“Hana… if you have nothing good to say, please stop talking,” Jiwoong said firmly.

Hana rolls her eyes with annoy when Jiwoong try to shut .

“Okay… we should prepare the rites,” the uncle said try to stop them from argue.

Jiyong look at them with confused before he follows Jiwoong go to the kitchen.

“Why she said that?” Jiyong asked when both of them leave the living room.

“She's just jealous of Taeyeon... always...” Jiwoong replied.

Jiyong nodded, but then he saw Taeyeon in the kitchen, he’s smiling while approaching her.

“What can I help?” Jiyong asked.

“Can you and oppa bring the foods to the rite table? I need to wash the dish...” Taeyeon replied, but at the same time, she’s trying to hide her teary eyes.

Jiyong can sense Taeyeon voice is different, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter