her confession

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT LAKE

 

Jiyong holding Taeyeon hand whiles both of them walking at the lake. He looks at Taeyeon beside him, who was the ice cream happily. Jiyong smiles while his eyes can't take off from her.

“You like the flavor?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“Want some?” Taeyeon asked while handed the ice cream to Jiyong.

Jiyong shake his head before he reply

“I buy it for you... just eat,”

Taeyeon smiles widely after Jiyong said that.

“I’m happy get to see your smiles…” Jiyong suddenly mention that.

“So sudden?” Taeyeon asked with frown.

Jiyong smiles with nodded.

“Oh! When I'm not around, don't smile to the stranger like this!” Jiyong said with jealous.

Taeyeon grin before she asks

“Why? Are you jealous?”

“Nope...” Jiyong replied try to deny.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes with suspicious.

“Okay... Yes, I am... so, please don't smile like this to anyone...” Jiyong said with pout.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong said that.

“Then, should I keep gloomy and looks tense?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

“That not what I mean here… just…” Jiyong didn’t finish his words when he saw Taeyeon giggling.

“You cute…” Taeyeon suddenly blurt out with honest.

“I’m what?” Jiyong asked after he hears that.

“What?” Taeyeon asked blankly before she continues eating the ice cream.

Jiyong grin while shakes his head after saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Want to sit there?” Jiyong asked after he saw an empty bench.

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied while both of them went to the bench.

“Argh… this is so calm…”Jiyong said after they sit.

Taeyeon look at the lake scenery while enjoying her ice cream. Meanwhile, Jiyong took that time to stares at his wife non-stop.

“Stop looking at me...people is looking at us,” Taeyeon said when she saw some people pass by are smiling when looking at them.

“Why? I need to look at you, or I will miss it after this...” Jiyong replied with sulky tone.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong pout.

“Then, let's take a picture together... you can look at it if you miss me...” Taeyeon said shyly.

“Can I?” Jiyong asked excitedly.

Taeyeon nodded while try to cover her shyness. After that, Jiyong take out his phone, and then he snap a picture of them together. He took few photos with Taeyeon until he’s satisfied.

“Let me see…” Taeyeon said while try to look at the picture in the phone.

Jiyong show it to her and at the same time, he's sitting getting closer to her. Taeyeon is focusing on the picture, but Jiyong take a glance at her with smiles.

“You look pretty in the picture...” Jiyong said to compliment her.

“Stop flirting me... you know I am not consumed by praise.” Taeyeon replied with smirks.

Suddenly, Jiyong went to kiss her cheek.

“How about that?” Jiyong asked after the kiss.

Taeyeon still stunned with the sudden kiss and then she move a little bit away from Jiyong.

“Jiyong, people watching us...” Taeyeon said slowly while try to cover her shyness.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon starts to get blushing. He grin before he says

“I'm kissing my wife. It's not a crime.”

“Yeah… not in public. That's uncomfortable...” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

“So, should we go to hidden place?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon rounded her eyes with shock after Jiyong asked that.

Jiyong continue smiling while his fingers fix Taeyeon hair.

 

 

 

 

TWO DAYS AFTER JIYONG LEAVE

JIYONG HOUSE

 

Taeyeon feel empty after Jiyong left her for two days. She's lay on the bed and see no one beside her, Taeyeon sigh deeply. She takes her phone and look back at her texting with Jiyong with smiling. She also looked again at the pictures of Jiyong and his staffs at Busan. Suddenly, she noticed one of the pictures where Sangmi is standing so close to Jiyong.

“Why she has to stand there? Can't you stay away?” Taeyeon muttered with jealous.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Wait! What am I doing? Did I'm still jealous at her? Urgh... stop it, Tae! But... I have my right, he's my husband... yah! Since when do you think he is your husband?”

 

Taeyeon shakes her head while try to chase off the thought in her mind. Taeyeon get up from lay, and then she decided to go downstairs.

Halabeoji smiles after he saw Taeyeon presence.

“You still awake?” halabeoji asked with smiles.

Taeyeon nodded before she went to the dining table and sit in front of halabeoji.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked when she saw few files on the table.

“Check on guest house ledger.” Halabeoji replied.

Taeyeon rounded her eyes with surprised.

“How many guest houses do you have?” Taeyeon asked after she saw the guest house name for each files.

Halabeoji grin when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“I'm sure Jiyong didn't tell you about this, right?” Halabeoji asked.

Taeyeon nodded but the fact, she’s also never asking Jiyong about his personal life except about his parents.

“This is Jiyong idea... he's helping my friends. They are retired soldiers. Jiyong invest in this guest house to help them. For now, we already have 6 or 7 guest houses in Seoul and surrounding. So, as Jiyong halabeoji, I'm in charge to manage as leader for them. That's why you always see me visit my friends, right?” halabeoji asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“It's because I'm going to see if the guest house it's going well... so far, everything is under control.” Halabeoji continue.

“Daebak...! Jiyong really knows how to spend his money so well. He has share at restaurant, also... with this guest house... and now, with appa company. I never thought he's this kind of person.” Taeyeon replied to compliment her husband.

“Jiyong... he's such a nice kid. For restaurant, it's Soohyuk idea, and he work there to help his friend, after the restaurant get profit, Soohyuk offer him to have share in restaurant. And guest house? At first, he's doing it to help my friend and now, it's look like a business for us.” Halabeoji said to tell the truth.

“And he also buy omma share just to help us… and now, he’s helping us with kimbap project…” Taeyeon said to continue to mention Jiyong kindness.

Halabeoji smiles proudly before his reply

“That's Jiyong what I know... he's not the guy without vision. What he's doing... keep giving and giving... but people still likes to took advantage on him or hurt him with their behavior.”

Taeyeon feel offended after halabeoji mention that. She knows halabeoji didn't say it for her, but the fact, that's what happens to her and Jiyong now.

“I need to refill my drink... you want anything to drink?” halabeoji asked before he get up to pour tea into his cup.

Taeyeon shakes her head to answer him. Then, she looks at the wedding ring on her finger with mixed feelings.

“Halabeoji, can I ask you something?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

“Yes, dear…” halabeoji replied while he takes an apple to cut it.

“This ring... why is you willing to give us for the marriage?” Taeyeon asked while her eyes still look at the ring on her finger.

Halabeoji frown after Taeyeon asked that.

“What ring?” halabeoji asked with confused.

“This one…” Taeyeon replied while she shows the ring on her hand.

Suddenly, halabeoji laughs after Taeyeon show the ring to him.

“Why are you laughing?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“Dear, why I have to give the ring for your marriage? It's Jiyong that bought the ring. Why? He tells you that I give the ring?” halabeoji asked while giggling.

Taeyeon nodded with surprised.

All so long, she thought the ring it's halabeoji wedding ring. She never thought Jiyong will buy it. Taeyeon look again at the ring with disbelief. Suddenly, she felt touched with Jiyong effort for marrying her.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Oh God, Jiyong… why you doing this? Wait a sec, how he knows my size?”

 

Halabeoji put the cut apple on the table. He saw Taeyeon still staring at the ring.

“What happen? You think of something?” halabeoji asked after he munches the apple.

Taeyeon look at halabeoji with mixed feeling. For a moment, she felt touched with Jiyong action but at the same time, she felt guilty to treat him that way.

“Sometimes, I also can't think what in Jiyong mind. But, one thing that I know for sure... if he's loving someone, he'll do anything for her. Like what he did for you, right?” halabeoji asked with tease smiles.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly before she nodded.

 

 

 

 

MOVING DAY

KIM'S NEW APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon just come to help after she's settle her works at warehouse. When she’s arriving, she saw her mother and Hayeon cleaning the room. Taeyeon feel strange after she saw the furniture has been arranged, and some items have been packed.

“Omma, did you and Hayeon does everything here alone? Did oppa already here?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Omo! Finally, you're here...! Nope, Jiwoong still not arrive. I got help from Jiyong and his friends.” Mrs. Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter