changed

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT HOTEL

 

After coming back from the beach, Taeyeon and Jiyong went back to the hotel room. While they're walking to the room, they meet Hwan in the hallway, when he wanted to go to the bar.

“Oppa? I thought you already fly back... why you still in here?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look at Hwan with uneasy.

“Well... since I'm here. I decided to spend time to meet my friends... that's why I decided to stay for a while...” Hwan replied while he’s trying not to look at Jiyong.

“Oh, okay… so, we see you tomorrow… right?” Taeyeon asked awkwardly when she noticed Jiyong face while looking at Hwan.

“Oh… you want to join me? We can have a drink at bar…” suddenly Hwan offer to ask her to join him.

Taeyeon hesitated for a while before she reply

“Maybe, next time...”

Jiyong smirks when Taeyeon refuse it.

“Oh… okay… then… I’ll see you tomorrow…” Hwan said and then he walks away from there.

After Hwan leave, Jiyong still look at him before he slowly says

“Why he doesn't just go back?”

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong face with grin while shakes her head. Then, she went to open the room door for them.

Inside the room, without warning, Jiyong pull Taeyeon waist before he kisses her lips. The kiss stay for long until Jiyong satisfies.

“Why with that kiss?” Taeyeon asked after Jiyong release her lips.

However, Jiyong didn't answer her. He moves his lips to kiss her forehead.

“You're trying to make me flatter?” Taeyeon continue asked when Jiyong already move his lips to kiss her nape.

“Is my kiss arousing you?” Jiyong asked when he stops kissing her.

Taeyeon stares into Jiyong eyes deeply. She saw his eyes stares at her lustily, and then she went to whisper in his ear softly.

“It's make me think the special gift for you tonight...” Taeyeon said by whispering.

Jiyong smiles widely after she said that.

Jiyong pull her closer so he could kiss her. He cradled her head in both hands as their mouth merged. Afterward, Jiyong carry Taeyeon to the bed while he's still kissing her. After Taeyeon on the bed, Jiyong pull out his shirt, and then he helps Taeyeon to undress her. After the clothes away from her body, Jiyong gently curved his fingers over her s. Taeyeon melt into this fresh passion that Jiyong give her on that night. Jiyong continue to give her kiss on her neck while Taeyeon nuzzle his shoulder with gentle bite. The passions between them spark until they're sinking the feeling to making love.

After making love, Jiyong lay beside her with sleepy. Taeyeon fingers keep rubbing Jiyong cheek until she saw Jiyong already in asleep. After she makes sure Jiyong asleep, Taeyeon kiss his lips slowly before she gets up from the bed to clean up in the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

KIM’S COMPANY

 

Taeyeon enter her office while she's talking on the phone with Jiyong.

“So, tonight... as usual... our cooking class... at home, okay?” Jiyong asked.

“Got it… what will we cook?” Taeyeon asked before she sits on the chair.

“Hurm… halabeoji will go out tonight. So... I want to teach you baked salmon. Is that okay?” Jiyong asked.

“Okay… by the way, where halabeoji go tonight?” Taeyeon asked.

“He’s meeting with his friends…” Jiyong replied.

“Oh... I see… so, it’s just two of us tonight?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

Jiyong grin after she asked that.

“Yeah... it's just two of us... have you planning something for tonight?” Jiyong asked with wide smiles.

“What kind of planning? You want to do something?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

“Yup, I want to spend my whole night with you...” Jiyong replied smiling.

Taeyeon smiles when she hears that.

Suddenly, someone knock on the door, and then she saw Hwan presence on the door.

“Can we talk?” Hwan asked.

Taeyeon signal Hwan to enter the office with her hand and at the same time, she says

“Jiyong, I have discussion now. Can we talk later?”

“Sure, dear… I’ll see you tonight,” Jiyong replied.

“Love you…” Taeyeon said by whispering before ended the calls.

Hwan that heard it, act as if he doesn't listen to it.

“So… what do you want to talk?” Taeyeon asked after she put down the phone.

“It’s about the advertisement for latest product. Jiwoong already agree with the idea to take the chef as ambassador. But, for the details, we still need to discuss with Junseo. He's the one can persuade the shareholder.” Hwan replied while handed the document to Taeyeon to read.

“Hmm… about that… since when you're so close with Junseo oppa? I thought you hate him.” Suddenly Taeyeon asked curiously.

Hwan hesitated for a while after he heard the question.

“Yeah, I still hate him but, business it's a business. I hate him or not, he's the one that can help us with it. So, what will you think?” Hwan asked.

Taeyeon keep focus on her reading the document before her reply

“As you say... business is business... if that can smooth the process, carry on. I'll agree with you. Also, make sure you're alert with all his words. I don't want any mistake or sudden change at last minutes.”

“You got it! So, can we go for lunch?” Hwan asked with smiles.

Taeyeon look at her watch and it's already in lunch hours.

“I still have work in here…” Taeyeon replied try to refused.

“C'mon, you still need to eat even though you're busy. Please, it's my treat.” Hwan said try to persuade.

Taeyeon hesitated to refuse after she saw Hwan look at her with hope. In the end, she reply

“Okay, but let me tell Jiyong first...”

“Sure…” Hwan said with smiles.

 

 

 

 

AT COMPANY CAFÉ

 

“Thank you for treating us lunch…” Sooyoung said to Hwan after they come to the café.

Hwan nodded with awkward smiles.

He looks at Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona in front of him, who are taking foods. Hwan thought he can have lunch alone with Taeyeon, but it didn't happen when Taeyeon asked Sooyoung and Yoona to join them. He can't say anything, but just nodded reluctantly.

“Should we take meat?” Yoona asked.

“It’s should be!” Sooyoung replied excitedly.

Taeyeon chuckles when she looks at them, then when she turns to look at Hwan, Taeyeon says

“Oppa, thank you for the lunch,”

Hwan smiles awkwardly and then he reply

“My pleasure…”

Afterward, all of them went to the empty table and have their lunch together.

While they’re having a lunch, Hwan continue his stares at Taeyeon.

For a moment, he felt sad to know that Taeyeon will no longer to be with him anymore. Moreover, he noticed how Taeyeon is already deep in love with her husband. However, Hwan still wanted to spend more time with her. Even it's not same as before, he still thinks of Taeyeon as his beloved cousin.

“Hwan-shi…” Yoona calls him.

“Huh?” Hwan startled with the sudden calls.

“Thank you for the lunch…” Yoona said.

“Oh… not a big deal. If you two have time, we can have lunch together again… like this…” Hwan replied while smiling at Taeyeon.

“Oppa, if you keep treat us like this… I'm scared that we have to repay you back in the future...” Taeyeon said jokingly.

Hwan grin after she said that.

“I hope I can ask for that repay...” Hwan replied slowly.

“What did you say?” Taeyeon asked when she can’t hear what Hwan saying.

“Oh… nothing… ” Hwan replied while shakes his head.

Sooyoung and Yoona look at each other with mixed feelings. Both of them noticed something strange happened, but they just signal it with their eyes. Out of sudden, Sooyoung asks

“Hwan-shi, can I ask you something?”

Hwan nodded and he says

“Sure…”

“Why you decided to help in this new product? It's because she's your cousin? Or... you think this product have the potential?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

Hwan chuckles after he hear the questions and then he looks at them one by one before he reply

“Hmm... let's say... all of that. Besides, I think this is my opportunity to develop my business more.”

“Hmm… that’s interesting…” Sooyoung said with smirks.

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. She looks at the phone and she saw Jiwoong name appears.

“Sorry, I have to answer this call,” Taeyeon said before she leave the table.

Hwan still look at Taeyeon when she leaves but at the same time, Sooyoung and Yoona look at Hwan with suspicious eyes.

 

 

 

 

AT NIGHT

JIYONG HOUSE

 

After the cooking class, Jiyong and Taeyeon are enjoying the late dinner together. Jiyong pour the wine into the glasses before he handed to Taeyeon.

“Here… let’s toast!” Jiyong said.

“Toast for what?” Taeyeon asked after she takes the glass from Jiyong.

“For our love!” Jiyong replied with wide smiles.

Cling!

Then, Jiyong is trying to taste the salmon steak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter