getting closer

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong sit on the bed while facing Taeyeon. His eyes glance at Taeyeon silk dress night before he moves his eyes to look up.

“Jiyong… what are you doing?” Taeyeon asked when she saw Jiyong looks up.

“Nothing…” Jiyong replied shortly before he looks at her.

“Please, I have serious thing to discuss here...” Taeyeon said before she turns to face him.

After both of them facing each other, Taeyeon look hesitated to tell about the offer but in the end, she tells him with honest.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked after Taeyeon didn’t say anything.

Taeyeon take a deep breath before her reply

“Jiwoong oppa... ask me to work at company with him.”

Jiyong didn’t say anything but his eyes shows uneasy.

“I know... this is out from my expectation... but I have no choice... Junseo oppa want me to work there...”

“Wait what? Junseo?” Jiyong asked with uneasy after he heard that name.

Taeyeon nodded.

“He refused to sell his shares, and we don't have to pay him anymore. So, as long as he was still part of the company, he makes the condition for that. His condition...” Taeyeon said and then Jiyong interrupt and he continue her words by saying

“…to ask you to work at the company?”

Taeyeon nodded with uneasy.

“Why he makes that condition? Don't you think he's planning of something? But why so sudden? After you're married? No... I'm not agreeing. You can't go work there...” Jiyong said with uneasy.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call him softly.

“What? I have my right to prevent my wife from him... I don't like him...” Jiyong said honestly.

Taeyeon pout, and then she went to get closer to Jiyong and holding his hands.

“I understand… but if we're not listening to him... he'll do something to the company. You know he has that capability... Jiwoong oppa is trying to save the company, I also want to help him... so, this offer is not just about Junseo oppa... it's opportunity for us to build up the company back... please, Jiyong. Please understand us...” Taeyeon said softly while try to persuade Jiyong.

Jiyong saw his wife face and then he sighs deeply.

“Then, you have to resign from the restaurant?” Jiyong asked with sad.

Taeyeon nodded sadly.

“Then, we have to go work separately?” Jiyong continue asked with gloomy face.

“That's going to be happen...” Taeyeon replied.

“Then… what about the deal before? You said you want to repay me by working at restaurant, but now?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything for a while and then she reply

“I'll still repay... but this time with my own earn. I'm not just saying it... I mean it. I'll pay...”

“Okay, I also have share at the company, I refuse the idea for you to work there... will that count too?” Jiyong asked keep trying not to let her go.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon calls his name softly.

“What about cooking class?” Jiyong continues asked try to make Taeyeon awry.

“Jiyong… please… I know what you’re trying to do here, but you know why I’m doing this… also, we still can do the class at the home... after come back from work... can we?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

Jiyong get speechless after he saw Taeyeon smiling at him. He didn't know what to say anymore because as her husband, he wants to understand her. He wants to help her. In the end, Jiyong reply

“Arasso… just do it what you say... but, promise me something...”

“Sure…what?” Taeyeon said but her still holding Jiyong hands.

“Make sure you didn't hide anything from me... you want to work there, just go. I support you. You want to help Jiwoong, just do it. You know I'm also can help you... still, please take care...” Jiyong replied with concern.

Taeyeon smiles before she moves her hands and hold Jiyong face gently.

“I promise… Thank you, hubby.” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Jiyong heart starts to beat hard when Taeyeon does that. Seeing her in this nightdress and her act like that, Jiyong can't control his emotion. He pulls Taeyeon hands from his face, and then he gets up from the bed.

“Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Jiyong going downstairs.

“I…I… want to get a drink,” Jiyong stuttered before he continue his steps.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong reaction.

“He’s cute…” Taeyeon muttered with smiles.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

AT RESTAURANT

 

“So… this is your decision?” Soohyuk asked after Taeyeon handed the resign letter.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Is Jiyong okay with that?” Soohyuk asked.

Taeyeon nodded but at the same time, she feels sad to leave the restaurant.

Soohyuk sigh before he put the letter on the desk.

“If that what you want then, I accept it. But, if you need any help, just come here… you know we’re here for you…” Soohyuk said.

“Thank you, boss. I really feel indebted with everyone in here. I'll still come here to visit. Besides, my husband still works here, right?” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Yeah… you’re right. I hope you have great time in here and good luck for the future…” Soohyuk replied.

“Thank you, boss… I think I should pack my stuff…” Taeyeon said before she leaves the office.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Jiyong is already waiting for Taeyeon. Everyone is already had been told about Taeyeon resignation. When Taeyeon enters the kitchen, she saw everyone was there while waiting for her with sad face.

“You really want to leave?” Sunny asked with sad.

Taeyeon nodded before she reply

“Yes… thank you for everything…”

Then, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Yuri went to hugs Taeyeon. Jiyong keep looking at his wife and he can see she’s trying to hold her emotion.

“I’m happy to get know everyone in here…” Taeyeon said after the hugs.

“If you miss us, just come here… you know you’re boss wife…you can come anytime,” Yuri said while hugs Taeyeon shoulder.

“I know…” Taeyeon replied while smiling at Jiyong.

“Also, if you need any help, just contact us…” Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon replied sadly.

“Okay… we still need to work… everyone, continue your work…” suddenly Jiyong, said to order his staffs.

“… and you… come with me…” Jiyong continue while looking at Taeyeon.

After the staffs continue their works, Jiyong bring Taeyeon to the locker room to help her pack up.

“You want to go to the company after this? If yes, just let the box here. I'll take it home for you.” Jiyong said.

“Thank you, Jiyong. But, can you do me a favor?” Taeyeon asked while she starts to pack up.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied.

“Omma will start to work in florist today, could you look at her there? I have to attend a meeting today and may not have time to visit her today...” Taeyeon said.

“Oh, she's already found a job?” Jiyong asked.

“Yeah… it's omma old friend shop. She's asking omma to help her in that shop.” Taeyeon replied.

“That’s great… don’t worry. I’ll go… just send me the address…” Jiyong said.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon replied.

“You want me to send you?” Jiyong asked while he helps her pack.

“No need… I'll catch bus...” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso… but take care. Call me if you need anything,” Jiyong said.

“Nae~…” Taeyeon replied cutely.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw that but then he remembers about the cooking class.

“About cooking class tonight…I think we will postpone it later... we can continue next week. Just focus on your new job... okay?” Jiyong asked.

“Are you sure? You know I still can manage it…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong shakes his head before him says

“Just focus on your new job… we can continue later…”

Taeyeon smiles widely after Jiyong said that.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon replied with ease.

 

 

 

 

ONE MONTH LATER

KIM'S COMPANY

 

For one month, Taeyeon is already busy in the warehouse. At the same time, she's also learning cooking with Jiyong at home every night. With her busy life, as her husband, Jiyong understand and he will help her to do the house chores. To repay Jiyong, Taeyeon usually spend time with him on weekend to going for a date as promised before.

However, the closeness of the two of them made Junseo feel uncomfortable. He thought by making Taeyeon work at the company can distance them both, but the opposite happened. Then, he plans something to make Taeyeon busier with her works.

On that day, Junseo went to the warehouse to observe the works. Taeyeon that inspect the products stops her work after she saw Junseo.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Observe…” Junseo replied while looking around.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes with suspicious after he said that.

“What? Show me the last week reports…” Junseo continue while act casually.

Taeyeon stares at him with firm before she went to get the report in the office. Junseo smirks and he went to follow behind her.

“Here…” Taeyeon said after she handed the file to him.

Junseo take the file and he look at it. Taeyeon want to walk out from the office, but Junseo stop her and asks

“About the new product… when can I get the latest info?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter