differently

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong pat his pillow while get ready for a sleep, meanwhile Taeyeon still sit in front of vanity table while applying lotion on her hands.

“Hey, can I ask you something?” suddenly Jiyong asked while lying down with his hands on his head.

“What?” Taeyeon asked and she looks at Jiyong reflection from the mirror.

“That's... Junseo guy... you think he still has feeling on you?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Hello, Sir... why so sudden?” Taeyeon asked with strange.

“Well... I just want to know... if he's cool or harm... at least, I can protect myself...” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong before she ask

“Does it matter now? You know, he's already had a wife... and I'm married to you... why you have to bother about that? Why? Are you jealous?”

“Huh… no way. Why I have to be jealous on him...?” Jiyong replied try to hide his feelings.

“Well... I think you should... he's rich, have own company, have rich wife...” Taeyeon said jokingly.

“Hello... I'm rich too... I have my own restaurant... and my wife is more beautiful...” Jiyong replied proudly.

Taeyeon grin after Jiyong said that.

“So... you're saying I'm beautiful?” Taeyeon asked to tease.

Jiyong stuck for a while after what he's blurt out before.

“Well… I just compare his wife with you...” Jiyong replied hesitated.

Taeyeon chuckles before she shakes her head.

Jiyong smiles after he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Well... I think you're gorgeous...” suddenly Jiyong said to compliment her.

Taeyeon feel her face start to get blush after Jiyong said that. Then, she covers her embarrassment by looking at her hands.

After that, Taeyeon went to stand beside the bed and saw Jiyong on the other side.

“Can we put something in the middle?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

Jiyong look at her before he pulls the bolster pillow to place it in the middle.

Taeyeon went to lay on the bed afterward.

“Turn off the lamp after you done, I can't sleep with light on.” Taeyeon said before she turns the other side to get a sleep.

Jiyong look at her after she said that.

“Hey, did you forget something?” Jiyong asked.

“What?” Taeyeon asked lazily.

“Look at me when sleeping... remember that we have to holding hands during a sleep.” Jiyong replied with serious tone.

Taeyeon open her eyes after Jiyong said that. She turns to look at him and then saw Jiyong lift his eyebrows.

“We have to do that?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“If you want me to pay you…~~” Jiyong replied with teasing smirks.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after he said that. In the end, she turns her body to face him before she handed her hand to him. Jiyong turn off the light before he takes Taeyeon hand and hold it.

“Night!” Jiyong said before close his eyes.

“Night…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

At first, Taeyeon can't get a sleep. She just stays awake and staring at Jiyong sleeping face.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why I’m agreeing with this idea… look at him… sleep soundly...”

 

She stares at Jiyong in dim light from outside. She stares his eyebrows, nose, cheek and lips. At that moment, she has thought that Jiyong have cute face. When his smiles, she still thinks he's cute. In the end, Taeyeon fell asleep while observing Jiyong face.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Jiyong wake up after his phone alarm jerked him. He turns off the alarm before he noticed Taeyeon is already not in the bed.

“She’s already awake?” Jiyong muttered before him stretching his arm and yawn.

Jiyong get up and then he’s smiling while remembering last night when he holds Taeyeon hand.

“Where is she?” Jiyong said before he gets up and went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Taeyeon is struggling to make a breakfast for them. Factually, she's never cooking and she had no talent on cooking. Most of the time, she's just helping her mother wash the vegetable, cutting onion or wash the dish. To cook, her mother didn't let her do it after she's nearly burned the kitchen.

“Okay, we have eggs... bread... so, let's start.” Taeyeon said.

She opens her phone and looks up for the video that teaching making a French toast.

Jiyong go downstairs after the bath. He's smell something when steps on the stairs. After he's arrive downstairs, he saw Taeyeon is doing something in the kitchen.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong while walks toward Taeyeon.

“Yah! You startled me!” Taeyeon replied with surprised.

“What is that?” Jiyong asked after he saw something strange in the frying pan.

“French toast…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Jiyong frown after he saw the French toast condition.

“You’re sure you can make it?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

“I’m not sure… but I give a try,” Taeyeon replied before she takes out the toast from the frying pan.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon with uneasy before he asks

“Want my help?”

Taeyeon look at Jiyong face after he asked that.

“You think I can’t handle this?” she asked.

“I just…” Jiyong didn’t have proper words to reply her but in the end he’s continue says

“Okay… just do it…”

Taeyeon nodded before she continues her cook. Jiyong feel uneasy when he saw how awkward Taeyeon is when she’s cooking.

“Let me prepare the coffee…” Jiyong said.

“Okie…” Taeyeon replied.

Few moments later, Taeyeon already finish with cook. She places the French toast on the dining table before she went to get plates for them. Jiyong put the teapot on the dining table, but his eyes still look at the French toast with uneasy feelings.

“What this smell?” suddenly halabeoji asked after coming out from room.

“Morning, halabeoji!” Taeyeon greet with smiles.

“Morning…. Wow, newlyweds preparing breakfast together...” halabeoji said while walking toward the dining table.

However, when he saw the foods, he's frown. He looks at Jiyong and asks

“Are you trying a new recipe?”

Jiyong chuckles awkwardly before he reply

“Nope. It’s your granddaughter-in-law that cooking this… French toast.”

“Ah~~~ I see…” halabeoji said before he turns to look at Taeyeon.

“Okay, let’s eat…” Taeyeon said after everything is ready.

Jiyong and halabeoji went to sit side by side while Taeyeon sit in front of Jiyong.

“Here… for you…and here… for halabeoji,” Taeyeon said while she put the toast in front of them.

Jiyong and halabeoji look at each other before turns to look at the toast.

“C'mon... have a taste. This is my first time to cook...,”Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Let make your husband taste it first...” Halabeoji said while he looks at Jiyong beside him.

Jiyong frown after halabeoji said that. Halabeoji nodded and smiles.

“Yeah, let chef taste it first…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly before he takes the fork and starts to taste the toast. At the first bite, Jiyong frowned, but eventually gave a blank reaction.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“It tastes good from the looks... I think you still can improve if you're doing regularly...” Jiyong said before he takes another bite.

Taeyeon look at him with doubt after Jiyong said that.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked.

Then, halabeoji also take a bite before he nodded.

“Yeah, Jiyong is right… it’s taste good…” Halabeoji said while munch the toast.

Taeyeon look at both of them with suspicious eyes. Then, she takes a bite to taste the toast. Afterward, she realizes that toast is tasteless. She saw Jiyong and halabeoji still continue eating the toast without complaining anything.  Taeyeon start to felt touched after what they're doing.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon glance at Jiyong when both of them are get ready to go to the restaurant. Jiyong is focusing on something on his phone, but he can tell Taeyeon keep glancing at him.

“Did I'm so handsome that make you keep glance at me?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

“No, I’m not… ” Taeyeon replied while she’s looking on her phone.

Jiyong smiles before he asks

“What do you want?”

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after he asked that. She hesitated to say it but she has no choice except to get help from Jiyong.

“Erm… can I ask you a favor?” Taeyeon asked with hesitated.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied while look at her.

“Hurm… I know... this... well... you know... it's okay... but...” Taeyeon stuttered but her words mixed up.

Jiyong frown while try to understand what is Taeyeon saying.

“Hey, just say it… what do you want?” Jiyong asked softly.

Taeyeon look at him for a while before she say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter