helping or concern?

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You shouldn't bother with my matter, Jiyong...” Taeyeon said both of them leave the couple.

“Why? You can bother with my problem before... why I can't now? Aren't we friend?” Jiyong asked while walking beside her.

Taeyeon stop her steps after Jiyong said that.

“What?” Jiyong asked with confused.

“Why are you here? How you know I’m here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh… okay… I think we didn’t introduce ourselves properly before…I’m Kwon Jiyong. Work as Head chef… and I’m the one that responsible the foods for this wedding.” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong up and down. As she can see, Jiyong is wearing his chef attire but then she asks

“How you know I’m here?”

“I saw you before at the hall… and try to looking up for you… and then I saw the scene…” Jiyong replied with honest.

Taeyeon sigh and then she rub her face. Jiyong saw Taeyeon tense face and he softly asks

“Why you left Paris without telling me before?”

Taeyeon look at Jiyong after he asked that.

“I have urgent matter at that time…” Taeyeon replied without telling the truth.

“What happen?” Jiyong asked.

“Why should I bother to tell you? By the way, please get away from me... if you don't want trouble, don't come near me anymore...” Taeyeon replied and then she walks away from him with mixed feelings.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon when she leaves.

 

Jiyong POV

“What happen to her? Why she’s look so different?”

 

“Taeyeon, wait up…!” Jiyong shouts while he runs toward her.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong and then she hear Jiyong says

“Please... take my numbers. If you need anything or my help, just call this numbers.”

Jiyong take out his wallet, and then he gives his business card to Taeyeon. After that, he waves his hand before leave from there. Taeyeon look at the business card and then she turns to look at Jiyong that walking away.

“Jiyong….” Taeyeon muttered his name slowly.

 

 

 

 

After the ceremony, Taeyeon went to meet the groom father to ask for his help. As she knows, the groom father is a good friend with her late father. 

“Samchon, please talk to Junseo oppa. Don't pull out from the company.” Taeyeon said try to persuade him.

“You know Taeyeon… I do respect your appa but this decision is Junseo decision. I have no right to argue with him…” the groom father replied.

“I know samchon, but I need you try to persuade him… you know we can’t pay him if he pulls out right now…” Taeyeon said with upset.

“I’m sorry, dear… I can’t help you.” The groom father keep insist not to help her.

Taeyeon feel disappointed after she can’t persuade the groom father. Suddenly, the groom father pulls her arm and drags her to quiet place. Taeyeon feel uneasy with it but she try to keep calm.

“Here the things... you know I can't persuade my son, but you can persuade me...” the groom father said slowly.

Taeyeon look at him with frown and confused.

“If my son wants to pull out, then let him be... I'll help you pay for him...but... with condition...,” the groom father said with smirks.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

“…You can be my mistress... I'll do anything you want me to do...” he replied with smiling.

Taeyeon grip her teeth and try to hold her anger after the old man said that to her.

“I know you have no choice to pay, and I'm willing to help you here... what do you say?” he asked with smirks.

“Yeobo..! What are you doing here?” suddenly the groom mother voice greets them.

Both of them startled before the husband says

“Nothing… let’s go inside…”

The groom mother looks at Taeyeon with suspicious eyes while her husband drags her away from there.

“What he’s thinking of me? A ?” Taeyeon muttered with angry.

Jiyong coincidentally just come out from the kitchen saw Taeyeon with the old man nearby the hall door. He feels uneasy after he saw the way the old man look at Taeyeon at that time. When he's about to approach them, then he saw the wife of old man is there. Afterward, he saw the old man leave with his wife and let Taeyeon there alone. Jiyong saw Taeyeon furious face after the old man leave, and then he decided to give some space for her to calm down.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong check the kitchen again before leave. After he makes sure everything is settled, Jiyong walk out from the kitchen to inform the manager about their leaving.

“Mr. Kwon!” the manager shouts his name after he saw Jiyong.

Jiyong walks toward him while the manager goes to approach Jiyong.

“Thank you for today…” the manager said.

“My pleasure… here, the kitchen key and here some goodies for you,” Jiyong replied.

“Omo… thank you, Mr. Kwon. You really helpful today,” the manager said with smiles.

“Great work… so, for the full payments, let me know after you make the transaction,” Jiyong replied.

“Yes, sure. Oh… another thing…” the manager said but then he looks around.

Jiyong also looks around after the manager does that.

“I have something to tell you,” the manager said slowly.

Jiyong nodded and he waits for him to continue his words.

“The groom actually asked me about you… did you two know each other?” the manager asked curiously.

Jiyong frown with the unexpected question.

“Hurm… let say we both know the same person…” Jiyong replied.

The manager look at him with frown after Jiyong answers that.

“What the groom asked you?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“He asked about your catering and the restaurant. So, I give him your business card. Perhaps, he wants to use you for his company occasion.” The manger replied.

“I see… but, thanks for doing that…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“My pleasure… besides, your foods are delicious and people like it…” the manager replied.

“Okay, got to go now… I hope we can work again together,” Jiyong said.

“I hope so…” the manager replied.

Afterward, Jiyong walks out from the hall and he went to the car park.

While he's driving the car, Jiyong mind keep thinking of Taeyeon. After what happened today, Jiyong noticed that she's in some kind of problem. Her eyes look so tired. Jiyong stop the car when the traffic light turns to red. While he was looking outside, his eyes caught a familiar figure in the convenience store.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong muttered while his eyes on Taeyeon in the store.

In the end, he decided to park the car and hurriedly went to the store to get her. However, when he's arrive, Taeyeon is already not there, but then he went to the cashier to asked about Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry, Miss. Have you see the lady that wearing blue dress walks out from here?” Jiyong asked.

“Oh… that pretty lady? I think I saw her walks that way,” the cashier replied.

“That way? Thank you…” Jiyong said before he hurriedly went to chase Taeyeon.

Jiyong run while his eyes try to find Taeyeon presence. After few minutes, he saw Taeyeon entered the underground bar. Jiyong speed his steps to chase her.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon went to the empty table before she orders her drink. Meanwhile, Jiyong that already saw her decided to sit nearby while guarding her. Jiyong saw Taeyeon continue drinking like as she's trying to let go her stress.

 

Jiyong POV

“What happen to you?”

 

After few minutes, Jiyong can see Taeyeon is already drunk. Her face started to get red and she's hiccup. Then, Jiyong saw two men are trying to get close to Taeyeon. Jiyong get up from his sit and he went to approach her. The two men saw Jiyong firm face turn around and didn't go toward Taeyeon. Jiyong stares at Taeyeon for a while before he carefully went to sit beside her.

“Oppa, what should we do…?” Taeyeon muttered with drunk.

Jiyong look at her and saw Taeyeon muttering something.

“Taeyeon…” Jiyong call her name softly.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong and she’s staring at him for a while. Suddenly, Taeyeon chuckles and shake her head.

“Why I have to see this face all day? Shoo… go away…” Taeyeon said when she thought she's dreaming to see Jiyong there.

Jiyong frown when he saw Taeyeon wave her hands randomly.

“Taeyeon… are you okay?” Jiyong continue asked.

Taeyeon look again at Jiyong face and then she says

“Why he still was nice in my dream...? Jiyong... please go...”

“I’m not going…” Jiyong replied.

“Why~~~?” Taeyeon asked in drunken voice.

Jiyong smiles after he saw her cuteness.

“You already drunk, Taeyeon…” Jiyong said while smiling at her.

“I know… but I want to drink more…” Taeyeon replied while she lean her head on the table.

Jiyong didn’t say anything afterward. He just keeps looking at her but then he heard Taeyeon sobbing.

“Hey, what wrong?” Jiyong asked with worried.

Taeyeon lift her head and then she says

“I hate men!”

Jiyong then remember the time when they’re in Paris.

“I hate them for being selfish!” Taeyeon continue shouts.

“You say we shouldn’t hate the gender…” Jiyong said again the words that Taeyeon told to him three years ago.

“I don’t care! I hate them… I hate everyone…!” Taeyeon said with firm.

“Is that including me?” Jiyong asked jokingly.

“Yes!” Taeyeon answer right away.

“Okay… that’s hurt. Come… let me send you home…” Jiyong said.

“I don’t want to go back home… I don’t want to see omma sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter