negatively yet positively

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A WEEK LATER

AT RESTAURANT

 

Hwan looks around after he entered the restaurant. Then, he saw Junseo waving his hand to greet him. Hwan sigh slowly before he walks toward the table with mixed feelings.

“Hi,” Junseo greet with smiles.

“Why you ask me to meet?” Hwan asked straight to the point.

“Calm down… I want to treat you for dinner. The chef is great at cooking,” Junseo replied.

Hwan look at him with suspicious look at him said that.

“What do you want?” Hwan asked curiously.

“Let’s order the foods…” Junseo replied without answering him.

After they order, Junseo sips his water before he asks

“You know this restaurant?”

“I'm not familiar with it... but I think I know the chef.” Hwan replied honestly.

“Oho… so, you know the chef? Did Taeyeon tell you?” Junseo asked.

Hwan frown before he nodded to affirm it.

“Hurm… that’s great. So… you two still close…” Junseo said with jealous.

“So… why you ask me to have dinner here? I thought you say that you have something to offer… isn't about the business?” Hwan asked with uneasy.

Junseo smirks after he heard that.

“Well… actually, I want to know something…”Junseo replied while he’s looking at Hwan.

“What?” Hwan asked.

“If you can help me with this business, I promise to offer you a great deal with the property in Pohang.” Junseo said try to offer him.

“What kind of help?” Hwan asked curiously.

“I want your company to join Kim's company for the new product launch. It's not just an offer, it's come with advertise... what do you say?” Junseo asked with smirks.

Hwan frown with the sudden offer.

“Kim’s company? You mean… you want me to join the launch products as advertise company?” Hwan asked try to confirm it.

Junseo nodded to affirm it.

“Why me? You know, you just can just go ask the advertisement company. We're a property company... it's not our field.” Hwan continue while try to refuse.

“No...no... You misunderstood here... I'm not asking your appa company. It's about your company... the one that you open with your friends. I think you're doing printing... or something like that... right?” Junseo asked try to attract Hwan attention.

“Wait! How you know about that company?” Hwan asked with uneasy.

Junseo chuckles after he saw Hwan reaction.

“Oh! Why? Doesn’t your family know about this?” Junseo asked while act stupidly.

Hwan narrow his eyes with irate after Junseo said that.

“Why you're doing this?” Hwan asked with annoyed.

Junseo smirks before his move forward and he slowly says

“I'm trying to help you be close to Taeyeon again.”

Hwan rounded his eyes after Junseo said that.

“I know you have feeling for her... that's why I want to help you to get her...” Junseo continue while try to persuade Hwan.

“You know she’s already married!”Hwan replied firm.

“Yeah… but you know that both of them married in rush? I think Taeyeon is the one that plan this marriage. If I'm right... they're having contract marriage.” Junseo said try to make Hwan feel interesting with his offer.

“Contract marriage? Taeyeon?” Hwan asked with doubt.

As he remembered, when he’s meet the couple at the apartment. They're not looked like a contract marriage. What he saw is just love between them.

“Yes, I know you feel surprised with it. But, I'm telling you... she's not that kind of person to marry the stranger... that's why she refuses to marry me at first.” Junseo replied try to make Hwan believe him.

“… but she’s still agreeing before her appa passed away.” Hwan said the fact.

Junseo sigh after Hwan still not believe in his words.

“Look… I’m here with sincere to make Taeyeon to be with you… I can't let her stay marry that chef. He's nothing compare to us... that chef, it's not same level as us... think about it... Taeyeon deserved much better than him.” Junseo replied firmly.

Then, the waiter comes to serve their foods. Hwan saw Junseo start digging his food, and then he starts to eat it. Hwan smirks before he takes a taste of the foods.

“So, how’s the foods? It’s good?” Junseo asked after he saw Hwan eat.

Hwan nodded while he munches his foods.

“It's look like the chef that not same level as us, excellent at cooking.” Hwan said sarcastic.

Junseo stop his munch after he said that.

Then, Junseo call the waiter.

“Yes, Mr.?” the waiter asked.

“I want to meet the head chef…” Junseo replied.

The waiter nodded before he went to call Jiyong in the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG HOUSE

 

Jiyong sigh slowly after he arrived at home. His mind keeps remembering the meeting between him with Junseo and Hwan at the restaurant before.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Hi, chef!” Junseo greet him with smiles.

Jiyong look at both of them with mixed feelings.

“The foods are delicious…” Hwan said with smiles.

“Thank you…” Jiyong replied with nodded.

“You two know each other?” Junseo asked while act surprised.

“Yeah… he’s my wife cousin…” Jiyong replied.

“Heh… wife…” Junseo muttered with irate.

“So, enjoy the foods…” Jiyong said try to avoid standing there for longer.

“Oh! By the way, if you have time... I would like to book you for my company charity party.” Suddenly Junseo said.

“That’s you can tell the manager…” Jiyong replied.

“Oh! I thought you're the restaurant owner... you're not?” Junseo asked sarcastic.

Jiyong smiles and then he reply

“I'm just head chef...”

“Ah~ I see… looks… that's Taeyeon standard to be her husband...” Junseo said sarcastic while looking at Hwan.

Meanwhile, Hwan look at Jiyong with uneasy.

“If you don’t have anything to say… can I go now?” Jiyong asked.

Junseo smirks before he nodded.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

“Hurm… Jiyong, they're nothing to compare with you... just ignore them...” Jiyong muttered.

Then, Jiyong try to get smiles before he enter the house.

“I’m home…” Jiyong said after he enters the home.

Halabeoji saw him and then he says

“Jiyong, I think... you should take a look at your wife... she's look ill after come back from work.”

Jiyong feel worried after he heard that. He hurriedly went upstairs to see his wife condition. After he’s arriving at upstairs, he saw Taeyeon is sleeping on the bed while still wearing her work clothes. Jiyong went to crouch beside the bed before he touches her forehead. Jiyong felt she's not had fever, and then Jiyong touch her face gently.

“Dear?” Jiyong call her softly.

Taeyeon open her eyes slowly then she’s smiles slightly after she saw Jiyong presence.

“You back!” Taeyeon said with happy.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked with worried.

Taeyeon nodded but then Jiyong noticed Taeyeon frown while she touches her stomach.

“Why? You hurt your stomach?” Jiyong asked worried.

Taeyeon nodded while try to hold the pain.

“Should I call Dami noona?” Jiyong asked while he takes his phone from pocket.

“No…no…no… I’m fine… just period pain...” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Oh…” Jiyong said after Taeyeon said that.

“Just let me get a rest…” Taeyeon said weakly.

“Have you eaten?” Jiyong asked while touch her hair gently.

Taeyeon shake her head to answer him.

“Wait… I’ll go prepare something warm for you…” Jiyong continue before he went to downstairs.

In the kitchen, Jiyong look in the fridge, try to find something to cook for Taeyeon. Halabeoji saw him, went to asks

“How was she? She’s alright?”

Jiyong nodded.

“It's... just... usually things happen to women... every month...” Jiyong replied.

Halabeoji frown for a while before he gets it what Jiyong mean.

“Ahhh~ I see… ” halabeoji said.

“I think I want to make her mushroom soup...” Jiyong said while he brings out the mushroom from the fridge.

“Don't forget... warm water for her too...” halabeoji said.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied while he’s focusing on cooking.

After Jiyong done with the cooking, he put the soup and some bread on the tray. For the drink, Jiyong prepare warm chamomile tea for her. When he's arrive at upstairs, he saw Taeyeon already clean up, and she's sitting on the bed while massage her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter