honest with each other

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE WEEKS LATER

AT RESTAURANT

 

On the restaurant closed day, Jiyong take Taeyeon to the restaurant to continue their cooking class. That day, Taeyeon ask Jiyong to teach her making apple pie and chicken pie. Jiyong prepared the ingredients, meanwhile Taeyeon is reading the instruction that Jiyong write for her.

“Why you want to make both pies?” Jiyong asked while put the flour on the counter.

“That's because... that two dish is my precious person favorites.” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Jiyong look at her with jealous after she mentions that.

“Who is your precious person?” Jiyong asked with jealous.

Taeyeon smirks teasingly when she noticed Jiyong uneasy face.

“Omma… and Hayeon…” Taeyeon replied softly.

Jiyong make relieve face after Taeyeon mention the answer.

“Why~~~~?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

“Nothing. Can we start now?” Jiyong asked try to not answer her.

Taeyeon chuckles softly after she saw Jiyong reaction.

“What should I do first?” Taeyeon asked while she’s approaching Jiyong.

“Let's make the dough first…” Jiyong replied while he handed the flour to Taeyeon.

Afterward, Taeyeon is focusing on her knead the dough. Jiyong watch her to make sure the dough if fine.

“Chef?” suddenly Sangmi voice greet from the kitchen door.

Both of them look at her at the same time before Jiyong asks

“What are you doing here?”

Sangmi look at Taeyeon and saw her making on something with dough.

“I come to discuss on something with you...” Sangmi replied with uneasy.

Jiyong frown and then he asks

“Can you wait until tomorrow? Also, how you know I’m here?”

“Well... actually, I had texting you, but didn't reply. So, I ask Daesung about you... and he's the one told me you're here...” Sangmi replied.

“Ahh… that’s why Daesung suddenly ask me where am I…” Jiyong muttered.

Taeyeon feel uneasy after she saw Sangmi. However, she’s trying not to show her jealous side by pretending busy with her dough.

“The things that you want to discuss... it is important that you have to talk now? You know I don't like my staff disturbs me on my off day.” Jiyong continue.

“I’m sorry, chef… and Mrs. Kwon… for disturbing both of you... but, can I talk with you chef? Just for few minutes...” Sangmi asked with uneasy.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon and then she nodded.

“I can wait…” Taeyeon replied.

“Wait for me…” Jiyong said before he and Sangmi went to talk in leisure room.

After Jiyong and Sangmi left, Taeyeon sigh deeply.

“I shouldn't have this feeling now...” Taeyeon muttered with uncomfortable.

After 15th minutes later, Jiyong come back into the kitchen alone. He's smiling before he says

“Wow... someone already pro for dice the vegetable...”

Taeyeon grin then she asks

“Where is she?”

“Who? Sangmi? She’s already go back,” Jiyong replied.

“What did you two talked about?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“It's about her ex- boyfriend. The police arrest him for pestering her. So, she asks me if I can be one of the witnesses for the case.” Jiyong replied to tell the truth.

“You as witness?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

Jiyong nodded.

“It's because I had help her from her ex-boyfriend before...” Jiyong replied honestly.

“You help her?” Taeyeon asked with frown.

“Yeah, I didn't tell you about this before?” Jiyong asked when he noticed Taeyeon seems didn’t know about it.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly to answer him.

“Never.” Taeyeon replied shortly, but at the same time she feels offended.

“Isn't? I thought I already tell you... hurm... sorry.” Jiyong said with uneasy.

“So... won't you bother to tell me now?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon tone change when she asked that. He went to stand close to her before he asks

“Are you mad at me?”

“Nope,” Taeyeon replied shortly.

However, Jiyong can see her face look uneasy when she said that.

“Arasso… I’ll tell you now…” Jiyong said while he pulls her waist and he rested his hands on her waist.

Jiyong tells everything to make sure Taeyeon didn't assume something that could rise misunderstand them. From how he's helping Sangmi, how Sangmi asked to work at the restaurant and the latest is about him to be the witness.

“I'm just helping her... without any intent. Just being nice... as a person.” Jiyong continues.

Taeyeon stares at him deeply before she slowly smiles at him.

“It's because you're too nice, can make people mistake of it. Especially, women.” Taeyeon replied.

“What? It's wrong for me to be nice?” Jiyong asked.

“No... you're doing good. But, sometimes, it can make people think otherwise... I know you're helping her as humanity. But, she's a girl... your kindness can lead to another feelings for you. You understand what I'm saying?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon and then he grin.

“Why? Are you jealous?” Jiyong asked to tease.

“Yes! You're my husband... I don't like to know that another woman have feelings on you. It's kind of horrible for me.” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Jiyong can see Taeyeon gloomy face when she said that. Then, he pulls to hug her.

“Okay... I got it. I understand... sorry if that make you feel uncomfortable.” Jiyong said while hugging her.

 

Jiyong POV

“Okay, she's cute when jealous. But, her words are right. I should be careful before act nicely. It could affect my relationship with Taeyeon.”

 

After they're done with the cooking, Taeyeon ask Jiyong to take her go meet Mrs. Kim at the apartment.

“I want to give omma to taste it,” Taeyeon said while look at the pies with smiles.

“Arasso… let’s clean up the kitchen first…” Jiyong replied.

 

 

 

 

A WEEK LATER

KIM'S COMPANY

 

Hwan remain silent while waiting for Jiwoong to read the plan that he made for helping the new product launch. At first, he didn't intend to join it, but after what Junseo told him before make him think again. In the end, he decided to offer his plan to help the Kim's company.

“Jeju? Jeju Island?” Jiwoong asked after he read the plan.

Hwan nodded.

“Well... it's tourist places. That could help increase the selling. I know one of the chefs in there. He could help us to promote it.” Hwan replied with hope.

Jiwoong nodded after he heard that form Hwan.

“Did samchon know about this?” Jiwoong asked.

“Don’t worry. That's nothing related to him. I'm doing this because I want it.” Hwan replied.

Jiwoong look at him with uneasy after he said that.

“Look... we may be a family... but business it's a business. I don't want anything could harm the relation between your family and mine.” Jiwoong said try to remind him.

“Yes, I know… but don’t you believe me?” Hwan asked.

“Of course, I believe you…” Jiwoong replied.

“Then, let me help you with this…” Hwan said try to persuade Jiwoong.

“Arasso… but… we need to inform Junseo. He’s the one that in charge with the new product.” Jiwoong replied.

Hwan nodded to agree with him.

“By the way, for this plan... I would like to make Taeyeon as my assist. You know... I can only rely on her...” suddenly Hwan said.

Jiwoong chuckles before his reply

“Yah! How can you get married if you keep stuck with Taeyeon? C'mon, let's find you new assist. We have more potential worker to help you.”

Hwan shakes his head to refuse the idea.

“You know I can't work with other woman... please, just let Taeyeon be my assist.” Hwan said with hope.

Jiwoong sigh and then he nodded.

“She's already had many works to settle, if you still insist want her...go her ask for yourself.” Jiwoong replied with grin.

“Great! I’ll will…! Thanks for agreeing!” Hwan said excitedly.

After the discussion, Hwan went to the warehouse to meet Taeyeon. When he's arrived at her office, Hwan saw Taeyeon is having a meeting with her staffs. Hwan keep waiting for her until she's done.

An hour later, Taeyeon ended the meeting. She saw Hwan when she's walking back to her office.

“Oppa?” Taeyeon greet while approaching him.

Hwan smiling while wave his hand.

“What are you doing in here?” Taeyeon asked.

“I have something to talk with you…” Hwan replied.

“Oh, okay… let’s go into my office,” Taeyeon said.

Inside the office, Hwan saw a bouquet of daisy flowers on Taeyeon table.

“Wow… I don't know that you like the flowers...” Hwan said while looking at the bouquet.

Taeyeon smiles shyly before she reply

“It's from my husband... and I start to like it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter