close cousin

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG HOUSE

 

Both of them arrive at home at late night. Jiyong and Taeyeon walks slowly when enter the house to make sure not to awake halabeoji. The house already it was dark, but the kitchen light was left on.

“I want to have a drink, you want too?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon shake her head before she reply

“I'll go upstairs...”

However, before Taeyeon could go, Jiyong grab her arm and he says

“Don't forget, you owe me the special gift tonight...”

“I'll be sleeping early...” Taeyeon replied with grin.

Suddenly, Jiyong pull her waist before he pecks her lips.

“I'll keep doing this if you're trying to ignore it...” Jiyong said and he pecks her lips again.

Taeyeon hold Jiyong chest and she reply

“Yah! Stop it or halabeoji will see us...”

“Nope, until you saying that I get the special gift...besides, halabeoji already sleep, he never gonna see us,” Jiyong said and he went to pecks her lips again.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong with grim, but it's just for a while after she saw Jiyong smiling at her.

In the end, Taeyeon holds Jiyong face and she says

“Okay, I'll give you now!”

Taeyeon kiss Jiyong lips for a while before she continues to give him passionate kiss. The kiss stay for few minutes before Taeyeon pulls out to stop the kiss. Jiyong that stunned at first is start to starving for more kiss from her. He lean his head to kiss her more, but at that time, they hear halabeoji open the room door. Both of them are startled for a while, then Jiyong pull Taeyeon to get hide beside the fridge.

Then, they hear halabeoji enter the bathroom.

With standing so close, Jiyong try to kiss his wife, but Taeyeon stop him by shut his mouth with her hand.

“Stop it! Halabeoji will notice... I'll go upstairs...” Taeyeon said afterward.

“Just one kiss…” Jiyong demand after he pulls Taeyeon hand from his mouth.

“Nope…” Taeyeon replied with shyly.

After that, Taeyeon take steps to go to the stairs with careful. Jiyong grin when he saw his wife reaction when she leaves the kitchen.

“How I cannot love her...? Such a cutie...” Jiyong muttered before he went to get his drink.

At upstairs, Taeyeon touch her chest and feel palpitation after she kissed Jiyong before. She doesn't know why she's doing that but, her desire leads her to doing that.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What will he think of me? I’m desperate for love? Argh... it's so embarrassing....!”

 

Taeyeon shakes her head before she went to go refresh herself.

After he finish his drink, Jiyong wait for halabeoji enter his room before he go upstairs.

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon is in the bathroom. He smiles and went to the nearby chair to wait for her.

Few minutes later, Taeyeon come out from the bathroom by wearing her night dress. Jiyong that look at his wife beauties can't control himself. He approaches her and then hugs her from behind.

“You smell so good...” Jiyong said by whispering in her ear.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon calls his name with nervous.

“Can I get a kiss?” Jiyong asked before his lips starts smooch her nape.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon said with nervous but at the same time, she’s trying to release herself from Jiyong.

However, Jiyong just ignore her when his desire already fell for his wife.

“Not tonight... I'm not ready yet...” Taeyeon suddenly said to stop Jiyong from kissing her.

Jiyong stop his action after Taeyeon said that.

Taeyeon turn herself to face Jiyong and then she continue says

“Give me a time, try to adapt this...”

Jiyong feel dejected after Taeyeon said that but, when he saw his wife uneasy face, Jiyong smiles slightly, and then he touches her face.

“I won't force... I know we still try to get to know each other... but, I'll wait... until you're ready...” Jiyong replied softly.

“Thank you for understanding me...” Taeyeon said before she went to hugs Jiyong.

Jiyong hugs her while control his feelings.

Yes, Jiyong understand that Taeyeon needed a time to adapt what's going on with them. He knows both of them already loved each other, but he can't be selfish if Taeyeon is not ready. In the end, he likes it or not, he has to give in. Just for his wife.

“Love you…” Jiyong said before he kisses her head.

 

 

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

KIM'S APARTMENT

 

On that day, Hwan come to the apartment to visit Mrs. Kim family. When he's arrived, he only saw Hayeon and Jiwoong were there with their mother. Hwan feel disappointed when he still can't meet Taeyeon after he comes back. After a week, he's trying to reach Taeyeon, but they didn't get a chance when Hwan appa start to ask him to work at the company.

“Why you didn’t tell me that you already back?” Mrs. Kim asked when they’re having lunch.

“Sorry, imo. I’m so busy… at least, I still manage to visit you today,” Hwan replied.

“Oppa, did unnie know you’re back?” Hayeon asked.

Hwan shakes his head with sad.

“You're going to give her a surprise! She will come today...” Jiwoong said excitedly.

“She will?” Hwan asked with surprised.

Jiwoong nodded before he reply

“She's always visiting omma on weekend...”

“I see… I can’t wait to meet her…” Hwan said happily.

“Hey, did your omma know that you come here?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked.

Hwan smiles awkwardly before he shakes his head.

“Aigooo this boy… you should tell her…!” Mrs. Kim continues with uneasy.

“Why oppa have to bother to tell his omma? After we're moving out, they never asked about us anymore...” Hayeon said with irate.

“Hayeon…” Mrs. Kim said try to stop Hayeon from saying bad.

Hayeon pout with gloomy face.

Hwan noticed about it and then he says

“Imo, I know my family... even you're already moved out, they're still concern about you...”

Mrs. Kim nodded with smiles after Hwan said that.

“I bet so...” Hayeon said sarcastic.

Mrs. Kim narrows her eyes after Hayeon said that.

“Oh! By the way, how’s the company? I hear Junseo want to pull out from the company…” Hwan asked try to change the topic.

“Getting better... He cancelled to pull out... now, he's joining us to produce the new product.” Jiwoong replied.

“That’s great news, right?” Hwan asked.

“Yup, you may assume that... but I'm more excited with kimbap project... that's going to rise up the profit!” Jiwoong replied excitedly.

“Kimbap project?” Hwan asked curiously.

Jiwoong nodded before he reply

“Jiyong is the one that help me give the idea... if you taste his foods, I believe... you're going to likes it!”

“Jiyong?” Hwan asked with confused.

“Omo… we didn't introduce Jiyong to you? He's Taeyeon husband...  a chef.” Jiwoong replied.

“Oh… a chef?” Hwan asked with surprised.

“Oppa, he also own a restaurant... we can take you there if you want... their foods are amazing!” Hayeon said to compliment.

“Wow… sounds like he's an excellent person...” Hwan said awkwardly.

“He is… I hope you can try to get close to him, same as you and Taeyeon.” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

Hwan nodded before he sips his drink to cover his uneasy face.

An hour later, Taeyeon arrive at the apartment with Jiyong. When she saw Hwan, Taeyeon greet him by hugging him tightly.

“Oppa! Why you didn’t tell me that you’re back?” Taeyeon asked after release the hugs.

Jiyong that look at both of them start to feel uncomfortable after he saw his wife hugging another man.

“I thought I want to surprise you…” Hwan replied but his eyes are looking at Jiyong.

Taeyeon that noticed Hwan stares Jiyong, she introduce both of them.

“Oppa… this is my husband, Kwon Jiyong” Taeyeon said while hugs Jiyong arm.

Jiyong smiles while handed his hand for handshake.

“Call me Hwan… I’m her cousin…” Hwan said while he handshake with Jiyong.

“It’s nice to know you…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“So… why don’t you tell me that you’re getting married?” suddenly Hwan asked.

Taeyeon and Jiyong look at each other before Taeyeon reply

“Well… I thought imo will let you know… also, you think I know where to reach you? You left without telling me!”

“Sorry… but, it’s still surprise me… congrats!” Hwan said with bitter smiles.

Jiyong feel strange after he saw Hwan face when he said that. He looks at Hwan and noticed his eyes shows something when looking at Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon! Jiyong! Come… let's eat... I've heated up the dishes” suddenly Mrs. Kim said from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter