first meeting

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE DAY BEFORE THE BLIND DATE

BOOKS ART GALLERY

 

Yuri knocks the door before entering the office.

“Tae, here the latest list for the books seller… and this one for your references…” Yuri said while give Taeyeon the document.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon take the document and look at it.

“Don’t forget… next month, you’re going to Holland. They asked us to preparing the proposal about the exhibition,” Yuri continues.

“Arasso… anything else?” Taeyeon asked while she jots down the note into her diary.

Yuri looks at the door before her slowly whispering to Taeyeon.

“Are you excited for tomorrow blind date?” she asked while smiling.

Taeyeon look at her friend face before she says

“Not sure”

“What? Yah! Don’t you dare to cancel it… you know how hard Sooyoung persuade her boss to get you good guy from that agency…” Yuri said with uneasy.

“I know… don’t worry… I’ll go” Taeyeon replied but with unsure.

Yuri start to feel uneasy when she saw Taeyeon face and then she says

“If you don’t go this time… I… I… tell your omma… and we don’t want to help you find the guy anymore…”

Yuri said try to threatened her.

Taeyeon sigh deeply afterward.

“Arasso… but I won’t promise to you that I will like this guy…” Taeyeon replied.

“No… you don’t have too… just go have a lunch… chatting and know each other… if you don’t like him… then… nobody will force you…” Yuri said softly try to comfort her.

Taeyeon look at Yuri and then she nodded.

“Got it… anyway, thank you for helping me. I really trouble you all this time…” Taeyeon said with guilty.

“Nope… we’re willing to do this for you… everyone want you to be happy…” Yuri replied with smiles.

“I understand… but be honest here…did you see I'm unhappy?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Yuri silent for a while before she slowly says

“I know you have your own way to be happy but... sometimes... you're getting lost. Your omma worried that you're lonely, even she knew we're here for you... just do this for her... if you think so tired, just come back to us... you always can count to your friends.”

Taeyeon hold her emotion after Yuri said that.

“I didn't expect this words comes from you...” Taeyeon said jokingly.

“Believe me... I'm surprised too...” Yuri replied while laughing.

After that, both of them are just laughing.

 

 

JIYONG APARTMENT

 

Jiyong stand in front of his wardrobe while looking at the clothes that should he's wearing tomorrow. He takes out a few shirt and some pants for him to try on. Jiyong mix-match the shirt, pants, and takes some picture of it before he sent to ask his sister Dami an opinion.

 

Why are you sending me those pictures? – Dami

Just answer it…, which one you think is cool? – Jiyong

Are you going to meet someone? – Dami

Yup – Jiyong

Who? – Dami

I don’t know her… - Jiyong

 

After that, Jiyong saw Dami number appear on his phone screen. Jiyong is smiling while answering.

“Can you explain that to me?” Dami asked curious.

“Okay, but don’t tell anyone about this… especially omma and appa” Jiyong replied with uneasy.

“Got it, so spill…!” Dami said firm.

Jiyong chuckles before he tells everything about the blind date and what’s the reason Soohyuk ask him that.

“Yah! Are you insane? What if imo know about this?” Dami asked with firm.

“That’s why I want you to keep it from omma and appa… or… you know what will happen…” Jiyong replied with uneasy.

“Why you always help him? You know you can refuse it…” Dami said with upset.

“Noona, you know how he sacrificed for me when I drowned during we're child. If not because of him, I'm not here today...” Jiyong replied while remembering their childhood memory.

“I know… but sometimes you also can pay him with other way... not spoiled him...” Dami said slowly.

Jiyong chuckles slowly after Dami said that.

“You think I’m spoiled him?” Jiyong asked jokingly.

“Better you not...” Dami replied.

Jiyong is laughing afterward.

“Okay, I already choose it. I hope you can make that girl had a crush on you or... you're the one will like her...” Dami said jokingly.

“Better not... or that could be in trouble...” Jiyong replied with uneasy.

“Why? I don’t see the problem…” Dami said with confused.

“Noona, tomorrow I’m going as Soohyuk, not Jiyong. If she wants to like me it’s Soohyuk, not me…” Jiyong said try to explain.

“Argh… you sound complicated… got to go… I have a lot works to do…” Dami replied before she ended the call.

Jiyong looked back at the message that Dami send.

 

I choose this one. Casual and smart. – Dami

Thanks, noona! – Jiyong

 

After that, Jiyong takes the white shirt with the jeans pant. To complete it, he takes his denim jacket to wear it with the white shirt.

“Coolio…” Jiyong mutter while looking at the clothes.

 

 

NEXT DAY

THE BLIND DATE DAY

WESTERN CAFÉ

 

Taeyeon wait for that him with nervous feelings. She insisted on coming earlier just to make sure she didn't late. While waiting, she kept asking the waiter a drink when she can't stop drinking when she's nervous. She places the rose that they have promise before beside her. Suddenly, her phone is ringing. Taeyeon startled before he answers it immediately.

“Hey, are you already there?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied with a nervous tone.

Sooyoung notice it and then she calls Tiffany to speak with Taeyeon.

“Hello, are you okay?” Tiffany asked.

“I'm dying here... I can't breathe...” Taeyeon said while try to control her feelings.

Tiffany is laughing after she heard that.

“Calm down… just assume you’re meeting with the customer… client… ” Tiffany replied try to comfort her.

“Then, should I talk about my work?” Taeyeon asked.

“No… don’t do that. Just talks about something else… ” Tiffany replied.

“About what?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

“Hurm… something like… hobby? Foods? Not about a works…” Tiffany replied.

Taeyeon silent for a while before she says

“Okay… I’ll try…”

“Good… if anything happen or you want some help just call us…! We are waiting for you,” Tiffany replied.

“Ehem… excuse me…” suddenly a men voice comes from behind her.

Taeyeon suddenly feels her body stiff while her hand still on the phone.

“Hello… there…” the person said before he walks passes her and then stands beside the table.

“Rose…” he said while pointing to the rose on the table with the rose on his hand.

Taeyeon lift her head slowly while her hand moves the phone from her ear. She saw one man is standing there, smiling toward her. Meanwhile, at the same time, the men also stunned after he saw Taeyeon face.

“Oh… er… ehem…rose” Jiyong stuttered, no words are in his mind at that time.

He is just speechless after seeing Taeyeon in her black dress. Those dress spot out her beauties.

“Yeah… rose…” Taeyeon replied nervously.

Jiyong nodded with smiles after he saw her nervous.

“May I seat?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded without saying anything.

After he takes a seat, Jiyong take that opportunity to see her face clearly. For a moment, he thinks of her beauty, it's her charm. Out of nowhere, he bravely introduces himself, rather than him pretending to be Soohyuk.

“I’m Jiyong” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon frown before she hesitated asks

“You’re not Soohyuk? Lee Soohyuk?”

“Nope. I’m his friend,” Jiyong replied still smiling at her.

“So… where is he?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“He can't make it, so... he asked me to replace him here to meet you... you have a problem with that?” Jiyong asked while lift his eyebrow.

Taeyeon takes a deep breath after Jiyong said that. Out of nowhere, she felt ease after she knew that it's not Soohyuk.

“You looked relieved after you found out that I'm not Soohyuk...” Jiyong said with confused.

“You bet so... you're not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter