her confession

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

JEJU

AT MUSEUM

 

After two weeks, she comes back from Busan, the news spread about Jiyong being appointed as new hotel director. During that time, Jiyong life is already busy with his new position as director and at the same time his therapy schedule. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is preparing the exhibition for the next week also getting busier. However, both of them manage to texting or contact when they have a time. Yet, didn't see each other for two weeks make them longing for each other presence.

Taeyeon is focusing on her works when someone knocks the door.

“Yes?” Taeyeon asked.

“Someone is here to see you” Kim Bum replied.

“Did I have appointment with anyone today?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Kim Bum shakes his head before he asks

“You wanna meet or should I ask her to wait?”

“Bring her in…” Taeyeon replied.

Moment later, someone enter the office and says

“Did I disturbing you?”

“Chief!” Taeyeon shout excitedly after she saw Dami.

Dami chuckles while walking toward her.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked before she went to hugs her.

“Of course I come to visit you… also, I have something to talk about…” Dami replied.

Taeyeon look at her and then she asks

“So… you want anything? Coffee? Tea?”

“Tea…” Dami replied before she went to seat on the couch.

Afterward, Taeyeon went to preparing the tea for Dami.

“You like the office, huh? Look at the beach…” Dami said while looking at the window.

Taeyeon smiling before she reply

“It's cozy, but I miss my old office...”

Dami look at Taeyeon without saying anything.

“So… chief, how’s the gallery?” Taeyeon asked afterward.

“It’s good… but I think it's the time for me to let go the gallery...” suddenly Dami said.

Taeyeon stunned with Dami sudden words.

“What? Why?” Taeyeon asked curious while she bring the tea for her.

Dami take the tea from Taeyeon and then she slowly sigh.

Taeyeon seat beside her and then she can see Dami saddened face.

“Omma asked me to help Jiyong with the hotel, she just wanted me to be there just for a while... until Jiyong can manage it by himself. So... I have no one could help me take care of the gallery.” Dami said with sad.

“What? Can't you trust others to take care? You can ask Yuri, you know her capability...” Taeyeon said with worried.

“I know… I already asked her… she’s refused… She said she needed someone to works with her, not just her...so, that's why I'm here...” Dami replied slowly.

Taeyeon look at Dami with confused.

“Taeyeon, I know you're still in the contract... so, I won't push you to make a decision. But... I want you to consider coming back to the gallery... please...” Dami said it carefully.

Taeyeon silent after Dami asked that.

“You know, I still have another six month to stay here... can you wait until that?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

Dami look at her after she asked that.

“So... are you saying... that you're agreed?” Dami asked confused.

Taeyeon nodded before she reply

“Why should I say no for you? You know how much important that gallery for me... of course, I would do anything for that...”

Dami smiles widely after Taeyeon said that.

“Thank you, Taeyeon. I know you won’t let me down. I'll try to wait for you to come back...also, it's worth it for me to come here without having to persuade you...” Dami said while chuckles.

“Chief, what make you think like that?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

“I thought you're happy in here... and you want to stay longer…” Dami replied while smirks.

Taeyeon continue chuckles before she slowly says

“At first, yeah... I have that thought... but... your omma words before let me think twice. I want to be nearby to my family and my friends too... That's why I didn't hesitate after you offer me this...”

“That’s glad to hear from you… and… thank you too…” Dami replied with smiles.

 

 

THREE WEEKS LATER

KWON HOTEL

 

On that weekend, Taeyeon spend her time to visit Mrs. Kwon and Jiyong. She went to the hotel to meet Jiyong, but the staffs said he's in the meeting. Taeyeon decided to wait for him in the lobby while she's checking her email. 

After one hour and a half, Taeyeon start to feel hungry. She took out her phone and still no respond from Jiyong after she sent the message before.

“Is he still in the meeting?” Taeyeon mutter while looking at her watch.

Suddenly, she saw someone is running toward her while waving his hand happily. Taeyeon stunned after she saw Jiyong running and then she smiles widely after she saw Jiyong presence.

“I’m sorry… the meeting ends late... sorry to make you wait...” Jiyong said after arrive at her.

“It’s okay…” Taeyeon replied but she can't take off her eyes from him after seeing Jiyong running.

“What?” Jiyong asked confused.

“You don't need your crutch anymore...” Taeyeon said with surprised.

“Yeah…now I can run but… still to be careful…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Suddenly, Taeyeon felt touch to get to see Jiyong get back his leg.

“I'm hungry... let's go get something to eat...!” Jiyong suddenly said while he grabs Taeyeon hand.

Taeyeon startled when Jiyong doing that, but she didn't pull back her hand from him. In the end, both of them are just walking toward the hotel café while holding hands.

While waiting for their foods, Jiyong holding his chin while staring at Taeyeon with lovely. Meanwhile, after holding hand scene, Taeyeon keep felt her heartbeat thump hard, and she's trying to control her emotion.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Taeyeon asked with shy.

“Why? Can't I? I just miss you...” Jiyong replied with honest.

Taeyeon face start to get blushing after Jiyong said that.

Jiyong chuckles after he saw her reaction.

“I’m so happy get to see you like this again…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Everything get heals by time. I'm happy to get walked again. It's felt sooo nice...” Jiyong replied happily.

“I’m glad that you’re not losing hope,” Taeyeon said.

“That's because I have my family... my friend…and you...to not give up on me...” Jiyong replied softly.

“Nope… this is for your hard work… you want to do this… so, this you get…” Taeyeon said.

“I know... thanks to you... for always stay next to me...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon face starts to feel bashful after Jiyong said like that.

“So, how long will you stay this time?” Jiyong asked to get rid her shyness.

“It’s depend…if you're busy, then I should leave tonight...” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

“Oh… really? Hurm…” Jiyong hesitated for a while.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Jiyong uneasy face.

“I have a conference with an overseas investor after this, can you wait for me? I do want to spend more time with you... please~” Jiyong replied try to begging.

Taeyeon didn't say anything while she’s trying to .

“Just for a few hours... you can go into the spa in here...or... should I get you a room to let you wait for me in there?” Jiyong asked try to keep persuade her.

Taeyeon chuckles after she saw Jiyong reaction.

“No need. I already promise your omma to come to the bungalow. So, we meet there after your work... okay?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

Jiyong smiles widely before he nodded.

After that, the foods are serving and they went to fulfill their empty stomach.

“So... you have a place you want to visit?” Jiyong asked while munch his foods.

“I want to visit their art gallery, but... I'm interested more to visit the aquarium...” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“You want to go there? I'll try to manage the time to finish the conferences earlier... then we can go there before get closed.” Jiyong said while he looking at his watch.

“Yah…! Don’t worry. Just do your works… I can go there with your omma…” Taeyeon replied try not to make Jiyong feel pressure.

Jiyong pout after Taeyeon said like that.

“So... you're here for omma... not for me... it's hurt.” Jiyong said jokingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes before she reply

“Then... now you can feel how my feeling when my omma treat you more than me...”

Jiyong chuckles after he remembers the scene.

“I didn’t ask that… I swear” Jiyong said try to defend himself.

“I know… I’m just teasing you…” Taeyeon replied before she sips her drink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter