desire for her

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

During their back to the apartment, Jiyong didn't say anything, except he kept holding her hand tightly. Taeyeon can feel that how worried he was when he knew about her attacked by the thief. So, to make him feel ease, Taeyeon will act as she's fine. Even though, the bruise still makes her feel hurt, she keeps smiling for him.

After arrive at the apartment, Jiyong insist on sending her until in front of the door. In the end, she just let him be to make sure he felt calm.

“You may go now,” Taeyeon said after they arrive at the door.

“No… you go in first…” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon stares at him and then she says

“I’m fine… besides, Sooyoung and Tiffany is here”

“I know… just go in” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Suddenly, the door open from inside. Both of them saw Tiffany and Sooyoung worried face when they look at Taeyeon.

“Look at you… are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?” Tiffany asked worried.

“I’m fine…” Taeyeon replied when her friends keep looking at her face and body.

“What the police said?” Sooyoung asked uneasy.

“They will catch the thief…” Taeyeon replied.

“Sure they do…so, what the doctor say?” Sooyoung asked again.

“She’s fine. No need to worry. The bruise can get cure after wipe the cream…” Jiyong replied while he handed the cream to Sooyoung.

“Aigoo… you make us worry…” Tiffany said before she went to hug Taeyeon.

Jiyong keep stares at them before he says

“Make sure she's put that cream. Also, she didn't eat yet... could you make food for her?”

“Yeah… sure…” Tiffany replied.

Sooyoung saw Jiyong face and then she jokingly says

“I know you're worried, but we can't let you in...it's a mess inside here...”

Jiyong chuckles and then he says

“I'm just dropped her... by the way, I'll stay at Seunghyun home. Call me if you want anything. If you feel pain or something unusual... call me. I'll come...”

“Hello, sir… don’t worry. She’s here with us…” Sooyoung replied.

“I know… I just want…hurm… okay, it’s already late. You should go get some rest…” Jiyong said to Taeyeon.

After that, Jiyong walks away from there. But before he reaches the elevator, Taeyeon went to grab his arm. When Jiyong turn to look, suddenly Taeyeon went to kiss his lips. Jiyong stunned with her sudden action.

“Thank you for worrying me…” Taeyeon said after the kiss.

Jiyong smiles and then went to hugs her tightly.

“Please don't let make me worried again. Don't act stupidly again... you should take care of your life more than others.” Jiyong said while hugging her.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon replied softly.

“Don’t be. If you want to protect others, then just do it... and I'll protect you... no matter what happen... you know you have me... understand?” Jiyong asked while he looks at her face.

Taeyeon smiles and then nodded to answer him.

“Good girl…go. Get some rest. I’ll call you later…” Jiyong continue before he kisses her forehead softly.

After that, Taeyeon went back to her apartment while Jiyong go inside the elevator.

 

 

SEUNGHYUN APARTMENT

 

Seunghyun give a drink to Jiyong before he went to seat beside him. Jiyong takes the drink and took a sip slowly.

“How was she?” Seunghyun asked.

“She’s fine…” Jiyong replied while he put the drink on the table.

“How is that happened? Didn't this happen before?” Seunghyun asked after sips his drink.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

“I think they should be more careful... perhaps, should I hire more guard for the gallery?” Jiyong asked worried.

“You think with the more guards can make sure she's fine? I don't think so... people nowadays are more dangerous...” Seunghyun replied.

Jiyong sigh deeply without saying anything.

“After what happen tonight, I think they have the solution... besides, someone is injured. They should consider more precaution for the gallery and the staffs too...” Seunghyun continue.

Jiyong nodded.

“Hyung…” Jiyong call Seunghyun slowly.

Seunghyun look at him without saying anything and wait for him to continue his words.

“I think... I wanna married her...” Jiyong said carefully.

Seunghyun startled after he said that.

“Pardon?” Seunghyun asked with surprised.

Jiyong look at Seunghyun before he slowly says

“I want to take care of her...”

“By marrying her?” Seunghyun asked curious.

Jiyong nodded to answer him.

Seunghyun is silent for a while.

“I know... this is not the right time for us... but, I do want to marry her. It's not just about love her... it's more than that...” Jiyong replied try to explain.

“May I know what is it?” Seunghyun asked curious.

Jiyong take a moment to answer him.

“Honestly, after confessing my feels... I know... at that moment... she would be my last girlfriend. After going through all upside down things in my life... she's the one will there for me. The one that can comfort me… make inside here calm.” Jiyong said while point into his heart.

Seunghyun stay silent while listening to him.

“Tonight... after what happened to her... I'm scared of losing her... besides love her, I want to protect her too. Take care of her... and make her smiles all her life. I want to take that responsible...” Jiyong continue with determined.

Seunghyun look at Jiyong before he asks

“What makes you determined about this?”

“Her charm... I already get her, and I'll make sure she's been with me forever. Or... I'll regret forever in my life...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“What about her family? Will they accept you? Or... you can mix well with her family?” Seunghyun asked curious.

“I'll try my best... besides, her omma already adore me...” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

Seunghyun smiles when he heard that.

“What about your family? Will they fine with your choice?” Seunghyun asked.

Jiyong nodded before he reply

“Dami noona always consider her as precious one... between me and Taeyeon, I not surprise if she chose Taeyeon over me...omma... she's already fell for her. Everything she does, she will think of Taeyeon first...”

“If your families have no object, then go propose her... besides, you two already know each other for so long...” Seunghyun said with smiles.

“… but…” Jiyong suddenly felt uneasy.

“What?” Seunghyun asked.

“I think it's now about me and her...” Jiyong replied with mixed feelings.

“Why?” Seunghyun asked while frown.

“Will she agree to follow me to Busan after we're married? I know she's really love that gallery... and I don't think she will let go that...” Jiyong replied with mixed feelings.

“Well... if she loved you, she'll sacrifice that for you...” Seunghyun said.

“That's what I don't want it to happen. I don't want my beloved to sacrifice her likes for me... that's unfair.” Jiyong replied with upset.

“So…? Will you sacrifice for her? Leave the hotel and move in here just for her? That's what you think is good?” Seunghyun asked.

Jiyong didn’t replied him afterward.

Seunghyun look at Jiyong and then both of them didn’t say anything. Jiyong take his drink from the table before he sips it slowly.

“I think... you should discuss this with her... let see her opinion about marriage. Perhaps, it's not difficult after both of you discuss it...” suddenly Seunghyun said to break the silent.

“You think so?” Jiyong asked curious.

Seunghyun nodded with smiles.

“Arasso… I’ll think about it…” Jiyong continue before he continues finish his drink.

“Okay… you can sleep in that room… if you need anything just take it… I need to get some sleep…” Seunghyun said.

“Hyung, what about you? Did you tell her about your feelings?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Seunghyun look at Jiyong after he asked that.

“I don't think I have that chance anymore...” Seunghyun replied slowly.

Jiyong frown after he said that.

“Why? What happen?” Jiyong asked.

“You know about Platonic? I'm in that zone...” Seunghyun replied while chuckles.

Jiyong look at him with strange.

“It's never gonna happen. I already have comfort to be her friend and not more. For me and you... it's different...” Seunghyun continue try to explain.

“What? Why?” Jiyong asked confused.

“You... and Taeyeon... attracted to each other, and then you two become a friend...at the same times, the feelings are developing between you two...” Seunghyun replied.

“Okay… so?” Jiyong asked still confused.

“…In my case... we've professional coworker relationship and didn't attract toward each other. However, because of that... we didn't dare to approach each other until we're become a friend. After in that comfort zone as each other friend, I don't think we could get out from that zone anymore. If I'm doing that, I don't think I can face her anymore. ” Seunghyun replied try to make Jiyong understand.

“So…that's it?” Jiyong asked curious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter