back out or avoiding

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE MONTH LATER

BOOKS ART GALLERY

 

After a month meeting each other, Soohyuk and Taeyeon are getting closer. On every weekend, if he's not on duty, Soohyuk will take Taeyeon out and meet with his friend. However, both of them never get a chance to go out together because Taeyeon will avoid it, except if he's saying that his friend is there, then she will agree to go out. Besides that, Soohyuk trying to bring Taeyeon to meet with his mother, but Taeyeon never give him an answer for that. In the end, Soohyuk just give her a time before he asked her again about their relationship.

Taeyeon is focusing on her works when Yuri enters the office.

“Here... the monthly report. Are you ready for the meeting today?” Yuri asked while handed the document.

“As long you’re here, I’m ready…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Aigoo… you want me to treat you to a lunch, aren't you?” Yuri asked teasingly.

“I want Gimbap...” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

Yuri chuckles after she said that.

Then, Taeyeon phone is ringing and she saw Soohyuk name appears on the screen.

“Hello…” Taeyeon greet.

“Hi… Taeyeon, I’m sorry to inform you this…we can’t meet this week. I have to go to LA tonight,” Soohyuk said.

“Oh…it’s okay. We can meet other weekend,” Taeyeon replied.

Suddenly, someone knocks in the door. Then, both of them saw Jiyong opens the door while his head went in.

“Did I bother you two?” Jiyong asked while looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiles widely after she saw Jiyong. She signals Jiyong to come in with her hand.

“Are you busy?” Soohyuk suddenly asked after he hears someone is talking to Taeyeon.

“Yeah… I have a meeting” Taeyeon replied.

“Oppss… sorry…Okay then I won’t bother you… see you next week…” Soohyuk said before ended the conversation.

Taeyeon hung up the phone while she looking at Jiyong with smiles.

After one month, Jiyong is busy with his duty and didn't come to meet her, Taeyeon feel happy when she's get to see him again.

“You back!” Taeyeon said excitedly.

Jiyong nodded and then he walks inside the office.

“Are you busy?” Jiyong asked when he saw many document on Taeyeon table.

“Yup, we have a meeting today. Did you need anything?” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh… then… I’ll wait for you…” Jiyong said.

“Oh… ho… so, someone is here to take his dining partner away...” suddenly Yuri said teasingly.

Jiyong chuckles while rub his hair shyly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Yuri said that.

“Don't you have to prepare the meeting room?” Taeyeon asked to make Yuri left.

“Okay…okay… I’m leaving… but I can see no Gimbap anymore...” Yuri replied while walking toward the door.

“Stop it, Kwon Yuri…” Taeyeon said firm.

“Mr. Pilot… she want a Gimbap…” Yuri said before she left the office.

Jiyong smiling after Yuri said that.

“So, you wanna eat Gimbap, huh?” Jiyong asked.

“Don’t listen to her… by the way, when did you arrive?” Taeyeon asked while get up from her chair.

“This morning... I just come here straight from the airport...” Jiyong replied the truth.

“What? Why?” Taeyeon asked while frown.

“Of course, because I miss you...” Jiyong replied casually.

However, his words hits inside Taeyeon.

“Oh, don't worry about me... you can go to your meeting. I'll be waiting here...” Jiyong continue to avoid the awkward atmosphere.

“O…key” Taeyeon replied slowly.

After that, Taeyeon takes her tablet and the documents before she went to attend the meeting, while Jiyong sitting on the couch after she left.

“Why are you saying that, Jiyong...?” Jiyong mutter while he taps his mouth.

Two hours later, the meeting ended and Taeyeon hurriedly went back to her office. Yuri smiles teasingly after she saw her friend behave like that. After she opens the door, Taeyeon saw Jiyong is sleeping on the couch. Taeyeon shake her head while smiling, and then she close the door slowly. She went to approach him and saw Jiyong really in a deep sleep. In the end, she just let him sleeping while she continues with her works.

Moment later, Dami knock the door before she opens it. She startled after seeing Jiyong is sleeping in Taeyeon office.

“Yes, Chief?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Dami.

“What is his doing here?” Dami asked with confused while her finger point to Jiyong on the couch.

Taeyeon chuckles without saying anything.

“Did you need anything, chief?” Taeyeon asked afterward.

“Oh, Next week... we have a deal with the Jeju art museum. So, both of us will go Jeju. Are you okay with that?” Dami asked.

“Yeah, sure…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Great… I'll email the details later...” Dami said.

Taeyeon nodded.

Before she left, Dami look again at Jiyong, and then she says

“Ask him to sleep at home... why he has to sleep here?”

Dami shake her head while looking at Jiyong.

Taeyeon just chuckles after she saw Dami reaction.

After Dami left, Taeyeon continue with her works and let Jiyong sleeping. She knew that Jiyong is tired after coming back from his duty, that's why she just let him sleep there but at the same time, she just felt happy to see him and want him to stay there.

 

 

AT EVENING

 

Jiyong awake after sleep a few hours. He yawns while rub his eyes before fully awake. Jiyong frown after he noticed he's not in his room.

“Already woke up?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Jiyong awake.

Jiyong quickly get up from the lay, and he saw Taeyeon is at her table looking at the computer.

“What time right now?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Ten minutes before 7 o'clock.” Taeyeon replied while looking at the clock on the computer screen.

“Argh… How long I've been sleeping?” Jiyong asked while rub his face.

“I’m not sure… after the meeting end, it's took 5 hours...” Taeyeon replied while looking at Jiyong with smiles.

“Oh God... did you get your lunch?” Jiyong asked with guilty.

“Not yet... I'm just eating this biscuit and have some coffee... now, I'm hungry...” Taeyeon replied while pout cutely.

Jiyong chuckles and then he says

“I'm so sorry... why didn't you awake me?”

“You look so tired... so, I just let you get a rest...” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong smiles after she said that.

“Okay, get ready. We go have some meals. I need to wash my face...” Jiyong said while he gets up from the couch.

“Nae…wait up…” Taeyeon said before her open the drawer and then takes the handkerchief.

She went toward Jiyong and then gives the handkerchief to him.

“Use this to wipe your face...” Taeyeon said.

“You still had my handkerchief?” Jiyong asked.

As he remembered, that handkerchief he used to wrap her ankle when she sprained before.

Taeyeon nodded.

“It’s smell nice…” Jiyong said before he went to the washroom.

Taeyeon chuckles after he said that.

After Jiyong go, Taeyeon get herself ready before they went to have meals.

 

 

AT NIGHT MARKET

 

Both of them leave the gallery using Jiyong car. Taeyeon ask Jiyong to go to the nearby night market to buy foods. Jiyong is just agreed with her and get whatever Taeyeon want to eat that night.

“You want tteokbokki?” Jiyong asked when they pass by the tteokbokki store.

“Yes, I want it” Taeyeon replied.

Then, they stop at the store and buy it.

Jiyong hold the tteokbokki on his left hand, and then they continue to get more food.

“Jiyong, let's buy hotteok!” Taeyeon said after she saw the store.

Jiyong nodded and follow her afterward.

While waiting for the hotteok, Jiyong saw the nearby store is selling the Gimbap.

Jiyong ask Taeyeon to wait him there before he went to the store alone.

“Ahjumma, I want these Gimbap two...” Jiyong said while point to the Gimbap.

After the seller takes the Gimbap, Jiyong suddenly says

“Ahjumma, can you take one more?”

The seller smiles and nodded.

After he pays t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter