Marriage proposal

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night, Jiyong spend his time at the backyard after the dinner. After his conversation with Taeyeon family, Jiyong gain more confident to make his proposal become real. While he's staring at the night skies, suddenly his phone is ringing. Jiyong take his phone from the pocket and saw video call from Taeyeon. Jiyong smiles widely before he picks up.

“Hi dear…” Jiyong greet while smiling.

Taeyeon frown after she's noticed Jiyong's presence at her mother guesthouse.

“Are you at omma place?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Yeah…” Jiyong replied while he moves his phone around.

“What are you doing there?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Visiting my future mother in law...” Jiyong replied teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after he said that.

“Did you go there to get spoiled by her?” Taeyeon asked with jealous.

“Yup” Jiyong replied teasingly.

“Okay, I'm hanging up...” Taeyeon said afterward.

Jiyong chuckles before he says

“She made me chicken soup…”

“I hate you…” Taeyeon replied while pout.

Jiyong chuckles when he saw Taeyeon reaction.

“Argh… I miss you…” suddenly Jiyong said softly.

Taeyeon smiles shyly when she heard that.

“I'll be back this week... so be a good boy before I'm back...” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

“Arasso… then, can we meet up after you back?” Jiyong asked.

“Of course, dear. Besides, I have something for you…” Taeyeon replied excitedly.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“It’s a surprise…” Taeyeon replied while blinking her eyes teasingly.

Jiyong laughing and then he says

“Then, I have surprise for you too…”

Taeyeon frown after he said that.

“Did omma buy you something? Or… she gave you something precious?” Taeyeon asked with suspicious.

Jiyong laughing when Taeyeon asked likes that.

“Just come back... I'll tell you later...” Jiyong said while chuckles.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes and then she says

“Arasso… but if omma gave you something special, I will redeem from her later...”

Jiyong is laughing with her reaction.

“Hey, she didn't give me anything. I'm the one to ask her for something.” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Huh? What did you asks?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“That’s the surprise…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes with suspicious after Jiyong said that.

“Don't make that face... it's still won't persuade me, tell you...” Jiyong continue while chuckles.

“Arasso… argh… I can’t wait to see you…” Taeyeon said afterward.

“Me too…” Jiyong replied.

After that, both of them continue talking to release their longing. Taeyeon asked about her family, meanwhile Jiyong asked her about the exhibition.

 

 

ONE WEEK LATER

BUSAN

AT HOTEL

 

After Taeyeon coming back, she's decided to visit Jiyong in Busan. She booked the hotel without telling him to make sure Jiyong is surprise with her presence. First, she's texting him that she couldn't come because of her work. After that, she decided to approach him in the hotel lobby when he's leaving his office. 

At the same time, Taeyeon get help from Dami to tell her about Jiyong schedule. With Dami help, it's get easier for her to surprise him.

During evening, Dami texting her that Jiyong will leave the hotel. So, Taeyeon went to wait for him in the lobby by wearing a hat to cover her face. Taeyeon keep looking at the elevator while waiting for Jiyong presence. After she saw Jiyong walks out from the elevator, Taeyeon quickly speed her steps to approach him.

Taeyeon cover her face and then she changes her voice to teasing Jiyong.

“Sir, sorry, sir… could you help me? May I know where the swimming pool is?” Taeyeon asked after she stands in front of Jiyong.

Jiyong frown after he heard the familiar voice but he still replies to the question.

“The pool is on second level. You can take the stairs or use that elevator to go there...” Jiyong replied while he’s trying to see the lady face.

“Thank you, sir…” Taeyeon replied while try to hold her laughter.

“You want me to guide you there?” Jiyong asked still look at the hat that covering the lady face.

“Oh, you're such good men. Don't worry... I can go there by myself...” Taeyeon replied before she lifts her head slowly to see Jiyong face.

Jiyong gasp when he saw Taeyeon presence.

“You here…!” Jiyong shout happily before he went to hugs her.

Taeyeon laughing after she saw Jiyong reaction.

“You said you're not coming, so I already decided to meet you there...” Jiyong continue while his hand on her waist.

“Surpriseeee…” Taeyeon said before she pinches Jiyong cheeks softly.

Jiyong smiles widely before he went to hugs her again.

“That was a great plan for surprising me...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Yes…! So… I have another surprise for you…” suddenly Taeyeon said while blinking her eyes.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked curious.

“Let’s go to the café first. I'm hungry…” Taeyeon replied while pout cutely.

Jiyong chuckles before he nodded.

Afterward, both of them went into the café while holding hands.

After the waiter takes their order, Taeyeon stares at Jiyong before she says

“I know this already late for this... but I still want to give you this...”

Afterward, Taeyeon put the box in front of Jiyong.

Jiyong frown while seeing the box.

“What is this?” Jiyong asked while frown.

“Your birthday present last year... I'm sorry for not make it before because of my work... so, finally I bought you this year...” Taeyeon replied with guilty.

“Yah… you don’t have to do this… we already went to a dinner…” Jiyong said while looking at her.

“No… I already prepare this for you… so, take it!” Taeyeon replied while push the box toward him.

Jiyong smiling and then he says

“Then… thank you… can I open this?”

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Jiyong take the box and then he open it with happy.

Suddenly, he stunned after he saw a printed pilot shirt with daisy as a badge. Jiyong open his mouth surprised while his hand take the shirt out from the box. At the back, he saw his name knit with golden thread.

Taeyeon smiles widely when she saw Jiyong reaction.

“Where did you get this?” Jiyong asked excitedly while his eyes still on the shirt.

“It’s limited edition that I design it for you... did you like it?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

“I love it…! This is the best gift!” Jiyong replied excitedly.

“I’m glad you love it…” Taeyeon said smiling.

“Why pilot shirt?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“Well… don't be surprised if I'm saying... I start to like you after saw you wearing the pilot uniform...” Taeyeon replied with honest.

Jiyong smiles widely before he says

“I know I look handsome in pilot uniform...”

“Yes you are, dear…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Jiyong chuckles shyly before he keeps back the shirt into the box.

“Thank you…I really didn’t expect this…” Jiyong said, still surprised with the gift.

“That’s what I call it surprise…” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

“Okay… okay… this time you really surprise me…” Jiyong said with smiles.

At that time, the waiter comes to serve their foods. Both of them enjoy the foods while continue chatting.

 

 

AT NIGHT

AT THE BEACH

 

During night, Jiyong take Taeyeon to the beach. Both of them are walking through the coast until they found the place to seat. While Jiyong is sitting looking at the night scenery, Taeyeon beside her is playing with the sand. She's build the dunes and then decorate it with the shell around the dunes. Then, Jiyong noticed it, and he's staring at her silently with smiles.

“Jiyong, look at this... isn't beautiful?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“Hmm…” Jiyong replied but his eyes still on her.

“You want to know something? When, I was a kid... I always play with oppa and appa. When we're at the beach, they always help me to build up the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter