nerve-racking

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suddenly, all of them are silent and look at Jiyong with stunned.

“Me... and...Taeyeon... we're going out together...” Jiyong said to break the silent.

All of them look at Jiyong before Seunghyun says

“Sure… we know that both of you always meet up...”

“Yeah… at first, I thought he's telling us that they're in a relationship...” Daesung said while chuckles.

“Yeah… it’s true. I'm dating her...” Jiyong replied to tell the truth.

Once again, no one is talking.

“Are you sure? You’re not joking, right?” Daesung asked awkwardly.

Jiyong nodded and then he says

“I’m not joking about my love one…”

“Since when?” suddenly Soohyuk asked.

“Few weeks after I become hotel director...” Jiyong replied.

“So... she is not chased your wealth, don't you? Why now? That's even after knowing you're the heir...” Daesung asked with suspicious.

“Yah…yah… why are you saying likes that? Taeyeon is not like that…” Soohyuk said to defend Taeyeon.

“You don't know their story, so... don't assume negatively.” Youngbae said while hit Daesung shoulder.

“What? I’m just saying… don’t you agree, hyung?” Daesung asked while looking at Seunghyun.

“I have no comment…” Seunghyun replied.

“Okay…okay… stop it. I can explain. But… will you believe for what I’m saying?” Jiyong asked curious.

All of them nodded.

“Actually... I already attracted to her from the blind date. So, I decided to get close with her, and it's become easy after I know she worked for Dami noona. I think we meet coincidently twice... at the airport... also, coincidently we're in the same trip to Stockholm. I think it starts from there, when I had feelings for her. So after that, I keep going to meet her at the gallery. At that time, she doesn't know what my parents doing, but still... she became my friend. Also, at first... I told her I'm a driver, and she seems didn't care about that...” Jiyong said to tell the truth story.

“Did you pull out after you know my feeling for her?” suddenly Soohyuk asked curious.

Jiyong nodded slowly.

“Yah…!” Soohyuk shouts firmly.

“…at that time, I thought she doesn't have anything feeling for me... that's why... I didn't tell anyone about my feeling for her...” Jiyong said slowly.

“But I already know…” suddenly Youngbae said.

All of them turn to look at him.

“How?” Seunghyun asked curious.

“The way he looks at her... and the way he treated her...” Youngbae replied with smiles.

“You noticed that?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“How long we have been a friend? You think I didn't know you?” Youngbae asked while chuckles.

Jiyong smiling after he said that.

“Hyorin also can see that…” Youngbae continue said.

“She knows too?” Jiyong asked before he covers his face.

“Yeah… but we can’t say anything… because we know how it’s complicated for you…” Youngbae replied.

“So… now… I’m the bad one…” Soohyuk said with guilty.

“Hey, it’s not your fault…” Jiyong replied to comfort him.

“Yeah… you do that because of your omma…” Seunghyun said afterward.

“So… let me point out here… you and her actually already likes each other but none one of you tell your truth feelings? What a waste of time...” Daesung suddenly interrupt.

Jiyong chuckles after Daesung said that.

“I don't think that a waste of time... for me, that's the way for us to get closer. After my accident, I'm losing my hope... she's there for me... when my appa left... she's there for me... when I'm stuck with the heirs things... she's still there for me... from that... I know she's the one...” Jiyong said softly.

“Okay… that’s cringe… but I’m happy for you and her…” Seunghyun said.

“Me too…” Daesung said while pat Jiyong shoulder.

“What about you? Are you okay?” Jiyong asked Soohyuk.

“What? Are you insane? Of course, I'm fine. It's beyond my happiness after heard this news...you're great with her...” Soohyuk replied before he went to hugs Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles while hugging him.

“So... what now? Can we hear the wedding bell soon?” Youngbae asked teasingly.

“Not too fast…” Jiyong replied while shake his head.

“Why?” Youngbae asked.

“Yeah… you two know each other so long… so why?” Daesung asked curious.

“We need to give each other time before to think that way... besides, I don't think she wants the marriage for now...” Jiyong replied.

“At least, we can see some hope from your side…” Soohyuk said while smirks.

“Yeah... kind of some hope...” Jiyong replied while smiles.

“Good luck, bro…” Youngbae said afterward.

Jiyong nodded with smiles.

 

 

SIX MONTH LATER

SEOUL

ART BOOKS GALLERY

 

After the contract with the museum ended, Taeyeon went back to Seoul to manage the gallery with Yuri. At the same time, her relation with Jiyong getting closer. Even though both of them are busy, but they still manage to give, each other time to meet up. They went to watch movies, hang out at the café, and sometime both of them spend time visiting the art places together.

After Taeyeon coming back to Seoul, other than her family, Jiyong is the one that happier. For him, it's easier for him and Taeyeon to meet up and spend time together. When Taeyeon move out from Jeju, he's the one that help Taeyeon. After Dami comes to help with the hotel, he also got more time for himself. They are brother and sister helping each other to manage the hotel but at the same time, Dami still keep update about the gallery progress.

“Tae, next week you have to go visit Stockholm. Mr. Nelson already know about you become the chief, so he asked you to meet him for his new art book.” Yuri said.

“Next week? Arasso… prepare the things for me… I’ll go” Taeyeon replied while jot down her notes.

“Also, after that…you have to visit the art exhibition at Copenhagen. They asked our gallery to attend it. Their chief had some books of art for us.” Yuri continues.

“Art exhibition… arasso…” Taeyeon said continue her writing.

“I think that's all... oh, when you're not here, I'll attend the exhibition at Daegu on your behalf.  ” Yuri replied.

“Great… don’t forget about the report. We need to email to Dami unnie” Taeyeon said.

“Nae…” Yuri replied.

After that, Yuri walks out from the office, but she stops in the middle and says

“Tae, you have visitor...”

Taeyeon frown after heard that, but she's smiles after she saw Mrs. Kwon entering the office.

“Imo…! What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked while went to approach her.

“I come to visit you… Jiyong say that you already come back here...” Mrs. Kwon replied.

“Yes, I just come back last week... imo, you want to drink anything?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh… no need… I come just to see you…” Mrs. Kwon replied.

Taeyeon went to seat beside her on the couch.

Mrs. Kwon smiles before she grabs Taeyeon hands and holds it.

“Yesterday, I went to visit my old friend. I think you know her...” Mrs. Kwon said.

“I know her? You mean... Soohyuk omma?” Taeyeon asked curious.

Mrs. Kwon nodded with smiles.

“She told everything she knew about you... and how nice if you become her daughter-in-law...” Mrs. Kwon replied.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly after she heard that.

“Don't worry... she's already accepted that you and Soohyuk just a friend...” Mrs. Kwon continues to reduce the awkward.

“Mrs. Lee it’s really nice woman… I do like to spend my time with her…” Taeyeon said with honest.

“Yeah… she tells me that too… before you move to Jeju, you always come to visit her… like what you did to me…” Mrs. Kwon replied.

Taeyeon smiles shyly after Mrs. Kwon praise her like that.

“So… how’s your life after come back to Seoul?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

“I'm getting busier... the gallery needs more investor and new books arts too...” Taeyeon replied.

Mrs. Kwon silent after Taeyeon said that. However, Taeyeon notice it and then she asks

“Why, imo? Anything is wrong?”

Mrs. Kwon sigh before she slowly reply

“How long you and Jiyong will stay long distance relationship? Don't you want to get married?”

Taeyeon stunned with the sudden questions. She didn’t speak or answer her after that.

“I knew... both of you're busy... and didn't think about marriage... but for me... you two have known each other for so long, and it's time for you and Jiyong to consider marriage...” Mrs. Kwon said carefully.

Mrs. Kwon stares at Taeyeon, and she can see her uncomfortable reaction.

“I'm sorry to mention this to make you uncomfortable...but, as a mother, I hope you understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter