nothing gonna change

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon lean behind the door after coming back. She kept touching her chest while try to control her breath. For a moment, she still can feel her heart beat up, and then she continues to take a deep breath to calm down herself. Tiffany and Sooyoung that are watching the TV at that time looks at her with strange.

“What are you doing there?” Tiffany asked while frown.

“Yah… did someone chasing you?” Sooyoung asked concern.

Taeyeon didn’t reply them, but she slowly takes a step and then went to seat between them.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany asked worried.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Did you eat?” Sooyoung asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

After that, Sooyoung and Tiffany look at each other with strange. Sooyoung signal to Tiffany to ask Taeyeon but she shake her head to refuse.

“What should I do?” suddenly Taeyeon asked while her eyes looking at the TV.

“Do what?” Sooyoung asked confused.

Taeyeon turn to look at Tiffany and Sooyoung, and then she slowly says

“I have something to talk...”

Both of Tiffany and Sooyoung quickly seat straightly while looking at Taeyeon with impatient.

“What is it?” Sooyoung asked excitedly.

“Actually… I feel strange inside me...” Taeyeon said hesitated.

Tiffany and Sooyoung looks confused after she said that.

“What kind of strange?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

Taeyeon look at Sooyoung after she asked that.

“I dont know…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“What are you trying to tell us?” Tiffany asked curious.

“My heartbeat hard... like this...” Taeyeon said while she takes Sooyoung and Tiffany hands and place to her chest.

Sooyoung and Tiffany look at her with frowning when Taeyeon keeps talking weird like that.

“You can felt that? You feel it?” Taeyeon asked while still holding her friend hands on her chest.

“Are you sick? Felt pain anywhere?” Tiffany asked worried.

Taeyeon shake her head to answer her.

“You want to see a doctor? Perhaps, it's mild heart attack...” Sooyoung said with uneasy.

“Yah...! It's not like that... I don't feel sick or heart attack... it's just something happen...” Taeyeon said slowly.

Sooyoung and Tiffany looked at each other with weird. Taeyeon chuckles after she saw her friend reaction and then she says

“I don't think you two will understand this... I'm going to have a bath. Adois...~”

Afterward, Taeyeon went to her room and then leave her friend with confused.

“You think she'll be fine? Should we go to see the doctor?” Tiffany asked with uneasy.

“How long have we not gone for a medical checkup? Should we go this week?” Sooyoung asked with concern.

“Sure…” Tiffany replied.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon inside the room is laying on the bed while her mind thinking about what happened to her that night.

 

 

ONE WEEK BEFORE THANKSGIVING

GROCERY STORE

 

“So, you already invite your boss?” Taeyeon asked while she looks at the freezer.

“Yup, he's saying he will come...” Tiffany replied.

“Did he’ll bring his friend too?” Sooyoung asked while push the trolley.

“I’m not sure… hey, did you asked his friend?” suddenly Tiffany asked while looking at Taeyeon.

“I already asked Jiyong…” Taeyeon replied while she takes two boxes of cream from the freezer.

Tiffany and Sooyoung look at each other before Sooyoung asks

“Jiyong? What’s about Soohyuk? Did you ask Soohyuk too?”

Taeyeon look at them after sooyoung asked that.

“Should I ask?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Yah…! Didn't you ask him?” Tiffany asked surprised.

Taeyeon shake her head slowly to answer her.

“Aigoo… she's asking that pilot but not your boss son...” Tiffany said while rolling her eyes.

“Tae, if you behave like this... we will assume that there is something between you and Jiyong...” Sooyoung said while chuckles.

Taeyeon is silent after Sooyung mention that.

“Don't you think we can have that kind of relationship?” suddenly Taeyeon randomly asked

Both Sooyung and Tiffany startled while looking at her.

“Ha... ha... you're trying to make a joke, right?” Sooyoung asked while chuckles awkwardly.

Tiffany also chuckles after Sooyoung said that.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon look at them with mixed feelings.

“Yah... did really something happen between you and Jiyong?” suddenly Tiffany asked uneasy.

“What…? No… I’m just asking… besides, he just my friend…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“Thank God... you know how much my boss want you to be her daughter-in-law...you should go out with her son... not Jiyong. Besides, you also said before, he's not your type. So... try to consider Soohyuk... at least, you didn't say he's not your style.” Sooyoung said with hope.

Suddenly, they saw Soohyuk mother push a trolley in front of them.

“Yah… it’s my boss…” Sooyoung said after she saw her.

“Go greet her…” Tiffany said while push Taeyeon toward Soohyuk mother.

“Yah…” Taeyeon said try to stop them.

“Taeyeon?” suddenly Soohyuk mother saw three of them.

“Imo…” Taeyeon greet awkwardly.

“Hello, boss…” Sooyoung said while smiling.

“Omo… what a coincidence… ”Soohyuk mother said afterward.

“Yeah… did you come alone?” Taeyeon asked when she saw no one with her.

“No… Soohyuk is here. Where is he…?” Soohyuk mother said while looking around try to search her son.

“Oho… Soohyuk is here too?” Sooyoung asked while smiling at Tiffany.

Tiffany smiling while nodded to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after she saw her friend’s reaction.

“Imo, we have more things to buy... so, hope to see you again...” Taeyeon said try to leave the area.

“Did you want to throw a party?” Soohyuk mother asked after she saw many groceries in their trolley.

“Yes, boss. We're going to make thanksgiving dinner. Do you want to join us? You and your son can come...” suddenly Sooyoung replied.

“Is it? We can come?” Soohyuk mother asked while she looks at Taeyeon.

“Ye…ah… su...re…” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

“Omma!” suddenly Soohyuk voice comes behind them.

“Soohyuk, comes here…” she said excitedly after she saw Soohyuk walking toward them.

“Is reunion in here?” Soohyuk asked jokingly.

All of them chuckles while Taeyeon just smiling.

“Hi…” Soohyuk greet Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded while lift her hand.

“What are you doing here?” Soohyuk asked.

“They're going to make thanksgiving dinner...” his mother, replied.

“I see…” Soohyuk said while looking at the groceries in the trolley.

“Will you come?” suddenly Tiffany asked.

Soohyuk look confused with the sudden invited.

“Well…” Soohyuk hesitated to answer but his eyes are looking at Taeyeon.

“He’ll come…” suddenly his mother said to answer for him.

“Great…the more people, the merrier...” Tiffany said happily.

“Are you fine if I come?” Soohyuk asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“Great… so, we’ll see this weekend” Sooyoung said excitedly.

After that, they're bidding a goodbye before continue to shopping the groceries.

 

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

THANKSGIVING DINNER

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are preparing the dining table. Meanwhile, Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona are busy in the kitchen. Sunny, Seohyun and Hyoyeon are coming late due to traffic.

“How many utensils should we prepare?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well… let’s count… eight of us, my boss and his friend, Daesung. I also invite Hyorin and her husband, Youngbae. Then, we have Soohyuk, with his mother... what about Jiyong? Is he coming?” Tiffany asked.

“I’m not sure… If his flight delayed, perhaps he can't come.” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

Before Jiyong going, he's already told Taeyeon not to wait for him because on that day, he's had a flight. Jiyong told her that if he had time, he would try to come.

“Should we prepare for him?” Tiffany asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter