the game

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ONE MONTH LATER

BOOKS ART GALLERY

 

After their last conversation, both of them didn't see each other again. Jiyong is busy preparing himself for the training, meanwhile Taeyeon with her works. If there is any chance for them to meet, they will avoid it. It's because their circle of friends is the same, the chance to meet is high. For sure, if their friends ask for gathering or outing, both of them mostly will avoid by busying themselves with work. Although their friends were aware of it, they said nothing to respect them. In fact, Soohyuk is also getting better at accepting Taeyeon as his friend.

After a month, many things happened to them. For Jiyong, he went to tell his parents about him going to the captain training, but as usual, his father still had that ego not to accept Jiyong career. He spurned Jiyong from coming home as long Jiyong still a pilot. Jiyong had no choice except to accept his father reaction.

For Taeyeon, Soohyuk mother already accept that her son and Taeyeon just a friend, but she still comes to meet Taeyeon if she had a time, so do Taeyeon.

In the gallery, after the art book theft was reported to the media, gallery income getting lessens. Dami and Taeyeon try to hold the gallery from being closed by doing various ways.

Taeyeon knock Dami office door before she enters.

“Yes, Taeyeon?” Dami asked after she saw her.

“I have something to tell you…” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

Dami look at her with curious.

“Come…have a seat…” Dami said.

Taeyeon went to seat in front Dami but her eyes keep looking away from her.

“Did something happen?” Dami asked uneasy.

“Well… remember about our collaboration with Jeju Museum? You said that we need to send someone there…” Taeyeon replied.

“Ah… yeah… I already forgot about that. So, you have the name?” Dami asked curious.

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“I want to go there…” suddenly Taeyeon said that.

Dami stunned for a while after she said that.

“Pardon?” Dami asked confused.

“It’s me… I want to go there…” Taeyeon said to make it clear.

“Why?” Dami asked curiously.

“Well... you know we need to save this gallery. So, I decided to go there and took that advantage for our gallery arise again. This just a chance for us... we can't send any person to do that job.” Taeyeon replied try to explain.

“Don't you think I need you more here than send you there?” Dami asked uneasy.

Taeyeon is silent after Dami said that.

“Are you trying to run away from here? Did something happen?” Dami suddenly asked curious.

During this month, she noticed that Jiyong no longer came to the gallery. In fact, Jiyong only knew about the book theft from the media. That made Dami curious about Taeyeon and Jiyong's relationship.

“What? No… nothing is happened…” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“Then, I won’t let you go there…” Dami said firmly.

“Chief… pleases…” Taeyeon replied to try to beg.

“Nope. I don’t want you to talk nonsense like this. ” Dami said with upset.

“Chief… please, let me go there. You know you can trust Yuri. Besides, at the museum it's my opportunity to gain more experience. I need that experience for our gallery.” Taeyeon replied try to persuade.

“You know I can’t let you go…” Dami said with sad.

“Please, chief. I need this…I want to get new fresh from other place too...” Taeyeon replied continue to beg.

Dami stares at her after she said that. For a moment, she felt sad to let her go because she knew how precious Taeyeon for the gallery. However, she can't deny Taeyeon words. She's need new experience.

“You know you possibly go there more than one year...” Dami said with uneasy.

Taeyeon nodded to answer her.

Dami sigh deeply before she slowly says

“Arasso... I'll arrange that for you to go there. But... promise me one thing...”

Taeyeon smiles and then she asks

“What?”

“Please come back after you're done... the gallery need you… no… I need you…” Dami replied.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles widely.

“I will…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

After that, Taeyeon excuses herself to leave the office. After she left, Dami think again about Taeyeon decision to go to Jeju. Then, she took her phone and went texting Jiyong.

 

Where are you? Come to my home if you're free... – Dami

 

However, the text is not delivering. That's mean Jiyong is in the flight, and she had to wait for Jiyong replying.

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

GRILL RESTAURANT

AT NIGHT

 

After Dami confirm to her that she can leave next week, Taeyeon asked all her friends to meet. Yuri that is already knows about her leaving, start to felt sad.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon, why suddenly ask us to meet up? Did something good happen to you lately?” Hyoyeon asked while munch her food.

“Well… I have something to tell…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

All of them turn to look at her after she said that except Yuri.

“Something good?” Sooyoung asked curious.

Taeyeon hesitated after she saw all her friend face.

“She’s leaving…” suddenly Yuri, blurt out the truth.

“What?” all of them said at the same time with surprised.

Other customers were surprised by their reaction with that shouts.

“Yah… behave… we’re in public…” Taeyeon said while cover her shy.

“Ignore them… tell us again… who is leaving?” Tiffany asked curious.

Taeyeon look at her friend face one by one.

“It’s me. I'm going to stay Jeju starting next week.” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

Suddenly, all of them are silent.

“Hey… it's just Jeju... I'm not leaving the country... chill, girls...” Taeyeon continue try to comfort them.

“You know it's hard for us to meet, but now... you're saying you're going to Jeju... how supposedly we can calm?” Yoona asked with sad.

“What about imo? Did she know?” Sunny asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

“At first, she didn't agree, but I managed to persuade her...” Taeyeon replied while smirks slightly.

“So, you’ll move out from that apartment too?” Sooyoung asked with sad.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Why? Why you suddenly decided to go there?” Tiffany asked curiously.

All of them look at her to wait for her to answer.

“Just... want to change the place... get new experience...” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

“Nonsense...” suddenly Yuri said with upset.

“Hey, please don’t behave like this… you know how hard for me to make this decision...can all of you support me?” Taeyeon asked while try to hold her emotion.

All of them looked at each other after Taeyeon asked that.

Tiffany gives signal to all of them to accept Taeyeon decision.

“Okay, we try to understand you this time…” Tiffany said with uncomfortable.

“Thank you…” Taeyeon replied with force smiles.

“We support your decision because we loved you…” Seohyun suddenly open said to her.

“Thank you… a lot…” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“How long will you stay there?” Sunny asked.

“Perhaps more than one year...” Taeyeon replied.

Once again, all of them are silent.

“Hey, don't be sad. I will always come to visit you all...” Taeyeon said try to comfort them.

“Yeah, it's just Jeju... we also can go there, perhaps we can go there for holiday...!” Hyoyeon said try to cheer up the group.

“… she had to treat us…!” Yuri said while munch the foods.

“Yeah… I will…” Taeyeon replied while accepting whatever her friends want.

“Should we ask for Seafood?” Yoona asked jokingly.

“Mojito... beer...all that kind of drink” Sunny replied jokingly.

All of them are laughing afterward. Taeyeon look at her friends one by one with mixed feelings. She's felt bless when her friends are there for her. Although, she's felt sad to leave them, but she still had to go. Such an opportunity will not come again if she does not go. After all, she does this for the gallery too.

“Hey, girls…!” suddenly, Daesung voice comes to greet at group.

“Boss…!” Tiffany greet after she saw Seunghyun.

However, at that time, the awkward risen when Jiyong and Taeyeon saw each other presence.

“Why are you all here?” Soohyuk asked with surprised.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter