good listener

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“If you continue to kiss me like this... I don't think I can go home...” Taeyeon said teasingly after the kiss.

“Then, don't go... stay here with me...” Jiyong replied before he went to kiss her forehead.

“You want to stay here the whole night?” Taeyeon asked while her thumb rubs Jiyong earlobe gently.

“Will you?” Jiyong asked back with hope.

Taeyeon smiling before she says

“Arasso... I won't go anywhere...”

Jiyong smiles and then take her hand to kiss.

“Thank you… loves you more…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Afterward, Jiyong let Taeyeon head is rest on his shoulder while Taeyeon continue playing with his fingers.

“How much did you spend for this ring?” suddenly Taeyeon asked after she noticed the ring on her finger.

“I won’t let you know…” Jiyong replied while looking at the ring.

“Why? You scared I'll pawn it?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

Jiyong chuckles and then he says

“It's priceless for me... just consider it the most valuable thing that I give to you...”

Taeyeon lift her head to look at Jiyong after he said that.

“You know you're the precious one for me...” Taeyeon replied while she pinches Jiyong cheeks.

“I know…” Jiyong said while he touched her nose with him.

Taeyeon chuckles and then lean back on his shoulder.

After that, no one is talking. Both of them immersed in mixed feelings until Jiyong heard little snores from Taeyeon. When he looks at her, she's already fell asleep on his shoulder. Jiyong chuckles slowly before he's lowering his shoulders for Taeyeon's comfort.

“I’m really going to miss this cutie...” Jiyong mutter before he kisses her forehead.

After that, Jiyong make him comfortable before he got himself to go to sleep.

Around three o'clock in the morning, Taeyeon awake when she felt soft breath on her forehead. She's stunned for a while when she's noticed that she's fell asleep in the car with Jiyong.

“How can I sleep?” Taeyeon mutter slowly.

Taeyeon lift her head slowly from Jiyong shoulder to make sure Jiyong didn't awake. Afterward, she looks at Jiyong sleeping face silently. Taeyeon smiles, and then she went to touch his face gently.

“I think I'm going to miss this face dearly...” Taeyeon mutter slowly before she went to kiss Jiyong eyebrow.

Jiyong eyes blinking after he felt someone kiss him. When he opens his eyes, he saw Taeyeon is looking at him with wide smiles.

Jiyong smiles before he asks

“You already awake?”

“Why you didn't awake me? You know it's hurt my back...” Taeyeon said jokingly.

Jiyong chuckles and then reply

“Should I give you massage?”

Taeyeon narrow her eyes and then says

“I think you have to do that if we keep sleeping like this...”

Jiyong laughing after she said that.

“Come... let me send you... it's already three o'clock…” Jiyong said while looking at his watch.

Taeyeon nodded to answer him.

Afterward, both of them went toward the elevator while holding hands. Inside the elevator, Jiyong take out his phone and then he takes his picture with Taeyeon.

“Yah! Why you take picture me wearing this pajama?” Taeyeon asked after she realizes it.

Jiyong laughs while still looking at their photo in his phone.

“I should frame this photo... or should I make as wallpaper?”Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon pinch Jiyong cheeks with angry after he said that.

“Arh… arh… it’s hurt…” Jiyong said when Taeyeon still pinch his cheeks.

“You want to delete it or not?” Taeyeon asked firm.

“No… never…” Jiyong replied and then stick out his tongue to tease.

Suddenly, the elevator door opens when they're bickering. Both of them chuckle before walks out from there.

After they arrive in front of the door, Jiyong smiles before he says

“So... goodbye...”

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel inside her heart sad. Out of nowhere, her eyes start to get tears.

Jiyong saw her eyes teary, so he pulls her into his embrace.

“Just three years... bear that, please...” Jiyong said in her ear softly.

Taeyeon nodded while try to hold her emotion.

Jiyong continue rub her hair to comfort her.

“Can't I send you to the airport?” Taeyeon asked after lift her head.

“We already agree, right? I don't want anyone send me, or I can't leave here with ease...” Jiyong replied while hold her face gently.

Taeyeon pout, but Jiyong take that advantage by kissing her.

“Inform me after you get your schedule... so, I can arrange my holiday to go there, meet you...” Taeyeon said.

“Arasso… come here…” Jiyong replied and then hugs her tightly.

After that day, they didn't see each other but still keep calling before Jiyong go. In fact, on the day Jiyong left, no one sent him because Jiyong didn't want them to see his departure except for Youngbae who was on duty that day.

 

 

SIX MONTHS LATER

ART BOOKS GALLERY

 

Yuri follows Taeyeon to her office after the meeting. She heard Taeyeon humming happily while walking toward her table.

“I see someone is happy to meet her lover,” Yuri said teasingly.

“Yes, I am” Taeyeon replied proudly.

Yuri pouts after she said that.

“That's why you propose to visit Dubai art gallery exhibition, huh?” Yuri asked teasingly.

“I'm doing my works there and at the same time Jiyong is free too... so... don't blame me for this advantage...” Taeyeon replied try to defend herself.

“Yeah…yeah… I don’t blame that…I'm just happy to see my friend smiling like this... you really miss him, huh?” Yuri asked while smirks.

“It's obvious you can see me... in six months, we just call and see each other in the phone...” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“Arasso… just have a safe journey…” Yuri said before she takes a file from Taeyeon table.

“Thank you, dear…” Taeyeon replied.

After Yuri leave the office, Taeyeon continue to focus on her works.

Moment later, Taeyeon phone is ringing. She saw her brother numbers appear, and then she's smiling before pick up the call.

“Yes, oppa?” Taeyeon greet with smiles.

“Tae, this week, did you have to go anywhere?” Jiwoong asked.

“Well… I have to attend Dubai exhibition, why?” Taeyeon asked back.

“Hmm… then, its’ okay.” Jiwoong replied.

“Why? What happen?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

Jiwoong silent for a while after Taeyeon asked her.

“Oppa… what’s going on?” Taeyeon asked worried.

“How I'm saying this? Omma... she's unhealthy.” Jiwoong replied with worried.

“What did you mean?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“Hurm... recently, she's keep break things when holding them. Last week, I saw she's holding the plate, but out of nowhere it's slipped from her hand. So... this week... I thought you could come back and accompany me to take her to meet the doctor... I'm felt uneasy to see her like that...” Jiwoong replied try to explain.

“Oppa, why did you telling me this late? We should take her last week... arasso... I'll be back this week...” Taeyeon said with worried.

“Then, what about the exhibition?” Jiwoong asked.

“I can send someone else there… don’t worry…” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso…I'll wait for you...” Jiwoong said before he ended the conversation.

After that, Taeyeon lean on her chair while thinking about her mother. Then, she's walks out from the office and went to meet Yuri.

“What? What's going on?” Yuri asked after she saw Taeyeon face.

“I need you to go to Dubai, replace me...” Taeyeon replied.

“So sudden? What happen?” Yuri asked confused.

“Oppa ask me to go back home...so, I can't go there... can you go there instead?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why? Did something happen at home?” Yuri asked uneasy.

“Don’t worry… nothing serious… so… will you?” Taeyeon asked.

Yuri nodded.

“What about Jiyong? Did you already tell him?” Yuri asked.

“Oh… I forgot about that… don’t worry. He’ll be understood…” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso… don’t forget to email me the exhibition information…” Yuri said.

“Got you! Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter