stop the time, please

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon hear someone knocking the door, but she just kept silent while wiping her tears.

“Taeyeon-na…Jiyong want to leave...” Yuri said from the outside.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied.

After that, she went to the mirror to try to control her facial. She’s wiped her face with the wet tissue and dries her tears. Afterward, she’s taken a deep breath and blows it slowly.

“Cheer up, Tae...! Forget about it...” Taeyeon mutter slowly.

When she's felt ready with her emotion, Taeyeon open the door and walks out from the room, act as nothing happen. 

“Imo also want to go back?” Taeyeon asked after she saw Soohyuk mother is ready to leave.

“Nae… Jiyong didn't bring his car, so... Soohyuk want to send him home...” she replied.

“I already told him not to…” Jiyong said while shake his head.

“Yah… you already tired... just let me send you home...” Soohyuk said firm.

After that, Soohyuk and his mother went to the door together, but Jiyong stop his steps after he noticed Taeyeon redden eyes. He went to approach her and then slowly asks

“Are you okay?”

Taeyeon look at him for a while before she nodded to answer him. Then, she takes a step to the door by ignoring Jiyong stares. Jiyong felt strange with Taeyeon sudden cold behavior. However, he still worried after he noticed Taeyeon facial. When he's about to ask more, Soohyuk already call his name. In the end, Jiyong just left the house with mixed feelings. After all the guests left, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung went to clean up the house before they went to their room and get a rest.

 

 

THREE DAYS LATER

BOOKS ART GALLERY

 

Before Jiyong left for duty, he went to meet Taeyeon at the gallery. After thanksgiving night, Jiyong felt something wrong happen to Taeyeon. When he's texting her, she didn't reply. When he's calling, the call always went toward the voicemail. In the end, he went to face her and ask why she's behave like that.

Jiyong is knocking the door before he open it slowly. However, he didn't see Taeyeon presence in the office. After that, Jiyong went to find his sister, Dami in her office.

“Noona?” Jiyong said after he open the door.

But, he stops after saw Taeyeon in that office with his sister.

“Sorry… did I bother?” Jiyong asked.

“Why are you here? Didn't you leave today?” Dami asked after she saw Jiyong.

“Well… can I talk with Taeyeon for a while?” Jiyong asked curious.

However, Taeyeon just continue her silent while ignoring Jiyong. Dami noticed it and then she says

“Five minutes”

Taeyeon look at Dami after she said that. Then, Dami get up from her chair and let them talking in her office. However, before she close the door, Dami firmly says

“Jiyong... remember what I warn you before...”

Jiyong nodded.

After Dami left them, Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong without any reaction.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked with unemotionally.

Jiyong stares at her but he can see just her expressionless.

“Did I do something wrong?” Jiyong asked.

“No.” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Are you mad at me?” Jiyong continue asked.

“No.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong sigh before he continue asks

“What’s wrong?”

Taeyeon stares at him for a while before she reply

“Nothing’s wrong.”

“Tae, why you’re behave like this? You make me feel uneasy to see you like this...” Jiyong said with upset.

Taeyeon keep her silent after Jiyong asked that.

Then, Jiyong went to seat on the chair beside her. He turned to face her before he asks

“I can't go if I didn't get my answer... I know something is bothering you... please, tell me. If I'm doing wrong... let me know...”

Taeyeon starts to feel uneasy after Jiyong soft voice asks her. She knew that she can't blame Jiyong for her feelings, but what's she doing just to avoid herself from fall deeply for him. What she heard from Jiyong words before, she understood why he's saying like that. For that reasons, she's trying to control herself from being hurt. 

“I think from now... we should put some limit between us. I sometimes know, our behavior react out of the blue... but it's still can't use as an excuse.” Taeyeon suddenly said.

Jiyong frown after Taeyeon said that.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked confused.

“I'm a human, Jiyong. I have feelings. Sometimes, when you're too nice to me... I can't lie that I like that. But, it's not okay for me now... I don't want everyone, including me... mistaken for your kindness to me. So... I hope, we can put a line, so both of us would never cross that line. Did you get it, what I'm saying?” Taeyeon asked with mixed feelings.

Jiyong stares at her for a while after she’s saying that. In the end, Jiyong just nodded to answer her.

“Thank you, Jiyong. I hope we don't do anything that can cause misunderstanding again...” Taeyeon continue.

For a moment, both of them are looking into each other eyes. Inside they felt sad and hurt at the same time. Taeyeon words hit hard on Jiyong heart and that makes him felt sorrowful. For Taeyeon side, she felt sad, but she insisted on saying it, because she didn't want to get hurt.

“I'm sorry... I think I should go...” Jiyong said afterward.

Taeyeon nodded while try to force herself to smile.

Jiyong keep looking at her, and then he just walks out from there without looking back at her.

Then, that was their last meeting and after that, the two did not meet or contact each other. Jiyong is busy with his duty before he went to the captain training, meanwhile Taeyeon is focusing on their art project in Jeju. They live their lives' day by day without the slightest reminder of each other. Until on New Year's Eve.

 

 

ONE DAY BEFORE NEW YEAR NIGHT

SOOYOUNG WORKPLACE

 

After she didn't connect with Jiyong. Taeyeon starts trying to accept Soohyuk. They would go out together and if Soohyuk were busy, Taeyeon would go to Soohyuk's mother's house to accompany her. Taeyeon's relationship grew closer with Soohyuk and his mother, until Soohyuk's mother went to see Mrs. Kim to discuss their engagement.

“What should I do?” Taeyeon asked with uneasy.

Sooyoung look at her with mixed feelings.

On that day, Taeyeon suddenly come to visit Sooyoung at her workplace after she found out about Soohyuk mother went to visit her mother. Sooyoung at first support her to be with Soohyuk, but after Taeyeon tell her the truth about her feelings, she can't force her anymore. Now, she's facing Taeyeon miserable face after they get the news about Soohyuk mother visited Jeonju.

“What did imo say?” Sooyoung asked.

Taeyeon sigh before she reply

“Omma said even she's agree, the decision still mine.”

“So… what are you going to say?” Sooyoung asked.

“I don’t know… his omma treat me so nicely. I can't hurt her...” Taeyeon replied with guilty.

“Why you give them a hope? You shouldn't get close to them...” Sooyoung suddenly blurt out with honest.

“Yah...! You think I want that way? What will you do if his omma keep coming to the gallery, continue to give me various gifts even though I refuse them... today it's bracelet, tomorrow it's necklace... after that, dresses... you see how my room is...” Taeyeon replied with firm.

Sooyoung chuckles and then she jokingly says

“I know... Fany said... your room looks like a boutique.”

“Argh… this make my head dizzy...” Taeyeon replied while rub her face.

“What about Soohyuk? Why don't you try to talk to him?” Sooyoung asked.

“Soohyuk? I don't think we can talk calmly. Before this, when his omma asked us to have dinner together, I refuse and ask him to talk to his omma...he's just saying that he can't argue or his omma will never talk to him anymore.” Taeyeon replied with frustrated.

“Then, just agree with that engagement... at least, you get a good mother-in-law. She loved you, adore you and will give you anything you want...who doesn't want that?” Sooyoung said teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Sooyung said like that.

“Then, I should marry his omma, not him...” Taeyeon replied sarcastic.

Sooyoung laughing after Taeyeon said that.

“Hey, it's still a good idea...besides, he doesn't have anyone... you also don't have any special one...so what's stopping you two? Don't say you still keep those feelings?” Sooyoung asked with suspicious.

Taeyeon is silent after she asked that.

“Aigoo... for a God sake... please Tae, you deserve someone better...don't you think Soohyuk also can give you happiness?” Sooyoung asked when Taeyeon didn’t replied her.

“... because it's Soohyuk. His best friend...” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter