Losing hope

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After leaving Taeyeon, Jiyong felt uneasy after the confession. At first, he just wanted to keep staying as her friend, but his feeling start to get deeper when Taeyeon is with his family. He doesn't know why, but he admits he wants her as one for the rest of his life. Besides, with Kim Bum existence, the feelings for her get strong, and insist not to lose her more.

Now, he felt ease when Taeyeon already know about his feeling, and he hopes to get positive answer from her. However, he still needs to finish his training and during that time, he won't contact or disturb Taeyeon for a while.

Taeyeon went back into her office after Jiyong left. She seated on the chair while her eyes on the coffee that Jiyong gave her before. Honestly, after Jiyong confess, Taeyeon still in surprised. Before this, she admits her feeling to Jiyong, but after she decided to move on, Jiyong suddenly confesses that make her mind wavering. Even before that, Kim Bum also confess to her, but she's reject him immediately but with Jiyong, she didn't know why her voice stuck and didn't say anything to him.

“Argh… why he had to confess right now...” Taeyeon mutter while rub her face.

Suddenly, someone knock the door.

“Yes?” Taeyeon shouts.

“Where have you been? Comes... we're ready for the discussion...” Kim Bum said from the door.

“Arasso… sorry.” Taeyeon replied before she takes her notes and then left the office.

 

 

SIX MONTHS LATER

AT MUSEUM

 

Taeyeon is in the meeting when Yuri called her phone. After she's done, she saw few missed called from Yuri. Taeyeon frown when she saw the missed calls. As she knew, Yuri never left missed called that many. Taeyeon hurriedly call Yuri numbers with uneasy.

“Hello?” Taeyeon greet.

“Kim Taeyeon, where have you been?” Yuri asked with uneasy.

“… Sorry, I have a meeting before… why you calling me?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“Well…” Yuri hesitated for a while.

Taeyeon keep silent while wait for Yuri to continue her words.

“Did you contact Jiyong recently?” suddenly Yuri asked.

Taeyeon startled with Yuri sudden question.

After Jiyong confess to her, she didn't contact or texting him, so do Jiyong. It's looks like two of them are giving each other space and won't disturb each other life. She had intended to text him, but she's stop it because she wanted to let Jiyong focus on his training.

“No, why?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“Oh… well…I just got news from the chief about Jiyong...” Yuri replied with uneasy tone.

Taeyeon starts to felt uncomfortable after hear Yuri tone.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked curious.

“It's not good news... Chief told that Jiyong is now in the hospital, he had an accident during training...”Yuri replied uneasy.

Taeyeon startled after heard that.

“How was he?” Taeyeon asked worried.

“I'm not sure... but chief took a week leave. Sound like serious accident... you can call chief if you want to...” Yuri replied.

Taeyeon is silent for a while.

“Hello, Tae? Are you there?” Yuri asked when she heard nothing from her.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied slowly.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked worried.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied while her hands start to shiver.

Yuri knew that Taeyeon is not okay, but she had to tell her because she knows how her friend feeling for Jiyong.

“If you want to visit him... you can go to Busan. They send him there... near to his family.” Yuri said to inform her.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied.

After that, she ended the call. Taeyeon scroll her phone in hurry to find Dami numbers. After she finds it, she dialed to ask her about Jiyong.

“Yes, Taeyeon?” Dami greet.

“I just heard about Jiyong... is he okay?” Taeyeon asked worriedly.

Dami sigh deeply before she slowly says

“He fell during training. His leg is broken and... it's impossible for him to continue his training.”

Taeyeon closed her eyes after heard that. Her tears suddenly flow while her heartfelt hurt.

“It's look like he had to forget about the captain post for a while... hope he still can continue his work as pilot.” Dami continue after Taeyeon didn’t say anything.

“Can I visit him?” Taeyeon asked try to hold her emotion.

Dami is silent for a while before she says

“Yes, but... I'm not sure if you can meet him... he's unstable...”

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Afterward, she ended the call before she hurriedly goes back to her apartment and packs the luggage.

 

 

BUSAN

AT HOSPITAL

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon speed her steps to the emergency ward where to find Jiyong. Suddenly, she saw Dami and went to approach her.

“Taeyeon?” Dami asked surprised after she saw her there.

“How’s Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked with worried.

“The doctor is still treating him in there.... Doctor said his x-ray shows bones were fractured, and his vein was torn...for now, he can't walk.” Dami said while crying.

Taeyeon breath heavily after heard that. She's hold her tears before she asks

“So... what will happen to him if he can’t walk?”

“Severe fractures will usually heal within 3 to 6 months, so…Doctor suggests he use a wheelchair while his leg recovers... but that's not important right now...” Dami replied with sad.

Taeyeon look at Dami curiously after she said that.

“It's Jiyong. His emotionally unstable... he refused to see anybody even omma and appa. He also refused to get therapy, but the doctor still tries to persuade him...” Dami continue while crying.

Taeyeon slowly went to hugs Dami try to comfort her. However, at the same time, Taeyeon also felt worried about Jiyong. She knows Jiyong is upset. His dreams destroyed with the accident.

After Jiyong were sent to the ward, Taeyeon went to see him. But, she saw Jiyong parents still didn't get a chance to meet Jiyong after she saw the nurse ask them to wait until Jiyong stable.

“Mrs. Kwon?” Taeyeon greet.

“Taeyeon? Omo…” Mrs. Kwon greets her happily.

Taeyeon smiles and then Mrs. Kwon went to hugs her.

“Jiyong…” Mrs. Kwon said while point to the Jiyong ward.

“I know… I can see that…” Taeyeon replied softly.

Then, Taeyeon bravely went to meet Jiyong. She opens the ward door slowly, but she's stop after she saw Jiyong is crying while hitting his broken leg.

“Why can't you feel it? Come on... feel it... I need to resume my training...” Jiyong said sadly while he keeps hit his leg.

Taeyeon can't stand to see Jiyong fragile like that. She slowly calls Jiyong name.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call him softly.

Jiyog stop his hand from hitting his leg. He startled when he saw Taeyeon is there looking at him with sad.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked firmly.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon said while try to approach him.

“Get out!” suddenly Jiyong shouts.

Taeyeon startled after Jiyogn shout to her like that.

“I said get out! I don’t want to see you… any one…!” Jiyong continue shouts.

Taeyeon stand stiff but her eyes still looking at Jiyong with sadness.

“I don't need anyone sympathy... leave!” Jiyong continue shouts.

Suddenly, nurse come to the ward and asks Taeyeon to leave the ward. Taeyeon keep stares at Jiyong, but he's just avoiding her from looking at Taeyeon. In the end, Taeyeon just walks out from the ward with mixed feelings. She knew, she can't blame Jiyong for behave like that. She knew that Jiyong still bother after his leg broken.

 

 

THREE DAY LATER

 

After three day, Jiyong still stay in his ward and don't want to see anyone. Anyhow, Taeyeon still went to visit the ward for everyday, even she didn't get to meet Jiyong. Nurse that treat Jiyong felt sympathy with Taeyeon. She went to approach her and then says

“Doctor asks me to take him to therapy room. If you want to see him, you can go there...”

Taeyeon smiles after the nurse said that.

“…but only from afar... that's what I can do...” the nurse continues.

“That’s more than enough…thank you…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Afterward, the nurse leaves her and then Taeyeon get herself ready for that meet.

Few hours later, nurse takes Jiyong into therapy room. Jiyong that sit on the wheelchair just keep his eyes hovering around.

“Here... where will you do your th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter