unspoken confession

Oh My Beloved...!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon felt offended when Jiyong ignoring her like that. However, she just put that feelings away and try to comfort her by understand him. After the therapy done, the nurse takes Jiyong back to his ward.

“He asked you to leave…,” the nurse said to Taeyeon after getting out from the ward.

“He didn't want to meet me?” Taeyeon asked with upset.

The nurse hesitated before she nodded slowly.

“It’s okay… I understand.” Taeyeon replied while nodded.

After that, Taeyeon just let him be while she sits outside the ward.

Few hours later, Jiyong start to feel uneasy when he treated Taeyeon like that. When the nurse comes to serve his meals, Jiyong asks

“Is she still out there?”

The nurse nodded with smiles.

“What is she doing?” Jiyong asked curious.

“I think she's doing her works... one of the doctor offers his room for her to use doing her work, but she didn't go.” The nurse replied.

Jiyong didn’t say anything afterward.

“I thought you want to see her? Because last week you keep asking me about her presence... so, why you didn't let her in?” the nurse asked confused.

Jiyong didn’t say anything while he’s trying to focus on his meals.

The nurse sighs before she mutters slowly.

“Well... at least, when she's out there, she can get along with some doctor. I think Dr. Lee look like had interested in her.” The nurse said teasingly.

Jiyong stop his munch after she said that.

After that, the nurse smiles at him before she steps to go out from the ward. However, Jiyong stop her and says

“Wait…”

“Yes? You need anything?” the nurse asked.

Jiyong hesitated for a while before he slowly says

“Ask her to do her work in here.”

“Are you sure?” the nurse asked while smiles slightly.

Jiyong look at the nurse before he nodded slowly.

Afterward, the nurse walks out from the ward and then went to approach Taeyeon.

“Well... it's look like someone still felt jealous.” The nurse said while chuckles.

Taeyeon frown after she said like that.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked.

“He let you in...to do your work in his ward...” the nurse replied while smiling.

“He is? Are you sure?”Taeyeon asked surprised.

The nurse nodded with smiles.

Taeyeon smiles widely before she gets all her stuff and then she went into Jiyong ward.

When she opens the ward door, she saw Jiyong is eating his meals. She's smiles while take a step into the ward carefully.

“Do your work without bothering me... do not talk or do any noise...” Jiyong said after he saw Taeyeon walking.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied cutely.

Afterward, she went toward the couch and then continues to finish her works.

For a moment, no one is talking. Jiyong is finishing his meals while Taeyeon is focusing on her works. After Jiyong done eating, he takes a glance at her before he says

“You don't have to come if you're busy.”

Taeyeon look at him after he said that.

“It's up to me either to come or not... why? You hate to see me here?” Taeyeon asked unhappy.

However, Jiyong didn’t replied her.

“If you don't like it then I should leave then...” Taeyeon continue after Jiyong didn’t respond her.

She pack her stuff but then Jiyong says

“Just finish your works here... you may leave after that...”

Taeyeon look at Jiyong but he just kept avoiding his eyes from seeing her.

Then, no one is talking. Taeyeon continue to finish her works, meanwhile Jiyong fulfill his time by reading the book. However, during that silent period, both of them still take a glance at each other secretly. They're missing each other, but the situation make them behave like that.

Moment later, Jiyong wants to drink water. He tries to take the cup beside the bed, but it took time for him to reach. Taeyeon that saw the scene quickly went to help him. She pours the water into the cup before she's handed to Jiyong.

“Thanks…” Jiyong said slowly.

Taeyeon lift her eyebrows while nodded to him.

While drinking, Jiyong took that chance to see Taeyeon closely. Taeyeon that noticed it just ignore it by looking away.

“I wait for you last week...” suddenly Jiyong said after sips his drink.

Taeyeon look at him and then she reply

“I already told the chief that I couldn't come...”

“Yeah, I know…it's look fun to see your holiday with family... and Kim Bum.” Jiyong said with jealous.

Taeyeon frown after he said that.

“What are you saying?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Oh don't bother... I clearly see the pictures of you and him... with the family... it's look fun. While I'm here... with this leg...” Jiyong replied sarcastic.

The truth, Taeyeon and her family coincidentally meet Kim Bum and his friend at the beach when they're going there. The picture that Jiyong mention is the picture that Kim Bum takes with them for memories that he posts it on his social media. Jiyong that coincidently saw that picture feel irate and jealous. Which made him even angrier is when he knew that Taeyeon and her family in holiday with Kim Bum.

“What picture?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“He posts his picture with your family in his social media.” Jiyong replied with irate.

Taeyeon scoff slowly before she asks

“Because you saw that picture, It's that why you're mad at me? It's that the reason you didn't let me see you?”

Jiyong look away after she asked that.

Taeyeon chuckles before she went to sit on the bed while looking at Jiyong gloomy face.

“Are you jealous?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

“No” Jiyong replied shortly.

Taeyeon smiling and then she slowly says

“Well... it's true, my family is there, last week. Hayeon in her mid-break, so omma and oppa decided to visit me with her.”

Jiyong take a glance at her after she said that.

“I admit, I ask Kim Bum to take my family with him... that's because I've to send proposal to the designer. But, after my arrival, Kim Bum just left to visit his friends. We don't go hang out together... we just coincidentally meet at the beach.” Taeyeon continue try to explain misunderstand.

Jiyong look at her after heard that.

“What about that picture?” Jiyong asked curious.

“Well... of course, after we meet, he asked us to join him and his friends. That picture also taken at that time...afterward, I take my family to visit others places...” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong is silent after he heard the truth from Taeyeon.

“I just thought... that… you're having holiday with him...” Jiyong said slowly.

Taeyeon smirks before she asks

“Why should I do that? That's my family vacation... why should I bring an outsider?”

Jiyong stares after she said that.

“But... I'm happy to get to know that you're agreed doing the therapy... it's good for you.” Taeyeon suddenly said with smiles.

“That's because I want to get heals. I want to get out from here...” Jiyong replied.

“I know… still… I’m happy…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“I don't want to make omma worried...” Jiyong replied slowly.

Taeyeon nodded to agree with his words.

“…also... I don't want my beloved upset with me anymore...” Jiyong continue softly.

“That’s… great to hear from you…” Taeyeon said softly.

Suddenly, no one is talking. Both of them looked at each other without saying anything.

“Can you stay with me tonight?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon look at him before she nodded slowly.

Jiyong smiles widely. Then, he put the cup back on the drawer beside the table. He then signals Taeyeon to lie beside him. Taeyeon stunned for a while, but in the end, she moves her body to lay beside him. Jiyong lay out his arm and let Taeyeon head rests on it.

“Are you comfortable? It's your leg hurt?” Taeyeon asked uneasy.

“More than comfortable...” Jiyong whispering while closed his eyes.

Taeyeon lift her head to see Jiyong and saw him already closed his eyes. Taeyeon smiles while staring at him. It's her first time to get to look at Jiyong closely. She saw his skin and then his nose, but she stops at his lips.

“Did I look more handsome make you staring at me like that?” Jiyong asked with his eyes closed.

“No…” Taeyeon said, while look away to hide her shyness.

“Just for a few minutes... I want to release my longing.” Jiyong replied softly.

After that, no one is talking. Both of them just continue to stay like that until both of them fell asleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter